X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:
    "Holy sh-" John started as he and Teyla scrambled away, their eyes glued to the inverted ceiling as it continued to dent inwards even further, groaning loudly, begging to give way.

"What do we do? What do we do?" screamed Rodney now wide awake and clinging to Ronon.

Ronon held his gun high and targeted the area. "I say...let them come," he replied smoothly.
    Rodney released his grip and looked at him in disbelief." I say... you’re an idiot!"

Teyla snapped at them both "Enough! John, we cannot remain much longer. The ceiling will not hold."
    John closed his eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate. "Rodney, can you use the energy detector to find the stargate?"
    Rodney thought about it for a moment before replying," No. If it's not active, there’s no traceable current running through."

"Damn it!" John said loudly. The ceiling bent even further and he knew any minute now it would give way and whatever horrible creatures were out there would barrel through. Maybe there would only be five of them, or it could be a hundred, he couldn't take that chance, he thought.

"Ok we're leaving! Everyone get your gear; turn all your weapon lights on. Ronon take point, I'll bring up the rear. Stay together people. Head straight out the door and shoot anything that moves!"

Everyone rushed around finally clustering around the door. One more massive groan from the warping metal and it gave way, splitting right through its center.
    Ronon removed the dead bolt from the door and the team readied to make their escape.

John suddenly noticed the tattered brown diary lying on the floor where he and Teyla had sat together. He looked up at the darkness beyond the large gaping hole in the roof and saw two bright red eyes staring back at him. He swallowed deeply.

He looked back to the book, then to the hole again, judging to see if he could make it. John grimaced as another pair of bright red eyes appeared. Ronon had the door handle gripped and was waiting for his signal.

John took off like a shot, gunning for the book, his heart racing in his chest. He could hear exclaims from Teyla and Rodney, yet he didn't look back, his gaze fixed. He skidded as he neared it, reaching down quickly and swiping it. As he turned on one foot and began his race back he saw Ronon had already opened the door and was leading the others out.

John heard the roar from behind him and felt the vibration as something jumped down from above landing hard on the floor. He didn’t dare turn around. His breath was dry and coming very fast as he flew towards his team, one hand clinging to the book, the other extended in air.

As he reached the door, his extended arm grasped for the handle roughly slamming the door shut behind him. To his surprise, he heard a great screech of pain echo from behind the door as he noticed three long brown fingers with nails as long as knives were twitching at his feet.

CAMY - That Sig is AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Oh Man!! That was soo good! I'm really loving this story.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks Scifan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        nononononononono,don't you dare start writing badly......Although i seriously doubt you could
        ROFL!!! LMBO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Linda on 300 posts
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:
            "Holy sh-" John started as he and Teyla scrambled away, their eyes glued to the inverted ceiling as it continued to dent inwards even further, groaning loudly, begging to give way.

"What do we do? What do we do?" screamed Rodney now wide awake and clinging to Ronon.

Ronon held his gun high and targeted the area. "I say...let them come," he replied smoothly.
            Rodney released his grip and looked at him in disbelief." I say... you’re an idiot!"

Teyla snapped at them both "Enough! John, we cannot remain much longer. The ceiling will not hold."
            John closed his eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate. "Rodney, can you use the energy detector to find the stargate?"
            Rodney thought about it for a moment before replying," No. If it's not active, there’s no traceable current running through."

"Damn it!" John said loudly. The ceiling bent even further and he knew any minute now it would give way and whatever horrible creatures were out there would barrel through. Maybe there would only be five of them, or it could be a hundred, he couldn't take that chance, he thought.

"Ok we're leaving! Everyone get your gear; turn all your weapon lights on. Ronon take point, I'll bring up the rear. Stay together people. Head straight out the door and shoot anything that moves!"

Everyone rushed around finally clustering around the door. One more massive groan from the warping metal and it gave way, splitting right through its center.
            Ronon removed the dead bolt from the door and the team readied to make their escape.

John suddenly noticed the tattered brown diary lying on the floor where he and Teyla had sat together. He looked up at the darkness beyond the large gaping hole in the roof and saw two bright red eyes staring back at him. He swallowed deeply.

He looked back to the book, then to the hole again, judging to see if he could make it. John grimaced as another pair of bright red eyes appeared. Ronon had the door handle gripped and was waiting for his signal.

John took off like a shot, gunning for the book, his heart racing in his chest. He could hear exclaims from Teyla and Rodney, yet he didn't look back, his gaze fixed. He skidded as he neared it, reaching down quickly and swiping it. As he turned on one foot and began his race back he saw Ronon had already opened the door and was leading the others out.

John heard the roar from behind him and felt the vibration as something jumped down from above landing hard on the floor. He didn’t dare turn around. His breath was dry and coming very fast as he flew towards his team, one hand clinging to the book, the other extended in air.

As he reached the door, his extended arm grasped for the handle roughly slamming the door shut behind him. To his surprise, he heard a great screech of pain echo from behind the door as he noticed three long brown fingers with nails as long as knives were twitching at his feet.

Oh crap!!!

Spoiler:
            What in the world went through John's head to even think about getting to the diary...is his life worth risking for a darn book... typical John *lol*
            Red eyes... fingers with nails as long as knives...*shudder* that's just creepy... can't wait to find out how they will make it in the complete darkness...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Linda on 300 posts

awwww lookie.....i got a virtul rose,thank ya!!
              sigpic

Comment

OASIS - PART 5
                Spoiler:

Rodney leaped to his feet instantly alarmed. "What? Who's here? Is this like some Wraith DNA Sixth Sense thing?" John and Ronon also rose looking at Teyla's panicked expression and approached her gingerly. Neither of them had heard anything and they both could tell the other was thinking the same thing.

John put a gentle hand on her shoulder. “Teyla, there’s nothing out there. None of us heard anything. I know this place is creepy but-“

He was cut off by a very loud metallic groan, like someone harshly dragging metal across metal just outside where she was standing. John jumped a mile and Ronon quickly backed up, swiping his gun from the desk.

“Um….okay…. That can’t be good. I guess that’s what I get for doubting you,” John said warily to Teyla as she looked at him with an exasperated face. The sound stopped suddenly and they all stood, listening.

Their heads moved in unison as another loud metallic groan came from the opposite wall. “What the hell is going on here? What is that?” John yelled over the din.

“I think it’s safe to say, something’s trying to get in!” Rodney shrieked as the noise moved, coming from directly above them. “They’re on the roof! They’re everywhere!”

Ronon waved his gun, following the sound as it seemed to be coming from all directions now. “What do we do, Sheppard?” he roared.

John looked at Teyla, his forehead furrowed in apprehension. “I’m open to suggestions,” he said tensely. Teyla shook her head thinking. “I think we should do nothing. We were not attacked in light. These creatures seem to come only in darkness. We should wait for dawn and then quickly return to the Stargate.”

John nodded in agreement and cringed at the next loud groan of metal beside him. “Ok, we wait it out.”

Rodney looked extremely perturbed. “That’s it? That’s our plan? What if these things actually make their way in here? Then what? We ask them nicely to wait outside till morning?”

Ronon cocked his gun. “Then we kill ‘em,” he said gruffly.

Rodney looked at him, relaxing some. “Ok fine, Rambo. But I hope you people don’t actually expect anyone to get any sleep tonight.”

An hour later the racket had subsided and Rodney had fallen asleep using his backpack as a pillow, with a long stream of drool trailing to the floor from his mouth.

Ronon was slumped by the door, his gun positioned readily in his hands. His eyes kept begging to close and his neck jolted every time they did.

John and Teyla sat backs against the wall, lit very dimly with only one flashlight switched on. John had heard Teyla’s stomach growl and retrieved a can of food from one of the crates. “Thank you, Colonel,” she said smiling softly in the light. He pulled a knife from his pocket and began opening the can for her as he sat back down beside her.

“You know, I don’t think we need to worry about those things outside anymore,” he said. Teyla sat up, curious. “What do you mean?” John smiled widely. “I think it’s a good bet this food will kill us before anything else does.”

She smiled playfully and snatched the now open can from his outstretched hand. They sat there together and he watched her eat and prayed the sun would come up soon so they could return safely.

Hours passed and soon Teyla was leaning heavily on his shoulder sound asleep. John couldn’t sleep though. All he could do was focus on the tiny scratches surrounding them and the sound of many feet scuttling about outside. His thoughts suddenly turned to the diary and he suddenly felt a glimmer of hope figuring there would be more information on these creatures buried somewhere in the book.

He started to gently lift Teyla’s head from his shoulder, trying not to wake her. She twitched slightly and moaned but remained asleep. As he leaned over to grab her backpack from the other side of her to give her as a pillow, she stirred again and this time slowly opened her eyes. His face was only inches from hers as he was reaching over her body. The light was barely outlining them in the dark. Neither moved and all John could notice was how close her lips were to his and felt a sudden rush deep inside. His eyes searched hers for some kind of sign, a longing, the way he did for her.

Just as he was about to lean into her, an insanely loud thump came from above and the metal on the roof sunk in deep. Rodney gave a little yelp and woke as Ronon stirred from his half slumber and immediately aimed his gun upwards.

John and Teyla looked up as well, and they all stared at the humungous indent in the ceiling above.
                I am loving this...
                Spoiler:
                Rodney's quote is a classic calling Ronon: Rambo!! I want to know what caused the ceiling to go wonky! What's the scoop with the diary!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  awwww lookie.....i got a virtul rose,thank ya!!
                  your welcome and another gift a green
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:

WTH?
                    Spoiler:
                    I felt that! I am even lying! I really want to know what's next!! Oh Crap! This is not good...this is not good...I have to shamelessly steal from Sheppard in The Hive when he set the alarm and had to start shooting all the wraith!....That is how much I am into this fic...
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Elf: read this one, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3505253/1/oh_****e.... or did you aready read it? I'm possibly going to have screenshots of a few scenes from that story soon

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Scifan-Did you post another part to your Ties that Bind fic today?

I finally getting caught up in my reading. I know Mrs B updated hers. I thought
                        you did too.

I am in the process of reading Teyilia's right now. I do not want to go on to the
                        next installments of anyone's fic if you posted a part before your current ones so I will not be jumping ahead and not know what is going on.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:

WOW totally awesome!! I'm loving it.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

I'm so happy!! Multiplicity is done! Now I can do things like pay attention to my girls It will be a little bit until I post it...I usually like to take a break and come back and correct whatever mistakes I see. Nevertheless, I'm so relieved!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Posting pics from the galleria. You guys really don't go there?

Spoiler:

Some more:

Spoiler:

and just for fun:

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Oh crap!!!

Spoiler:
                                What in the world went through John's head to even think about getting to the diary...is his life worth risking for a darn book... typical John *lol*
                                Red eyes... fingers with nails as long as knives...*shudder* that's just creepy... can't wait to find out how they will make it in the complete darkness...
                                Thanks NINA! Yeah I cant imagine its going to be easy for them
                                Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                WTH?
                                Spoiler:
                                I felt that! I am even lying! I really want to know what's next!! Oh Crap! This is not good...this is not good...I have to shamelessly steal from Sheppard in The Hive when he set the alarm and had to start shooting all the wraith!....That is how much I am into this fic...
                                Oh good, I'm so glad Elf! Thanks!
                                Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                                WOW totally awesome!! I'm loving it.
                                Thanks Maffieg! That last pic is HYSTERICAL!!!

YC - WOO HOO How long till its posted ya think

Comment

Working...
                                X