X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    *giggle*
    Jess, do you think I'm right? It's gotta be the whumper in her. LOL

Before I forget again Elf: Thanks, I'm glad you like it and thanks for the post from Ruffles. It does make it seem shorter.

Comment

You are getting better and better at creating your artwork Scifan!

You did some really great sigs for Kingdom! The very last one ! I love the cap you used!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        You wouldn't be laughing at me ....HUH? Are ya YappiChick?

I bet she knows that you're a sicko whumper and proud of it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I bet she knows that you're a sicko whumper and proud of it. LOL
          It's called love...
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

You are getting better and better at creating your artwork Scifan!

You did some really great sigs for Kingdom! The very last one ! I love the cap you used!
            I can't take too much credit on the sig. It's made of 3 pics and I just blended them. I fonts were the hard part.

DIDN'T I JUST SAY CONGRATS YESTERDAY. BOY WOMAN YOU CAN TYPE. LOL

Congrats on 1700 posts!!

Don't forget to remind me before you reach 2000 for that new whumping sig.

Comment

Well Sci- I am heading for bed for the night. After I finish updating my wonderful
              food journal. Me and the Elfkin have to be at the dietician's office at 9:30 in the
              morning.
              And, you know how it is when you have to get kids motivated and moving so you will be late!

See all of you tomorrow ready to post and read of course!!!

Night-Night!

Elf
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

It's called love...
                ROFL. You know you never answered my question.

Comment

I can't take too much credit on the sig. It's made of 3 pics and I just blended them. I fonts were the hard part.

DIDN'T I JUST SAY CONGRATS YESTERDAY. BOY WOMAN YOU CAN TYPE. LOL

Congrats on 1700 posts!!

Don't forget to remind me before you reach 2000 for that new whumping sig.
                  ROFL. You know you never answered my question.
                  Yes. She knows I am sicko whumper! I admit it and I am a geek too!

Thanks for congrats! I only wish I could type as fast as used to ....It ain't gonna happen...I love my spell check and stuff!

Besides, I enjoy doing posting in here....I did not really always enjoy typing out contracts and legal documents.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Elf and g'night.

I'm going to bed too. G'night all.
                    Last edited by scifan; 30 July 2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Nice sig Linda... (scifan... lovely work)

Well have to go now.. will catch up tomorrow night.

Night..
                      HI Guys...not too much time to play here. Good work everyone.

Blue, I miss you! Hope your computer gets fix soon. I"m working on mine as well. I am actually looking for a way not to have to wait 6 weeks or more to get it fix.

Anywho...Nina...LOVE the pics...THANKS!

Mrs. B and Scifan...once your stories are up on ff.net I"ll get to them. I'm just very busy.

I've uploaded all caps and the zip file for Echoes in Stargaze for those of you in LJ and soon I will post Irresponsible caps as well.

Spoiler:
                      Did JM mention anything about Rachel? I'm so tempted to ask him. They mentioned everyone else's baby's or pregnancy in the Con why not hers? Anywho, it looks like Rachel is gone too cause she's hasn't been in any of his recent pics either, but then again, he doesn't take much pics of her either.

Mayra, I"m so with you that Season 4 is just not coming soon enough. I just need to find out what all these mysteries are about.

S4
                      Spoiler:
                      and yeah, I knew that the relationship that is going to move forward will be Rodney's and Katie...what a shame, that's not even something that has played well on screen.
                      sigpic

Comment

One more part for the night.
                        Part 12:

Spoiler:

While Rodney, Radek and Sam are in the control room, an audio message comes from John. “I don’t know how long I can talk. I’m being held captive by these… space pirates, if you want to call them that. I’m pretending to help them. They need me for the Ancient genes,” he says as quietly as he can. “I’m not sure wh…” all goes silent. Rodney and Radek believe that with short message was just enough to locate where John is. Rodney gives the coordinates to Col. Caldwell and Sam updates Ronon and Teyla. She also asks them to meet Rodney and Major Lorne on the Daedalus in twenty minutes. Teyla and Ronon quickly say yes and run towards the Daedalus.
                        Didn’t take long for Col. Caldwell and his crew to get to the coordinates the Rodney gave him. They can see a ship not to far from their position.
                        Rodney points to the ship, “That’s gotta be it! We’re picking up Sheppard’s life sign signature.”
                        Col. Caldwell asks the technician to open a channel, “My name is Col. Caldwell. I know that you have Col. Sheppard and we want you to give him back to us immediately.”
                        “Colonel, they are preparing to take off sir,” yells one of the techs.
                        “I want a lock on Sheppard and beam him directly to the bridge,” demands Caldwell.
                        When John is beamed aboard, he is laying on his side, curled up slightly and barely conscience. Teyla and Ronon run over to check him out. They can see that he was badly beaten. Caldwell orders a medical team to the bridge.
                        John looks up and sees Ronon and Teyla. “Hey beautiful and hey to you too Teyla,” he says with a mischievous grin. Teyla and Ronon start to giggle and John grabs his side and begins to moan, “I think I have a couple of broken ribs.”
                        “Do not worry John, you are safe now and you will be taken care of,” Teyla reassures him.
                        John closes his eyes and mumbles, “It’s good to be going home.”

Kingdom: I have a few things in the galleria, If you want them. I'll try to make one more for the night.

Thank you Scifan once again for leading me in the right direction! LOL! i caught up on your fics!!! Finally!!! LOL!!!

Nice job on Chapter 12!!! i love how your incorporating the spoilers we have gotten on season 4 into your fic!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hey Maffieg here:
                          Oh wow you guys eat these pages up!!!!

Gotta say I am really enjoying the fics.

Scifan you sure got talent..you make great pics and fics. Darn I am envious.

Mrs. B I am loving Oasis!!! You are cool.

Keep it coming cuz I'm hooked.

JT forever
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

You wouldn't be laughing at me ....HUH? Are ya YappiChick?

you guys are hysterical

YC - all caught up w/Multiplicity! You are so talented dude, great update
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 31 July 2007, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Buenos Dias!

I'll catch up later but I see not much happened since I last posted.

Please don't forget to vote in the shippy episode. Vala and Toomin have passed us again! And we are close. I just posted number 36.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...61#post6947361

Return Caps...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Ok Camy - just did it

Comment

Working...
                                X