Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      hey Lea will you be online tonight?
      I'm hoping too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Spoiler:
        My only concern is that it says [I]possible arc[/I. Maybe this is a way to have Weir come next year?
        If it's Teyla then it could explain a few things. I'm stretching here and I know I said this before, but the Asuran could be responsible for Teyla's people and maybe why she's being secretive about her pregnancy.
        Spoiler:
        It could be very interesting about how the Asurans go about the whole situation if in fact, this is the direction the writers have in mind. That would be one of my questions How and when would the events take place. Or do the spin where it is a wraith experiment. But, the other could have a cool twist if done correctly.

Here's the link in case anyone's interested in article.
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...a_vengea.shtml
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I hate today

anyways, thanks scifan for giving my story a boost for whumpers

and gb, jm better do better today with spoiler crap in his blog thats for sure

elf i was wondering the same thing trying to personalize my avatar/icon and couldnt, thanks for telling me the reason why!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            I hate today

anyways, thanks scifan for giving my story a boost for whumpers

and gb, jm better do better today with spoiler crap in his blog thats for sure

elf i was wondering the same thing trying to personalize my avatar/icon and couldnt, thanks for telling me the reason why!

So, my question is: Us ab avatar/icon the same thing? might not be the most
            intelligent one but, I 'm asking!

You can't hate today! I know it is Monday! but hey! We all love you in here!

I had to put in the last one 'cuz I just had to ...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

You have to wait 'til you reach 2000 post. That's what Blue did and I believe one of the moderators told me when I first joined. It's a earned privalege(sp?).

You're welcome MrsB. But it's up to Elf.

Yes. Icon/Avatar are the same thing just different names.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                You can't hate today! I know it is Monday! but hey! We all love you in here!

I had to put in the last one 'cuz I just had to ...
                One day you'll have to explain all the different aspects of whumping to me lol

Today is nuts this place is a madhouse, can you believe the audacity of them expecting me to do work...frankly, im apalled.

You have to wait 'til you reach 2000 post. That's what Blue did and I believe one of the moderators told me when I first joined. It's a earned privalege(sp?).

You're welcome MrsB. But it's up to Elf.
                scifan answered the question! thanks scifan

i'm ready for the next challenge lol that was the longest challenge answer ever

Comment

MrsB. Did you update Secret on FF. It only goes up to chpt 10. I won't show any other chpts.

Comment

The Secret Challenge Part 13 - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
                    As they crouched in the dark, John nudged Ronon and spoke silently with his eyes. ‘You take Claude, I’ll take Ezekiel’.

Ronon smiled at the idea of getting his revenge on the fat madman. Knives at the ready, they quietly entered the room.

They were practically upon them with the perfect advantage when John suddenly stepped on something loud that crunched underneath his foot causing the two lunatics to quickly turn around.

Everyone stood frozen, staring, except Teyla whose eyes widened in surprise and continued to viciously struggle against her bonds.

“Well, that didn’t exactly work out how I hoped,” John said plainly.

Ronon roared as he lunged hard at Claude tackling him to the ground, knocking the wind from him. Ronon’s fists came flying in a barrage of perfectly aimed blows until Claude regained himself and the two of them began rolling around the room, knocking things over while trading punch for punch.

John with his knife held out, shaking in pure rage seeing Teyla’s half exposed and bleeding body, started towards Ezekiel, who smiled widely in delight.

Ezekiel quickly took the jagged razor still in his hand and instead of holding it to John, pressed it tightly against Teyla’s throat. She could only give a muffled cry through her gag, as John froze in place, fixated in fear.

“Come, come now, boys! Surely you had a better plan than this!” Ezekiel cried, his bladed hand steady and precise.

John called out for Ronon to stop and moments later, Claude and Ronon released each other, both of their faces covered in bruises and cuts.

Ronon, breathing heavily, looked over at the razor to Teyla’s throat and watched snarling as Ezekiel told John to lower his knife. John’s face recoiled in frustration, staring at Teyla’s eyes as her muffled voice tried to convince him to keep his weapon.

John did what Ezekiel told him, his eyes never leaving Teyla’s. “I’m sorry,” he told her, knowing he couldn’t voluntarily let him hurt her.

Ezekiel laughed loudly in victory but was cut short by a swift movement and a loud thud.

Ronon had taken his knife and whipped it directly at the middle of Claude’s forehead.

Claude turned slowly, his eyes crossed with a trail of blood running down from the knife stuck in his face and said, “Boss?” before his enormous body fell face first to the ground.
                    Poor Teyla. Way to go for Ronan though.

Ladies I'm trying to catch up.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

MrsB. Did you update Secret on FF. It only goes up to chpt 10. I won't show any other chpts.
                      I posted the epilogue this morning and it all looked fine in the preview??? but it did give me trouble yesterday...hold on.....let me check it.....wow ok when i go to sga main page i click it and it says its not real and then i go to my personal page and 14 chapters are there...yesterday it was freaky too....try going to my page specifically???

Comment

OMG! Here is the actual definition of whump from the Urban Dictionary

1. whump
                        47 up, 3 down

A fandom term, commonly used by fan fiction authors (particularly in the Stargate genre) to describe physical and/or mental abuse laid on a character in a story.

Here is a visual for you Mrs. B!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

1. whump
                          47 up, 3 down

A fandom term, commonly used by fan fiction authors (particularly in the Stargate genre) to describe physical and/or mental abuse laid on a character in a story.

Spoiler:

Why Elf, are you trying to convert me to whumping

Comment

1. whump
                            47 up, 3 down

Spoiler:

ROFL! Those are great!!

Comment

ROFL! Those are great!!
                              Thanks!

May I (slighty OT)

Spoiler:
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Why Elf, are you trying to convert me to whumping
                                you said you wanted a definition! So, here ya go!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X