Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Mayra, thanks again for the vid.
    I show it to hubby and our friend that has been living here for awhile. My husband really liked it. He also likes Q's If Everyone Cares. It's really cool to have two guys in the house that sees the JT love to. Our friend thinks John is a bozo though for not telling Teyla how he feels.
    At least I don't have to worry about ship debates.
    Your Welcome Lea! i'm just happy you liked it!. Oh and it's a good sign if we can get guys to admit and see the Jt Love!!!. LOL!!! John better start tepping it up next season an at least admit it to himself how he REALLY feels for Teyla! if not, then he will be a bozo! LOL!!!...a really HOT bozo
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Okay, don't kill me because i know i've been here a while but what does green you mean??? LOL!!!. I feel dumb not knowing
      Don't feel bad. Camy tried to explain it and I still didn't get it until I finally notice (after many, many months) that when I went to MY CONTROLS to put up my new sig that there were positive responses. I never realize that that was were I can see my greens. So don't feel bad. I was ALOT slower on this.

Comment

Lady V:
        I wanted to let you know that you got a compliment. Seldear saw my sig and asks who made it. And of course I said it was you. Thought you'd like to know.

Comment

Don't feel bad. Camy tried to explain it and I still didn't get it until I finally notice (after many, many months) that when I went to MY CONTROLS to put up my new sig that there were positive responses. I never realize that that was were I can see my greens. So don't feel bad. I was ALOT slower on this.
          LOL, I was the same way! I always thought no one was greening me because I never got more than one little green square under my name. It took me months to suddenly stumble across all the little positive comments people had been greening me with all along and to realize they had to accumulate to a certain number to add more greens under your name. I had 100 and didn't even know it. By the time I realized it, some couldn't even be accessed to be read or respond to anymore. I felt so bad! LOL! That's my shared story of embarrassment, hehe.
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Belle is three weeks old now! Well, actually four weeks old, but here is her three week old picture. Behind spoilers for OT.

Spoiler:

My puppy is the same age as JM's new puppies! The one's he's so-not-getting, hehe. Sorry for the OT post!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              LOL, I was the same way! I always thought no one was greening me because I never got more than one little green square under my name. It took me months to suddenly stumble across all the little positive comments people had been greening me with all along and to realize they had to accumulate to a certain number to add more greens under your name. I had 100 and didn't even know it. By the time I realized it, some couldn't even be accessed to be read or respond to anymore. I felt so bad! LOL! That's my shared story of embarrassment, hehe.
              Ok, now I still feel "duh" I didn't know what the little green squares meant until just now. I gotta go to forum school. LOL.

OHHHHH. Belle fits her name perfect. She's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing Steph.

Comment

LOL!!! OMG!!! i had no idea! i feel sooo stupid!. All those people greened me and i didn't even know about it!.

Sorry this is sooo late but thank you to everybody who has greened me!!!. Someone complimented Camy's banner that she made me months ago and i didn't even know!. What a dork i am! thank you Scifan for letting me know.

Now next dumb question, how do i green someone back?
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ok, now I still feel "duh" I didn't know what the little green squares meant until just now. I gotta go to forum school. LOL.

OHHHHH. Belle fits her name perfect. She's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing Steph.
                  LOL!!! i didn't know either till obviously now! LOL!!!. I did wonder what those green squares were but had no idea what they were LOL!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    Belle is three weeks old now! Well, actually four weeks old, but here is her three week old picture. Behind spoilers for OT.

Spoiler:

My puppy is the same age as JM's new puppies! The one's he's so-not-getting, hehe. Sorry for the OT post!
                    Belle is ADORABLE!!!!. i love dogs and puppies!! AH!!! you can't help just want to squeeze them because they are just too cute!!!. Can't wait until you finally have her!!!. I'm sure the time will pass by fast and before you know it, you'll be dressing her up in her little pink outfits!

Thanks for letting me know what the little green squares mean! LOL! didn't know what they were either.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                      Camy: My B-day is the day after Ms. Ruby and I have uploaded all my vids except 3 which I am in the process of doing now!
                      In the mean time I just finished this vid I Don't Wanna Do This(Unfaithful), starring Teyla Ronon and John!
                      Just saw your vid! i like how you did the love triangle between John, Teyla and Ronon. Of course i love that she picked John in the end!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Glad you liked the vid Scifan, Steph and Quania!.

Steph, don't worry about it, thank you for putting it up on your site. I know how busy you are at the moment so thank you for doing this.

Suz, do i just email you the vid so i can post it at JTC???.

Camy, it's up at Steph's site now, so i hope you can see it!.
                        Yes, my dear. Drop me an e-mail with the link to the vid and I'll get it up as soon as I can! I've got Quania's new ones to do, so I'll throw yours in there with them. [email protected]

Comment

LOL!!! OMG!!! i had no idea! i feel sooo stupid!. All those people greened me and i didn't even know about it!.

Sorry this is sooo late but thank you to everybody who has greened me!!!. Someone complimented Camy's banner that she made me months ago and i didn't even know!. What a dork i am! thank you Scifan for letting me know.

Now next dumb question, how do i green someone back?
                          Ok. See the little scale that in the top right hand corner of each post. Click on it next to the person you want to green. Sometimes it might tell you that you have to spread it around if you try to green the same person too many times or too soon. I hope I got that right.

OK, I better drag myself to bed.

Donna: When you get on, let me know if you want to IM at our usual time.

Comment

Ok. See the little scale that in the top right hand corner of each post. Click on it next to the person you want to green. Sometimes it might tell you that you have to spread it around if you try to green the same person too many times or too soon. I hope I got that right.

OK, I better drag myself to bed.

Donna: When you get on, let me know if you want to IM at our usual time.
                            OMG it's a good thing you brought up this topic Mayra and Scifan. I was just as oblivious to the whole greening thing. I could have greened so many by now. People must think I'm an ungrateful wretch!!!

So a hearty Thanks to all you fabulous darlings that gave me greens. This love will be reciprocated.Promise
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Ok so I've been reading fics till my eyes burn but I gotta say that the writers are all great.I truly loved your fics, I could not even choose any as my fave. Love them all. I still reading some but so far I'm impressed.

Oh BTW Ruby, Happy birthday and to everyone whose birthday went or is still to happen.

Ciao
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

John really needs some support over in the H&H Game over at the Fun and Games section.

He is fighting for second place between him and Daniel...

He really needs some support.. go and vote for him.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...78#post6843378
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X