John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Elf Yup only once a day with the voting on that game thread.. if not I think we would have been railroaded by J/S and D/V more then we are today *lol*

Now only 6 more votes...to reach 50...
    Vote everyone that haven't

Don't forget either to vote for Joe on the SyFy awards....
    And for all things DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE ON THE J/T AWARDS we need to support our fellow J/T talents...
    Thanks Nina!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Congrats Linda to 300 posts!!!

And congrats to the milestoners I might have missed...

We sure talk alot,,,which is so much fun to see...
      CONGRATS ON 300 POSTS LINDA!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

We don't half rack up the posts here huh!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          We don't half rack up the posts here huh!
          We sure do not....
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Okay..I'll share just this once cause I know most don't go to the Galleria as often....SHAME ON YOU!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Sig...

icon

We sooo need a new kiss scene!
              sigpic

Comment

OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:
                "Holy sh-" John started as he and Teyla scrambled away, their eyes glued to the inverted ceiling as it continued to dent inwards even further, groaning loudly, begging to give way.

"What do we do? What do we do?" screamed Rodney now wide awake and clinging to Ronon.

Ronon held his gun high and targeted the area. "I say...let them come," he replied smoothly.
                Rodney released his grip and looked at him in disbelief." I say... you’re an idiot!"

Teyla snapped at them both "Enough! John, we cannot remain much longer. The ceiling will not hold."
                John closed his eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate. "Rodney, can you use the energy detector to find the stargate?"
                Rodney thought about it for a moment before replying," No. If it's not active, there’s no traceable current running through."

"Damn it!" John said loudly. The ceiling bent even further and he knew any minute now it would give way and whatever horrible creatures were out there would barrel through. Maybe there would only be five of them, or it could be a hundred, he couldn't take that chance, he thought.

"Ok we're leaving! Everyone get your gear; turn all your weapon lights on. Ronon take point, I'll bring up the rear. Stay together people. Head straight out the door and shoot anything that moves!"

Everyone rushed around finally clustering around the door. One more massive groan from the warping metal and it gave way, splitting right through its center.
                Ronon removed the dead bolt from the door and the team readied to make their escape.

John suddenly noticed the tattered brown diary lying on the floor where he and Teyla had sat together. He looked up at the darkness beyond the large gaping hole in the roof and saw two bright red eyes staring back at him. He swallowed deeply.

He looked back to the book, then to the hole again, judging to see if he could make it. John grimaced as another pair of bright red eyes appeared. Ronon had the door handle gripped and was waiting for his signal.

John took off like a shot, gunning for the book, his heart racing in his chest. He could hear exclaims from Teyla and Rodney, yet he didn't look back, his gaze fixed. He skidded as he neared it, reaching down quickly and swiping it. As he turned on one foot and began his race back he saw Ronon had already opened the door and was leading the others out.

John heard the roar from behind him and felt the vibration as something jumped down from above landing hard on the floor. He didn’t dare turn around. His breath was dry and coming very fast as he flew towards his team, one hand clinging to the book, the other extended in air.

As he reached the door, his extended arm grasped for the handle roughly slamming the door shut behind him. To his surprise, he heard a great screech of pain echo from behind the door as he noticed three long brown fingers with nails as long as knives were twitching at his feet.

CAMY - That Sig is AWESOME!!!!!!!
                Last edited by MrsB108; 31 July 2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I have a wish....The second Wallie has a beautiful phrase....
                  Absence makes the heart grow fonder...I wish I wish a fic with that title...and that idea in mind that goes with the wallie..in other words, I've done the banner, now I need the fic!

Oh, if only wishes would come true!

I"m off to cook lunchinner!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:
                    "Holy sh-" John started as he and Teyla scrambled away, their eyes glued to the inverted ceiling as it continued to dent inwards even further, groaning loudly, begging to give way.

"What do we do? What do we do?" screamed Rodney now wide awake and clinging to Ronon.

Ronon held his gun high and targeted the area. "I say...let them come," he replied smoothly.
                    Rodney released his grip and looked at him in disbelief." I say... you’re an idiot!"

Teyla snapped at them both "Enough! John, we cannot remain much longer. The ceiling will not hold."
                    John closed his eyes for a moment, trying to concentrate. "Rodney, can you use the energy detector to find the stargate?"
                    Rodney thought about it for a moment before replying," No. If it's not active, there’s no traceable current running through."

"Damn it!" John said loudly. The ceiling bent even further and he knew any minute now it would give way and whatever horrible creatures were out there would barrel through. Maybe there would only be five of them, or it could be a hundred, he couldn't take that chance, he thought.

"Ok we're leaving! Everyone get your gear; turn all your weapon lights on. Ronon take point, I'll bring up the rear. Stay together people. Head straight out the door and shoot anything that moves!"

Everyone rushed around finally clustering around the door. One more massive groan from the warping metal and it gave way, splitting right its center.
                    Ronon removed the dead bolt from the door and the team readied to make their escape.

John suddenly noticed the tattered brown diary lying on the floor where he and Teyla had sat together. He looked up at the darkness beyond the large gaping hole in the roof and saw two bright red eyes staring back at him. He swallowed deeply.

He looked back to the book, then to the hole again, judging to see if he could make it. John grimaced as another pair of bright red eyes appeared. Ronon had the door handle gripped and was waiting for his signal.

John took off like a shot, gunning for the book, his heart racing in his chest. He could hear exclaims from Teyla and Rodney, yet he didn't look back, his gaze fixed. He skidded as he neared it, reaching down quickly and swiping it. As he turned on one foot and began his race back he saw Ronon had already opened the door and was leading the others out.

John heard the roar from behind him and felt the vibration as something jumped down from above landing hard on the floor. He didn’t dare turn around. His breath was dry and coming very fast as he flew towards his team, one hand clinging to the book, the other extended in air.

As he reached the door, his extended arm grasped for the handle roughly slamming the door shut behind him. To his surprise, he heard a great screech of pain echo from behind the door as he noticed three long brown fingers with nails as long as knives were twitching at his feet.
                    Mrs. B..is this up in ff.net?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Mrs. B..is this up in ff.net?
                      Yup. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689847/1/Oasis
                      Dude that sig was great

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        OASIS - PART 6

Spoiler:

Everyone rushed around finally clustering around the door. One more massive groan from the warping metal and it gave way, splitting right its center.

CAMY - That Sig is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Jesus chr........What were you thinking running for that book John,now what will they do.....what happens next...huh huh??????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Dang,can't you ever write badly,every update gets better and better...I loved it....
                          Do you want me to start to write badly? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Sig...

icon

We sooo need a new kiss scene!
                            These are beautiful Camy
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Congrats to you, Linda, for your 300th post!!

I'm a little stuck with the end of my story. (Yes, it's in the home stretch) Fror those of you who have been reading it would you...

Spoiler:
                              rather have it fit the show's cannon since it's suppose to take before "Echoes" or should I go off the established storyline? There *might* be some things going on with John and Teyla and I'm trying to decide if I want to move things forward between them or have it fit more in context of the series. I'm leaning towards the latter, but that's only because I'm more comfortable in UST rather than full-out romance.
                              That's a hard decision. Jess, you should do what you're comfortable with and we'll love it no matter what.

Congrats Linda on 300 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Do you want me to start to write badly? LOL

nononononononono,don't you dare start writing badly......Although i seriously doubt you could
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X