• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Thanks for the review YC!!!

What response??? I forget, I'm blonde too ya know
    The one where John and Teyla get into a fight about
    Spoiler:
    whose hair is better, he he.
    I took it out of script form and added a couple of sentences. I didn't want it to get lost in the thread, so I posted it there.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      The one where John and Teyla get into a fight about
      Spoiler:
      whose hair is better, he he.
      I took it out of script form and added a couple of sentences. I didn't want it to get lost in the thread, so I posted it there.
      OMG Admit it Teyla, admit it lol

that was too funny, you do comedy soo well dude

Comment

just wanted to post this i made for Camys Challenge
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OMG Admit it Teyla, admit it lol
          Teyla wont admit anything that has to do with her body

also I hope you guys like my newst story it appears someone actually went a little "advice happy" on it anyhow the story took me almost a year to write and I hope you guys for one like it

Donna: very nice!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Great update....
            Spoiler:
            Ronon sure has good aim
            And *lol* for Rodney's yelp of pain when Teyla was going to give him something for the pain,,,and then he went off... keep thinking back to the show where he was so out of it *lol*

Thanks NINA -
            Spoiler:
            Oh is that when he gets shot in the butt lol

ps - Very nice pic DONNA

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              Thank you all so much for your encouragement. It means a lot! I just got home from work finally, it's after 2am. Poor puppy has been neglected today, but I didn't have much choice. We still have three co-workers unaccounted for, but lines are still tied up, so we may just be unable to get through. As part of the community response team, we do have some inside access to information, but even that hasn't given us very many answers yet. There is just a lot that is unknown. But the good news is that despite over 50 cars going into the water, the casualties haven't been as high as they could have been. Conflicting reports are between 6-9. A bus filled with 60 school children was on the bridge and came to a stop 10 feet from the edge. The storm that was brewing ended up dying down, allowing rescuers to keep on working and pull more people out of the water. There have already been so many answers to prayer!

Kingdom, thank you for the beautiful verse!

I'm off to bed now, but just wanted to post again to say thank you to all of you. I'm sorry I'm so far behind on everything with the fandom right now. I'll hopefully get caught up soon.

Also huge welcome to all the new people to the thread!!! That is wonderful!
              Thank goodness you are ok LC. I hope you hear from the remainder of your co workers soon. What a terrible tragedy.

hugs.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Teyla wont admit anything that has to do with her body

also I hope you guys like my newst story it appears someone actually went a little "advice happy" on it anyhow the story took me almost a year to write and I hope you guys for one like it

Donna: very nice!
                Thank you

Comment

Thanks NINA -
                  Spoiler:

ps - Very nice pic DONNA
                  Yup that's the one... to funny... *lol*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks NINA -
                    Spoiler:

ps - Very nice pic DONNA
                    Thanks

Comment

Ahhhh 800 Gawd dangggggggg. Thanks!!!! Scifan you gonna have more story today?
                      I'm hoping to.

Comment

Donna Great artwork...

Alright people... it's Conversion we are voting for now in the Favorite ship episode picture game...so don't forget... we're not just stopping with 3 on that list are we

And as Camy said ...don't forget to vote for the J/T awards we need to support our fellow shippers in their awesome work with so many different talents...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Morning Y'all!

I see it just been slightly busy up in here!!
                          Dang it! That's what I get for doing something like getting some sleep!

I see I have quite a bit of reading to catch up on! The catnip is being used in
                          full force I see! Let's see:Teyilia,YappiChick, Mrs B, are just some of the
                          folks that have updated or posted new fics so far that I have to catch up with.

Camy- Are you trying to make me faint with those caps from Conversion!!
                          OMG! I do not even need my hot tea this morning! Woohoo! Now, I have go to vote on the ep., continue with the JT awards, and vote for JF for Best Actor!

Donna- Your wallie is beautiful as always! Of course THE KISS makes even more special!!

Kingdom- I love that scripture you used!! It is so true!

This is surely a way to Kick Start Your Day!!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            just wanted to post this i made for Camys Challenge
                            Lovely, Donna! I love the "softness" of it.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Mrs B-

Spoiler:
                              CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Mrs B-

Spoiler:
                                CONGRATS ON 800 POSTS!
                                LOL Thanks Elf! Where did you get Angelic/Evil Shep??!! COOL

Comment

Working...
                                X