Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Scifan, Elf, NinaM and Linda!
    Spoiler:
    So, Poor Claude got a knife in the face....what a shame huh? I bet Ezekiel's gonna be PISSED!

Scifan, your so right about the era for Sully/Dr Q. It was wonderfully romantic between them from what i can remember, but with J/T its so all over the place. Romantic one day, hot the next, cold the one after. You never know what youre gonna get!

Blue, that wallie is AWESOME, another great one!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      omg, wow dr quinn thats back in the day.....i agree about the similiarities in their relationship except j/t's is hotter and with more sexual tension than theirs
      I agree. JT are hotter and there is way more sexual tension. But, you've got to
      remember that DM and Sully were like in the 1800's so, I guess during that time
      period there was some serious sexual tension between those two also! But, JT are much HOTTER!

We all have seen the proof:
      Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Last wallie... I'm off to bed now..

Spoiler:
        NNNice! Night Blue!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Scifan, your so right about the era for Sully/Dr Q. It was wonderfully romantic between them from what i can remember, but with J/T its so all over the place. Romantic one day, hot the next, cold the one after. You never know what youre gonna get!

So true. So true.

Comment

hey does anyone have the clip at the end of conversion when john goes to apologize to teyla??

Comment

Spoiler:

mmmmmmmm,nice......very nice indeed!
              sigpic

Comment

hey does anyone have the clip at the end of conversion when john goes to apologize to teyla??

Here you go. Thanks to Camy. She left a website for her clips during one post.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Love it...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Ahhhhhh thats such an awesome scene, when she breathes out because she had to keep her cool - THANKS SCIFAN!!!

Comment

Ahhhhhh thats such an awesome scene, when she breathes out because she had to keep her cool - THANKS SCIFAN!!!
                      You're welcome. I found this too. John is such a typical guy that he can't let a woman beat him.

Comment

You're welcome. I found this too. John is such a typical guy that he can't let a woman beat him.

Lol, that scene is too funny

Hey guess what I'm doing....writing another set for Heated Argument lol i'm such a freakshow call me claude

Comment

What website? It the one on the LJ? If it is you to friend it in order access it.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            What website? It the one on the LJ? If it is you to friend it in order access it.

Nope, photobucket

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok one more Heated Argument cuz I'm such a wacko and I seem to be keeping the same theme with all my stories today but oh well.

Spoiler:
                              John stood in the doorway pretending to have a conversation with Rodney and Sam but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. He looked at Teyla as she talked and laughed standing closely to Ronon. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the powerful burn of jealousy in his heart.

Later that evening Teyla came to see him in his quarters. “Good evening, Colonel. I came to see if you were alright. You did not seem to enjoy yourself at the festivities.”

“You seemed to have a good enough time for the both of us,” he mumbled.

“Excuse me?” she said confused, only catching half of what he said.

“Nothing. Look Teyla, I’m just really tired so if you wouldn’t mind…” and he held his hand out towards the door.

“John?” she said quietly approaching him. She placed her hand on his arm and his heart beat faster. “What is it?” She looked into his eyes and he swallowed.

“Look,” he started. He couldn’t believe he was about to have this conversation. “If you want to have a relationship with someone Teyla, that’s your business. Far be it from me to stand in your way, but if you’re gonna be with another member of my team, I—“

Teyla interrupted him. “What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with Ronon. I see you everyday with him! The way you two are with each other, it’s just….Look, that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen on the job, it’s not—“

“John, what is going on here? Ronon and I are friends! You know this!” Teyla was getting flustered and her voice was getting higher.

“I just don’t want this rubbed in my face anymore, ok?” John said turning away from her.

“Rubbed in your…..There is nothing between him and I, John! And I cannot believe you would even care if it were true!”

John walked right up to her causing her to jump in surprise, his eyes searching her face hard. “Stop it Teyla, stop pretending! Don’t you know how I feel? Can’t you see it?”

She held her breath in for a moment. “No, John! How should I know how you feel if you do not tell me! All I have ever wanted is for you to tell me!”

“You really want to know Teyla? All I do is think about you! You haunt my world, day and night! I can’t get you out of my head and it’s killing me! Knowing we can never be together, knowing this can never happen!”

“Why John? Why can’t this happen?!” she cried.

“Is that what you would really want Teyla? Are you sure you wouldn’t want your precious Ronon?” he yelled sarcastically.

She slapped him hard in the face, tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her and grabbed her roughly pulling her close. “This cannot happen,” he said through gritted teeth. “I…..I….” He trailed off, his voice breaking.

And then he kissed her hard, overwhelmed with his passion and desire for her. She pulled him tighter and he kissed her even harder.
                              Last edited by MrsB108; 21 July 2007, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Ok one more Heated Argument cuz I'm such a wacko and I seem to be keeping the same theme with all my stories today but oh well.

Spoiler:
                                John stood in the doorway pretending to have a conversation with Rodney and Sam but his eyes were fixed elsewhere. He looked at Teyla as she talked and laughed standing closely to Ronon. His heart pounded in his chest and he felt the powerful burn of jealousy in his heart.

Later that evening Teyla came to see him in his quarters. “Good evening, Colonel. I came to see if you were alright. You did not seem to enjoy yourself at the festivities.”

“You seemed to have a good enough time for the both of us,” he mumbled.

“Excuse me?” she said confused, only catching half of what he said.

“Nothing. Look Teyla, I’m just really tired so if you wouldn’t mind…” and he held his hand out towards the door.

“John?” she said quietly approaching him. She placed her hand on his arm and his heart beat faster. “What is it?” She looked into his eyes and he swallowed.

“Look Teyla,” he started. He couldn’t believe he was about to have this conversation. “If you want to have a relationship with someone Teyla, that’s your business. Far be it from me to stand in your way, but if you’re gonna be with another member of my team, I—“

Teyla interrupted him. “What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with Ronon. I see you everyday with him! The way you two are with each other, it’s just….Look, that kind of stuff shouldn’t happen on the job, it’s not—“

“John, what is going on here? Ronon and I are friends! You know this!” Teyla was getting flustered and her voice was getting higher.

“I just don’t want this rubbed in my face anymore, ok?” John said turning away from her.

“Rubbed in your…..There is nothing between him and I, John! And I cannot believe you would even care if it were true!”

John walked right up to her causing her to jump in surprise, his eyes searching her face hard. “Stop it Teyla, stop pretending! Don’t you know how I feel? Can’t you see it?”

She held her breath in for a moment. “No, John! How should I know how you feel if you do not tell me! All I have ever wanted is for you tell me!”

“You really want to know Teyla? All I do is think about you! You haunt me, day and night, even in my dreams! I can’t get you out of my head and it’s killing me! Knowing we can never be together, knowing this can never happen!”

“Why John? Why can’t this happen?!” she cried.

“Is that what you want Teyla? Are you sure you wouldn’t want your precious Ronon?” he yelled sarcastically.

She slapped him hard in the face, tears in her eyes.

He closed his eyes for a moment and then looked at her and grabbed her roughly pulling her close. “This cannot happen,” he said through gritted teeth. “I…..I….” He trailed off, his voice breaking.

And then he kissed her hard, overwhelmed with his passion and desire for her. She pulled him tighter and he kissed her even harder.
                                Spoiler:
                                Now this how you can really tell where JT are HOTTER and very definite sexual tension between them that Dr.Mike and Sully... VERY HOT!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X