John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Well I'm waiting on Dell to phone me back... I have been back and forth between the hardware and the software departments... first they thought it was a hardware issue ... then a software... now we are back to a hardware .. but it may in fact be a combination of both. The hardware technician will phone me on wednesday as I'm out at work all day tomorrow. Once he does his checks the software technicians will then do their bit ... but I have a feeling that I will have to have to do a complete reboot as nothing seems to be working so far.. sheesh computers can be a pain.

Anyway hopefully it will be sorted by the end of the week..
    that sucks dude.....everythings always so complicated isnt it
    well at least you got your sons computer! i guess better than nothing right

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      As far as the show goes...does John have any siblings?
      I dont think they've ever mentioned anyone in his family at all besides the ex wife....but thats just me

Comment

MrsB I gave you that little sneak peek for my newst chapter of my signature story!

also I will soon have an update for "Forgottom Family and a Forgotton Past" hopefully tonight(a LOT of past info of when both Teyla and Teyilia and Halling where kids will be in the next chapter)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

There has never been any mention of any family or siblings... and in LFP John was the only one who didnt want to send a message back to earth ... so that seems to imply that he has no one.. or at least no one that he wants to get in touch with.

I think the ep that JF has pitched will have something to do with backstory and maybe we will find out a bit more about why he didn't want to send a message to earth.
          sigpic

Comment

Blue I hope your computer get fixed soon. Like MrsB said, at least you have your son's.

Comment

WOOHOO,look what scifan made for me....Isn't it soooooo cool!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                I dont think they've ever mentioned anyone in his family at all besides the ex wife....but thats just me
                There has never been any mention of any family or siblings... and in LFP John was the only one who didnt want to send a message back to earth ... so that seems to imply that he has no one.. or at least no one that he wants to get in touch with.

I think the ep that JF has pitched will have something to do with backstory and maybe we will find out a bit more about why he didn't want to send a message to earth.
                Thank you...that's what I thought.

And here's a reminder for those of you who haven't voted. Go vote in the JT awards! Make your vote count!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm really looking forward to that.
                  Spoiler:
                  It sounded that he must have pitched a couple of ideas this is the only one that didn't get 'shelfed'. I like that he put JM on the spot for directing. Heehee. If any one is wondering it was in the comic con clip.

You're welcome Linda.

Jess congrats on 300 posts!!!
                  Last edited by scifan; 30 July 2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I for one would love ot have even one of my SGA fics even READ by TPTB but then even if they don't use it it is fine just so long as they at least read the thing(s)

anyhow I hope my sneak peek got everyone wonder what or who the Milky Way's enemy that Teyla is going to face is.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I almost forgot to GREEN you for makin the sig for me,that's how excited i was
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Nice sig Linda... (scifan... lovely work)

Well have to go now.. will catch up tomorrow night.

Night..
                        sigpic

Comment

Teyilia - Great sneak peek..
                          Spoiler:
                          I like the whole "tracking" her aspect

Scifan - Nice sig for Linda

Linda - Nice sig by Scifan

Yappi - is this story research?? and CONGRATS FOR 300!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            No problem Linda.

Teyilia, I think that tptb can't because of legal reason. JM mentioned that in one post in his blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              I for one would love ot have even one of my SGA fics even READ by TPTB but then even if they don't use it it is fine just so long as they at least read the thing(s)

They don't read them at all. Because they don't want to ever be accused of stealing someone's idea, the writers stay away from fanfic with a twenty foot pole. That's not just for SGA, but all shows.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey guys, I think it is time for me to get a beta reader! who would like the job?(mostly Teyla fics though a few are JT)

MrsB: trust me you'll LOVE the chapter

Linda06 do you like to read? better yet do you have a acount on FF.net?

Comment

Working...
                                X