Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci that was great!
    Spoiler:
    Freaky dream stuff! Poor Shep, He definitely would be a big mess if she ever left Atlantis for real.
    Awesome update

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Enjoy your DVD set!!!!

Thanks guys for all the fics rec.

Revelations. Part 4:
      Spoiler:

Rodney is in the control room when the gate activates and John walks through. Rodney meets him on top of the stairs and begins to look beyond John.
      “Where’s Teyla? Is she really that mad at you?” Rodney asks.
      John rolls his eyes and sighs, “No, Rodney. She’s doing some off world trading for her people. Halling said it could take up to three days.”
      “Three days!” Rodney exclaims. “Are you sure she’s not trying to avoid you? I was talking to Katie and…”
      “You talked to Katie!” John barks and he begins to walk away.
      Rodney follows John, “Um, I, uh… I thought you wouldn’t mind.”
      John throws up his hands in frustration, “Does everyone in Atlantis know that Teyla left because of me?”
      “Um, well… pretty much, yes,” answers Rodney. “It’s hard not to notice when Teyla isn’t around.”
      John’s shoulders sink, “I’ll be in my quarters if anyone needs me.”
      John walks away from Rodney and tries not to show that it bothers him that Teyla is gone. He decides to go to sleep early, since he didn’t get any sleep the night before.
      “Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day,” he thought to himself as he reaches to shut his light off.
      “Colonel Sheppard, please report to the gate room. Colonel please report to the gate room,” requests the voice on John’s comm.
      John picks up his comm. off his nightstand and places it in his ear. He asks the technician what is going on.
      “Sorry to wake you sir, but you did tell me to let you know if Teyla contacts us. She’s about to come through the gate now sir,” the technician replies.
      John jumps up out of bed, “I’ll be right there. Ask her to stay there and wait for me.”
      The technician tells him that he will and John clicks his comm. off. It felt like his feet were going to slow. He didn’t want to run either. He didn’t want to look to eager.
      When he gets to the gate room, he sees Teyla standing in front to the still active gate. Her smile seems to brighten the room and he couldn’t help but to smile back. He begins to walk down the stairs and Teyla is about to walk forward, but before she gets a step in a hand reaches out from the event horizon. It grabs her and begins to pull her back through the gate. John can see the terror in Teyla’s eyes; her arm stretches out to him as she yells his name. He runs to her as quickly as his legs can move, but before he can get to her she is completely pulled in and the gate closes.
      John quickly sits up in his bed and sweat beading off his face. He looks around and realizes that he is in his room. He now knows it was just a dream, but he can’t seem to get rid of the sinking feeling that something is wrong with Teyla.
      Sci I love this story!!! Amazing update -
      Spoiler:
      the dream was brilliant... GO GET HER JOHN! NOW!!!

Loving my DVDs - I'm just watching The Ark... great episode that I haven't seen for ages! Can't wait for the infirmary scene...
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Sci that was great!
        Spoiler:
        Freaky dream stuff! Poor Shep, He definitely would be a big mess if she ever left Atlantis for real.
        Awesome update
        Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Sci I love this story!!! Amazing update -
        Spoiler:
        the dream was brilliant... GO GET HER JOHN! NOW!!!

Loving my DVDs - I'm just watching The Ark... great episode that I haven't seen for ages! Can't wait for the infirmary scene...
        Thanks Guys. I'm glad you guys are liking it.
        Spoiler:
        And I agree with you MrsB. I don't know what he would do without her.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          I have a fic question to all of you fic writers! I am looking for a fic and I can not remember the title or the author! Lost cause in trying to search? I do not think so. It is a very good JT fic. I wish I could really find it!!! HELP!!

Here is a brief synopsis of what happens in the fic! PLEASE HELP IN TRYING TO FIND THIS FIC!! IT IS REALLY GOOD AND I WANT TO READ IT AGAIN!!
          Spoiler:
          Teyla is taken by Koyla and his men and is missing. John and his team (I think) finds her. She has been stabbed or cut in the stomach which upon further examination of her body she actually has a miscarriage. She does not say who the father is. And, John is unusually upset. It actually turns out the he is the father and that they have been seeing each other secretly or something! She wants revenge for what they did to her for making her lose her baby...That is all I can remember right now!!! PLEASE HELP ME IN FINDING THIS FIC!
          Yeah i remember that fic but i can't remember where it was though!

Thanks Ruby. I saw it.Thanks you so much. :
          Goodnight.

Here's another chapter.

Revelations. Chapter 3:
          Spoiler:
          After Sam and Keller leave, John walks over to Ronon and Rodney’s table. Rodney keeps his head down while eating. He’s trying to stay out of it.
          “I’m going off world to see Teyla. Do you guys want to come?” John asks.
          Ronon smiles, “So you’re going to bring her back? Do you know what you’re going to say?”
          John sighs, “No. Not yet. So, does this mean you guys are coming?”
          Ronon sits back, crosses his arms, smile and shakes his head no. John looks at Rodney and waits for an answer. Rodney finally looks up.
          “What? You want me to go?” Rodney whines. He points to his wounded shoulder. “Um, do you see this? I’m still recovering. I’m not going anywhere out of Atlantis.”
          “Fine,” John snaps. “I’ll do this myself.”
          He walks away mumbling under his breathe and heads towards gate room. Ronon just watches him leave, still with a big smile on his face.
          When John gets to the Athosian village he sees Halling and a much taller Jinto. They two greet John warmly and direct him to walk with them.
          “I’m sorry Colonel Sheppard. If you came here to see Teyla she is not here,” Halling begins. “She left this afternoon to do trading with some new people we have met. I would give you the address to where she is, but negotiations are still critical. They are a culture that does not trust others easily. If any one can convince them that we are trustworthy, it would be Teyla.”
          John is disappointed, but he forces a smile to agree with Halling. He was really hoping to see Teyla and straighten any misunderstanding out before returning to Atlantis.
          “Do you know if Teyla will be back later today?” John asks. “I really would like to see her.”
          “I am sorry Colonel, but sometimes these talks can last up to days. If she is successful, she could be back as early as tomorrow, but like I said, they are an untrusting group of people. Is it an emergency? I will...”
          John interrupts, “No. It’s ok.”
          Halling smiles, “I will tell her that you were asking for her. I am sure she will be happy to know that you were here and if she is not back in three days, I will send word to you.
          John wants to ask Halling if he knew it Teyla was still upset with him, but it didn’t sound like Halling knew anything about it. Plus, he felt like he was back in high school again.
          He thanks Halling and begins to return to the gate to go back to Atlantis. The feeling of Teyla’s absent started to make him feel unsettled and it wasn’t even a whole day yet. Now, he has to wait up to three more days before she returns from her outing. He just prayed that she will return safely and willing to see him.

aww,come on....You can't leave us hanging here
          Spoiler:
          Hurry back Teyla,i wonder what the Eejit will say to her,he better not make it worse!
          sigpic

Comment

OT -
            Spoiler:
            Going to do errands dudes, be back soon

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              I have decided to post what I have written of Teyla Snatchers, which I swore I wasn't going to start writing until I finished that other SGA fan fic I've been writing so here it is. This is a sequel to DNA Snatchers so you'll want to read that first if you haven't. Any mistakes are mine.

Spoiler:
              Mess Hall:

Sheppard was sitting at a table eating a bit a food waiting on Teyla, Ronan and McKay to show up for the team lunch when Teyla walked up with a bottle of water and a sandwich in hand.

“I am sorry I will not be able to stay for the team lunch,” Teyla said, “I have some business to tend to with my people.”

Sheppard was disappointed and was about to suggest dinner when Teyla told him she would be getting in late that night.

“I guess I'll see you in the morning then,” Sheppard said as McKay and Ronan entered the Mess Hall.

Teyla smiled at Sheppard and then left the room.

Sheppard’s Quarters (later that night):

Sheppard debated about going to the Control Room to wait for Teyla to return but decided against it. He instead sat down on his bed and began to read some more of War and Peace. The next thing he knew was that it was morning. He set his book on his nightstand and then got ready for the day. When he was done he exited his quarters and headed to Teyla’s quarters to see if she would like to join him for breakfast. He chimed her quarters but got no answer so he chimed again and still got no answer. Sheppard was beginning to get worried so rather then open her door he went straight to the Control Room.

The Control Room:

Sheppard walked in and went straight over to the tech. on duty.

“Did Teyla make it back to Atlantis?” Sheppard asked the tech., Chuck.

“I was just going to radio you about that,” Chuck replied, “Teyla is 9 hours over do.”

“And you didn’t radio me sooner,” Sheppard said irritated that the tech. had not radioed him sooner.

“I assumed she spent the night with her people. That’s why I waited until now,” Chuck said.

Sheppard was about to go to Weir’s office when Weir walked in. Sheppard walked over to her and informed her of the situation.

“I would like to go to New Athos and find out why Teyla is over do,” Sheppard said.

Weir gave him the ok and told him to radio back when he had something.

I read your other one,now i've just finished reading this one
              Spoiler:
              Oh no where's Teyla,he gotta find out why she's late,hope nothing bad happened!
              sigpic

Comment

Here's a ficlet that isn't so much a story as it is a conversation. It's set straight after Lifeline, and it's about a certain superhero quartet...

Spoiler:
                Team Sheppard was eating breakfast.

It wasn’t morning. In fact it was dark outside. But being on a new planet and not sleeping in a few days could do funny things to one’s internal clock.

“Do you think the Replicators will have any effect on the Wraith?” Ronon asked

John shrugged. “Let’s hope so,” he said.

“Now that their order has been reactivated, they’re hell-bent on destroying the Wraith,” Rodney said. “It will be interesting, at least.”

“I only hope we do not encounter them off-world,” said Teyla. “Now that they are out hunting Wraith the possibility is increased.”

“True,” said John.

“Well, yes, technically,” said Rodney. “But there’s no point worrying about that now.”

The other three looked at him in surprise, and he shrugged. “Well, there’s not,” he said defensively. “And anyway, they’ll be more likely to target Wraith worlds, which we tend to steer clear of.”

“Hmm,” said Teyla, sounding unconvinced.

“I guess,” said John. “You’re right about not worrying, anyway – whatever happens, we’ll just have to handle it.”

Ronon grinned sardonically. “We are the Fantastic Four after all,” he said.

Teyla grinned and John rolled his eyes. Rodney stared round at them all, frowning in confusion.

“What?”

Ronon shrugged. “John said that we’re like the Fantastic Four,” he explained.

Rodney sat back in his chair, looking thoughtful. “Huh. I actually kind of see that,” he said to John, who looked pretty smug.

Rodney looked at Ronon again. “So you’re the Thing,” he said. “You’re the Invisible Woman.” He nodded at Teyla.

He looked at John. “You’re the Human Torch and I’m Mr Fantastic,” he finished.

Ronon and Teyla glanced at each other and then looked at John, waiting for his reaction. It was immediate.

“No way,” he said sternly. “I’m Mr Fantastic.”

Rodney looked bemused. “Why? There’s no way –”

“He’s the leader. I’m the leader. I’m Mr Fantastic.”

Rodney rolled his eyes. “Mr Fantastic is a Scientist,” he said. He jabbed his thumb into his chest. “That’s me.”

John glared at him. “He’s the leader,” he repeated.

“So?” Rodney scoffed. “You’re so the Human Torch! He can fly. And he’s a pilot. Come on!”

John shrugged. “You can fly, you fly all the time,” he said stubbornly. “And by that logic the Thing is a pilot too, and a better one than the Human Torch.”

“Oh please!” Exclaimed Rodney. “It makes so much more sense if I’m Mr Fantastic. Jeez, the Human Torch is even called John!”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Said John darkly.

Rodney shook his head in disbelief, staring at John. “Why are you obsessed with being –?” Rodney’s voice trailed off and his expression cleared. “Oh…”

He folded his arms across his chest, a small smile playing on his lips.

John glared at him suspiciously. “What?” He asked.

“I’ve just figured out why you want to be Mr Fantastic,” said Rodney. He shrugged. “Well, okay.”

John’s glare deepened. “What are you talking about McKay?” He asked.

Rodney’s smile widened and he raised his hands as if in surrender. “It’s fine, you can be Mr Fantastic,” he said airily. “I’ll be the Human Torch.”

He looked over at Teyla and he gave her a wry grin. “No offence, Teyla, but I think I’d rather be your brother,” he said.

Teyla’s brow contracted in confusion and John sat up as though he had been burned.

“Hold on a – that’s not why I – ”

Rodney shook his head, still smiling. “No, honestly, it’s fine,” he said cheerfully.

John shook his head emphatically. “No, okay, you can be –”

Rodney waved a hand dismissively. “No no, clearly you should be Mr Fantastic…”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Ronon cut in.

Rodney turned to Ronon, the smug smile still firmly in place. “The Invisible Woman is the Human Torch’s sister,” he told him. His smile widened and he turned his gaze on Teyla.

“But she’s Mr Fantastic’s wife.”

Teyla’s eyebrows shot up. “Really?” She asked, her lips twitching.

Rodney looked back at John, who was staring up at the ceiling, his neck and ears flushed bright red. He grinned. “Yep,” he said happily.

Ronon started to shake with laughter, and Teyla grinned, also trying not to laugh. John shook his head again and spoke through gritted teeth.

“I wasn’t even thinking about –”

Rodney snorted. “Yeah right,” he said.

John looked back at him again. “Oh come on!” He exclaimed.

Teyla’s smile disappeared and she looked straight at John. “Well why not?” She asked him.

John stared at her. “What?” He replied stupidly.

Teyla shrugged slightly, her face suddenly quite sad. “Well, why are you so adamant not to be Mr Fantastic all of a sudden?” She asked. “Is the thought of me as your wife really so revolting?”

John gaped at her. “No!” He replied straight away. His eyes widened and he immediately started to back pedal. “I mean, yes – no, I mean no… um… that’s not what I meant by – I was just – um – ”

Ronon suddenly started to laugh again and as soon as he did Teyla’s composure broke and her face split into a wide grin. She elbowed Ronon as she too started to laugh. John’s jaw dropped and he looked at Rodney, who was also laughing.

John rolled his eyes. “Oh, yeah very funny,” he said sarcastically. “Let’s all gang up on John!”

Teyla sobered slightly and grinned at him. “Well, you can handle it,” she said. “You are Mr Fantastic after all.”

She, Ronon and Rodney dissolved into laughter again.

John stared out of the window at the dark, new ocean that Atlantis was floating on, and shook his head.

“Just so you know,” he said, turning back to his team. “I don’t like any of you.”

Ronon grinned wolfishly. “Right back at ya,” he said.

“Me too,” said Teyla.

“Me three,” said Rodney.

The fantastic four smiled at each other and went back to their breakfast.

OMG RUBY!!!!!! What are you trying to do to us....This was bloody hilarious The tears are literally streaming down my face laughing so hard!

A Stargate Halloween Part 4

Spoiler:
                The figure in the doorway stepped into the room and the dim light from the exquisite chandelier hanging above revealed his true form.

He was older then the members of the Atlantis team, dark brown hair streaked with silvery gray and sharp, shining black eyes that seemed opened far too wide, as if they were being held open to prevent him from blinking. His eyebrows were arched strangely and the smile he wore looked plastered on, almost as if a child had painted it there with a brush and red paint.

“Welcome to my humble home,” he said grandly, taking a half bow. “I am Count Malum and your presence here is an honor, fine explorers. Please, let us dine together,” he started as his eyes swept quickly over each of them. “Although I see some of you have already begun.”

The eerily plastered smile was seemingly growing across his face as he took his seat beside them. Colonel Sheppard cleared his throat awkwardly, giving Rodney a dirty look to which he simply shrugged and smiled before Sheppard turned back and spoke to the Count.

“My name is Lt. Colonel John Sheppard and this is my team; Ronon, Teyla, and Dr. Rodney McKay. We apologize for our intrusion and thank you and your staff for your hospitality and shelter from the storm.”

“Ah it is our pleasure, believe me Colonel….,” the Count said eagerly, his bright eyes flashing strangely as he clapped his hands together loudly twice causing everyone to jump.

The butler came flying out of the double doors from the kitchen with a large urn-like container poised neatly in both hands. The outlet for the container was also the mouth of a serpent, and as the man began to pour their drinks, the fountain of liquid emitted from deep within the serpents throat.

“Wow,” Rodney said eyeing the pitcher. “You guys sure like snakes…..”

A light brown liquid was sloshing in the cups and Colonel Sheppard brought the cup to his nose, giving a feigned smile towards the Count as he quickly sniffed its contents. ‘Tea,’ he thought. ‘It smells like tea.’ And with that notion, he took a small sip.

The Count was speaking to the others about the planet’s reverence to serpents when Sheppard began to feel something strange. His eyesight became blurred and across the table he saw two Teyla’s and two Ronon’s. The voices around the table seemed echoed and distant, and his head began to feel light, almost as if he would pass out.

He started to rise; pushing back his chair and practically fell, pulling the tablecloth slightly with his misstep. Teyla and Ronon rose immediately, saying his name and asking if he was all right.

“I’m fine…. wow, I guess I’m just really tired or something,” he trailed, trying to stand straight and caught a blurry double-visioned Count in his sights. “I’m sorry for the disturbance….,” he said just as he collapsed to the floor.

OOooohhhhhh creepy!!!
                Spoiler:
                What happened to John,what on Earth did he drink!
                sigpic

Comment

Enjoy your DVD set!!!!

Thanks guys for all the fics rec.

Revelations. Part 4:
                  Spoiler:

Rodney is in the control room when the gate activates and John walks through. Rodney meets him on top of the stairs and begins to look beyond John.
                  “Where’s Teyla? Is she really that mad at you?” Rodney asks.
                  John rolls his eyes and sighs, “No, Rodney. She’s doing some off world trading for her people. Halling said it could take up to three days.”
                  “Three days!” Rodney exclaims. “Are you sure she’s not trying to avoid you? I was talking to Katie and…”
                  “You talked to Katie!” John barks and he begins to walk away.
                  Rodney follows John, “Um, I, uh… I thought you wouldn’t mind.”
                  John throws up his hands in frustration, “Does everyone in Atlantis know that Teyla left because of me?”
                  “Um, well… pretty much, yes,” answers Rodney. “It’s hard not to notice when Teyla isn’t around.”
                  John’s shoulders sink, “I’ll be in my quarters if anyone needs me.”
                  John walks away from Rodney and tries not to show that it bothers him that Teyla is gone. He decides to go to sleep early, since he didn’t get any sleep the night before.
                  “Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day,” he thought to himself as he reaches to shut his light off.
                  “Colonel Sheppard, please report to the gate room. Colonel please report to the gate room,” requests the voice on John’s comm.
                  John picks up his comm. off his nightstand and places it in his ear. He asks the technician what is going on.
                  “Sorry to wake you sir, but you did tell me to let you know if Teyla contacts us. She’s about to come through the gate now sir,” the technician replies.
                  John jumps up out of bed, “I’ll be right there. Ask her to stay there and wait for me.”
                  The technician tells him that he will and John clicks his comm. off. It felt like his feet were going to slow. He didn’t want to run either. He didn’t want to look to eager.
                  When he gets to the gate room, he sees Teyla standing in front to the still active gate. Her smile seems to brighten the room and he couldn’t help but to smile back. He begins to walk down the stairs and Teyla is about to walk forward, but before she gets a step in a hand reaches out from the event horizon. It grabs her and begins to pull her back through the gate. John can see the terror in Teyla’s eyes; her arm stretches out to him as she yells his name. He runs to her as quickly as his legs can move, but before he can get to her she is completely pulled in and the gate closes.
                  John quickly sits up in his bed and sweat beading off his face. He looks around and realizes that he is in his room. He now knows it was just a dream, but he can’t seem to get rid of the sinking feeling that something is wrong with Teyla.

Aqwesome sci
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh no,he knows something is wrong but will he do something about it.....Of course he will,pretty please don't leave us hanging too long!
                  So does begging help you write the fics faster
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    OMG RUBY!!!!!! What are you trying to do to us....This was bloody hilarious The tears are literally streaming down my face laughing so hard!

OOooohhhhhh creepy!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    What happened to John,what on Earth did he drink!
                    Lol, thanks Linda, glad you like! I'm working on another story now, which isn't quite as funny... in fact it's not funny at all. It's also set straight after Lifeline - here's a sneak peak:

Spoiler:

John rounded a corner and walked straight into Teyla. Literally.

“John! Forgive me, are you alright?” Teyla exclaimed, reaching out a hand to help him up off the floor.

John took her hand and stood up. He grimaced. “I’m fine,” he said. “Nothing hurt – except maybe my pride. How are you that balanced?”

Teyla smiled. “Where are you going?” She asked.

“Jumper bay,” John replied. “I’m going to do a proper recon of the planet. You?”

“My quarters,” she said. “I have some paperwork to finish.” She didn’t look particularly enthusiastic.

“Why don’t you come with me instead?” John asked. “It will only take a couple of hours, max, and you can do your paperwork when we get back.”

Teyla hesitated and John brought out the puppy-dog eyes. “Please? Keep me company?” He asked.

Teyla laughed. “Alright,” she said. “It will be interesting to see the rest of the planet.”

John smiled happily and the two of them started to walk to the jumper bay. John had been dreading this recon – it had to be done, and he wanted to do it himself, but he knew that it would remind him forcefully of the recon he had done of Lantea three years ago. Right now he didn’t need any further reminders of people he had lost.

They reached the jumper bay and opened up jumper four. Teyla took the seat next to John.

John always liked flying the jumper with Teyla sitting next to him. Often she sat behind him, where he couldn’t see her. He could feel her behind him and sense her eyes on him sometimes, but he couldn’t see her without twisting round fully. Which was a little bit obvious.

The jumper lit up at John’s touch, and he activated the communicator.

“Flight, this is jumper four, we are go for bay launch,” he said.

The roof of the bay opened and sunlight flooded down around the jumper. Chuck’s voice sounded over the intercom. “Jumper four, you’re good to go. Have fun.”

“Will do,” John said. He smiled at Teyla. “Off we go…”
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, thanks Linda, glad you like! I'm working on another story now, which isn't quite as funny... in fact it's not funny at all. It's also set straight after Lifeline - here's a sneak peak:

Spoiler:

“John! Forgive me, are you alright?” Teyla exclaimed, reaching out a hand to help him up off the floor.

John took her hand and stood up. He grimaced. “I’m fine,” he said. “Nothing hurt – except maybe my pride. How are you that balanced?”

“Jumper bay,” John replied. “I’m going to do a proper recon of the planet. You?”

“My quarters,” she said. “I have some paperwork to finish.” She didn’t look particularly enthusiastic.

“Why don’t you come with me instead?” John asked. “It will only take a couple of hours, max, and you can do your paperwork when we get back.”

Teyla hesitated and John brought out the puppy-dog eyes. “Please? Keep me company?” He asked.

Teyla laughed. “Alright,” she said. “It will be interesting to see the rest of the planet.”

John smiled happily and the two of them started to walk to the jumper bay. John had been dreading this recon – it had to be done, and he wanted to do it himself, but he knew that it would remind him forcefully of the recon he had done of Lantea three years ago. Right now he didn’t need any further reminders of people he had lost.

They reached the jumper bay and opened up jumper four. Teyla took the seat next to John.

John always liked flying the jumper with Teyla sitting next to him. Often she sat behind him, where he couldn’t see her. He could feel her behind him and sense her eyes on him sometimes, but he couldn’t see her without twisting round fully. Which was a little bit obvious.

The roof of the bay opened and sunlight flooded down around the jumper. Chuck’s voice sounded over the intercom. “Jumper four, you’re good to go. Have fun.”

Ok,i think i'm all dryied out anyway...

hmm,nice start
                      Spoiler:
                      un oh,the dreaded puppy dog pout,you know you're in trouble when the puppy dog eyes come out!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah i remember that fic but i can't remember where it was though!

aww,come on....You can't leave us hanging here
                        Spoiler:
                        Hurry back Teyla,i wonder what the Eejit will say to her,he better not make it worse!
                        LOL.
                        Spoiler:
                        Eejit!!! ROFL. I love your littel terms of endearment.LOL

OT -
                        Spoiler:
                        Going to do errands dudes, be back soon
                        OK.

Aqwesome sci
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh no,he knows something is wrong but will he do something about it.....Of course he will,pretty please don't leave us hanging too long!
                        So does begging help you write the fics faster
                        I'll do my best to do more after, but no promises.

Spoiler:

Ruby, this is cute so far, I hope there's more to come.

Comment

Ok,i think i'm all dryied out anyway...

hmm,nice start
                          Spoiler:
                          un oh,the dreaded puppy dog pout,you know you're in trouble when the puppy dog eyes come out!
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Ruby, this is cute so far, I hope there's more to come.
                            You know me, I ALWAYS update my fics promptly.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Oh no,you know yer never gonna be able to say no to that face

You know me, I ALWAYS update my fics promptly.

Yes,not like some people that will remain nameless *cough,MrsB,cough*
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL Gee dont talk about me while I'm away or nuthin lol

Ruby - More fic please!! This is a great start!!!

You know I think in awhile we're gonna look back at fics where Shep is awkward and he and Teyla are just mildly flirting and stuff and be like wow remember those days, cuz I think once this season hits fully...everythings gonna be major drama and angst and repressed emotion!!!

Do I need to say that I'm happy about that? Or do you already know....
                                Last edited by MrsB108; 11 October 2007, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X