X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Nope, photobucket

Spoiler:
    Thanks. That's right she did whenever the discussion for the Welcome Package for the Newbies were taking place and getting organized. I remember it when I going over stuff for that weeks newsletter.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Ok one more Heated Argument cuz I'm such a wacko and I seem to be keeping the same theme with all my stories today but oh well.

Spoiler:
      John stood in the doorway pretending to have a conversation with Rodney and Sam but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. He looked at Teyla as she talked and laughed standing closely to Ronon. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the powerful burn of jealousy in his heart.

Later that evening Teyla came to see him in his quarters. “Good evening, Colonel. I came to see if you were alright. You did not seem to enjoy yourself at the festivities.”

“You seemed to have a good enough time for the both of us,” he mumbled.

“Excuse me?” she said confused, only catching half of what he said.

“Nothing. Look Teyla, I’m just really tired so if you wouldn’t mind…” and he held his hand out towards the door.

“John?” she said quietly approaching him. She placed her hand on his arm and his heart beat faster. “What is it?” She looked into his eyes and he swallowed.

“Look Teyla,” he started. He couldn’t believe he was about to have this conversation. “If you want to have a relationship with someone Teyla, that’s your business. Far be it from me to stand in your way, but if you’re gonna be with another member of my team, I—“

Teyla interrupted him. “What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with Ronon. I see you everyday with him! The way you two are with each other, it’s just….Look, that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen on the job, it’s not—“

“John, what is going on here? Ronon and I are friends! You know this!” Teyla was getting flustered and her voice was getting higher.

“I just don’t want this rubbed in my face anymore, ok?” John said turning away from her.

“Rubbed in your…..There is nothing between him and I, John! And I cannot believe you would even care if it were true!”

John walked right up to her causing her to jump in surprise, his eyes searching her face hard. “Stop it Teyla, stop pretending! Don’t you know how I feel? Can’t you see it?”

She held her breath in for a moment. “No, John! How should I know how you feel if you do not tell me! All I have ever wanted is for you tell me!”

“You really want to know Teyla? All I do is think about you! You haunt me, day and night, even in my dreams! I can’t get you out of my head and it’s killing me! Knowing we can never be together, knowing this can never happen!”

“Why John? Why can’t this happen?!” she cried.

“Is that what you want Teyla? Are you sure you wouldn’t want your precious Ronon?” he yelled sarcastically.

She slapped him hard in the face, tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her and grabbed her roughly pulling her close. “This cannot happen,” he said through gritted teeth. “I…..I….” He trailed off, his voice breaking.

And then he kissed her hard, overwhelmed with his passion and desire for her. She pulled him tighter and he kissed her even harder.

WOOWEE
      Spoiler:
      Hot much,you could feel the tension and hotness *fanning face with hand*
      sigpic

Comment

Ok one more Heated Argument cuz I'm such a wacko and I seem to be keeping the same theme with all my stories today but oh well.

Spoiler:
        John stood in the doorway pretending to have a conversation with Rodney and Sam but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. He looked at Teyla as she talked and laughed standing closely to Ronon. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the powerful burn of jealousy in his heart.

Later that evening Teyla came to see him in his quarters. “Good evening, Colonel. I came to see if you were alright. You did not seem to enjoy yourself at the festivities.”

“You seemed to have a good enough time for the both of us,” he mumbled.

“Excuse me?” she said confused, only catching half of what he said.

“Nothing. Look Teyla, I’m just really tired so if you wouldn’t mind…” and he held his hand out towards the door.

“John?” she said quietly approaching him. She placed her hand on his arm and his heart beat faster. “What is it?” She looked into his eyes and he swallowed.

“Look,” he started. He couldn’t believe he was about to have this conversation. “If you want to have a relationship with someone Teyla, that’s your business. Far be it from me to stand in your way, but if you’re gonna be with another member of my team, I—“

Teyla interrupted him. “What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with Ronon. I see you everyday with him! The way you two are with each other, it’s just….Look, that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen on the job, it’s not—“

“John, what is going on here? Ronon and I are friends! You know this!” Teyla was getting flustered and her voice was getting higher.

“I just don’t want this rubbed in my face anymore, ok?” John said turning away from her.

“Rubbed in your…..There is nothing between him and I, John! And I cannot believe you would even care if it were true!”

John walked right up to her causing her to jump in surprise, his eyes searching her face hard. “Stop it Teyla, stop pretending! Don’t you know how I feel? Can’t you see it?”

She held her breath in for a moment. “No, John! How should I know how you feel if you do not tell me! All I have ever wanted is for you tell me!”

“You really want to know Teyla? All I do is think about you! You haunt me, day and night, even in my dreams! I can’t get you out of my head and it’s killing me! Knowing we can never be together, knowing this can never happen!”

“Why John? Why can’t this happen?!” she cried.

“Is that what you want Teyla? Are you sure you wouldn’t want your precious Ronon?” he yelled sarcastically.

She slapped him hard in the face, tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her and grabbed her roughly pulling her close. “This cannot happen,” he said through gritted teeth. “I…..I….” He trailed off, his voice breaking.

And then he kissed her hard, overwhelmed with his passion and desire for her. She pulled him tighter and he kissed her even harder.
        Woohoo that was good!! Good thing I don't wear glasses, otherwise they would get steamed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Spoiler:
          Now this how you can really tell where JT are HOTTER and very definite sexual tension between them that Dr.Mike and Sully... VERY HOT!
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          WOOWEE
          Spoiler:
          Hot much,you could feel the tension and hotness *fanning face with hand*
          LOL Thanks girls. I'll probably write a milion of these!!

You know whats gonna happen, let me tell you. I'm gonna get all excited waiting for this awesome heated argument over their feelings when the show comes back on and they'll have a little fight about laundry or something lol

Comment

Woohoo that was good!! Good thing I don't wear glasses, otherwise they would get steamed up.
            Lol Am i all over the place today or what
            Spoiler:
            a knife through the face here, some hot jealousy scenes over there

Comment

LOL Thanks girls. I'll probably write a milion of these!!

You know whats gonna happen, let me tell you. I'm gonna get all excited waiting for this awesome heated argument over their feelings when the show comes back on and they'll have a little fight about laundry or something lol
              I was kinda thinking a little different.
              Spoiler:
              We work ourselve up thinking it's going to be a huge argument and it ends up something passionate.
              If we think of it as being something steamy then we'll be disappointed if it's just a tiff over whatever. Did that make sense?

Comment

Well girls I'm off!

I'm going to get something to eat and watch the movie I rented that everyone
                else in the house has watched already.

The movie is Premonition with Sandra Bullock and Julian Macmahon. I have no
                clue how to spell his last name. All I know is that he used to be on Charmed and
                now he is Dr. Doom in the F4 movies.

I will be probably be on later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I was kinda thinking a little different.
                  Spoiler:
                  We work ourselve up thinking it's going to be a huge argument and it ends up something passionate.
                  If we think of it as being something steamy then we'll be disappointed if it's just a tiff over whatever. Did that make sense?
                  Either way I'm sure after the scenarios I'm hoping for, it's going to be a let down, but I can still hope right???? there's nothing wrong with self dillusion is there???

So I have a question!
                  Spoiler:
                  Do we know for a fact that Shep kisses Larin, the traveler chick?

Comment

Lol Am i all over the place today or what
                    Spoiler:
                    a knife through the face here, some hot jealousy scenes over there
                    Well, we can either say that you're well rounded because you're diversified(sp?) or you're just off your ROCKER. LOL

Comment

Either way I'm sure after the scenarios I'm hoping for, it's going to be a let down, but I can still hope right???? there's nothing wrong with self dillusion is there???

So I have a question!
                      Spoiler:
                      Do we know for a fact that Shep kisses Larin, the traveler chick?

Spoiler:
                      The lips touch, but is he playing her and is she playing him. There was a gun in his gutt. I heard the news is she's not returning after that ep(unless the replace the actress). Torri is not the original Weir. Who knows.

Comment

Well, we can either say that you're well rounded because you're diversified(sp?) or you're just off your ROCKER. LOL
                        Scifan, lets be realistic here.....I'm completely off my rocker

Comment

Scifan, lets be realistic here.....I'm completely off my rocker
                          LMBO!!!!!!

I was trying to be nice.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The lips touch, but is he playing her and is she playing him. There was a gun in his gutt. I heard the news is she's not returning after that ep(unless the replace the actress). Torri is not the original Weir. Who knows.
                            Ok please don't think im insane but
                            Spoiler:
                            what does torri is not the original weir mean??????

I have a situation that i could write a blurb for in that scene which is why i wanted to know if they kiss

Comment

I vote the second one

ooh look at the time,it's 01:28,gotta get me some zzzzzzzz's!

Soooo will we be lookin forward to an update on the Secrets fic tomorrow MrsB
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok please don't think im insane but
                                Spoiler:
                                what does torri is not the original weir mean??????

I have a situation that i could write a blurb for in that scene which is why i wanted to know if they kiss
                                Sorry, in SG1 Weir was running SGC, but she was a blonde. She was there, I think, before Jack took over. Does that help? I'm just saying that it wouldn't be the first time they switch actors or actresses for their needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X