John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Let me get my thoughts together and I"ll see if I can find all of BPs summaries since she doesn't post much I Might be able to find them...hopefully she's around this week and reads this and sends these to me...*wink*

I think it's a neat idea! And I will most definetly include you and everyone else in here...I"ll come up with something and then present it to the thread in the meantime, I"ve posted the Challenge in the Galleria for a welcome banner!
    I'm trying to get it started but stargatecap is giving me a hard time.

Comment

Camy: My B-day is the day after Ms. Ruby and I have uploaded all my vids except 3 which I am in the process of doing now!
      In the mean time I just finished this vid I Don't Wanna Do This(Unfaithful), starring Teyla Ronon and John!
      Last edited by Quania2007; 01 July 2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Hi guy's!

Just wanted to post my J/T vid i did for Lea. She asked me if i could do a vid for the song "She's got a way" by Billy Joel. This vid was a little hard to do since it was difficult for me to find the right clips to fit the words so not sure how it came out. Hope you guy's like it!.

The vids called "Can't Live Without You"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ODTBQN3Z
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
          Camy: My B-day is the day after Ms. Ruby and I have uploaded all my vids except 3 which I am in the process of doing now!
          In the mean time I just finished this vid I Don't Wanna Do This(Unfaithful), starring Teyla Ronon and John!
          HOW ADORABLE! Poor Ronon...not only did she dumped him, but she beat the crap out of him in the process! OH MY!

LOL

All kidding aside, I like this setup a lot. It's nice and big and you can see clearly the scenes. Very nicely done!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Hi guy's!

Just wanted to post my J/T vid i did for Lea. She asked me if i could do a vid for the song "She's got a way" by Billy Joel. This vid was a little hard to do since it was difficult for me to find the right clips to fit the words so not sure how it came out. Hope you guy's like it!.

Wooohooo two vids....hooray...

Mayra it says it's not available! *sniff*
            sigpic

Comment

Wow. Another great vid. I love the ending.

Comment

Hi guy's!

I forgot to tell you Myra that I had to have my friend download it for my after punching the 3 letter code up top. Are you going to post it in JTC? Just wondering and I'm hoping I can green you.

Comment

Mayra, what a sweet vid! The editing was superb!

Thanks Scifan and Camy for the review!

Comment

Mayra, thanks again for the vid.
                    I show it to hubby and our friend that has been living here for awhile. My husband really liked it. He also likes Q's If Everyone Cares. It's really cool to have two guys in the house that sees the JT love to. Our friend thinks John is a bozo though for not telling Teyla how he feels.
                    At least I don't have to worry about ship debates.

Comment

Hi guy's!

Oh sorry, Mayra! I'm a little behind today, LOL! But it's up at my site now, so here you go:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Ohhh, one of my all time favorite Stargate vidders, Obfreak, did this exact same vid a few months ago! I just love this song. Normally I would never want to see a love triangle between John, Ronon, and Teyla, LOL, but in this case, it works so well as an AU vid with this song.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Mayra, thanks again for the vid.
                          I show it to hubby and our friend that has been living here for awhile. My husband really liked it. He also likes Q's If Everyone Cares. It's really cool to have two guys in the house that sees the JT love to. Our friend thinks John is a bozo though for not telling Teyla how he feels.
                          At least I don't have to worry about ship debates.
                          Oh, that is cool!!! And John definitely needs to wake up and realize what he's missing out on if he doesn't tell Teyla how he feels! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Oh, that is cool!!! And John definitely needs to wake up and realize what he's missing out on if he doesn't tell Teyla how he feels! LOL!
                            I can't wait to see what happens between them in S4.
                            It's pretty bad when even some guy are saying, "AH, COME ON!!! LOOK AT HER! SHE'S HOT!!!"

Comment

Glad you liked the vid Scifan, Steph and Quania!.

Steph, don't worry about it, thank you for putting it up on your site. I know how busy you are at the moment so thank you for doing this.

Suz, do i just email you the vid so i can post it at JTC???.

Camy, it's up at Steph's site now, so i hope you can see it!.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I forgot to tell you Myra that I had to have my friend download it for my after punching the 3 letter code up top. Are you going to post it in JTC? Just wondering and I'm hoping I can green you.
                                Okay, don't kill me because i know i've been here a while but what does green you mean??? LOL!!!. I feel dumb not knowing
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X