Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maylianalis View Post
    Actually its Mac...

But that really wasn't the best picture. I had to just link this from Amazon.com.....now he really looks like Shep...even the cute messed up hair...well...kinda sorta...

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Burned-St...3137375&sr=8-1
    Okay, wow, that one really DOES look like him!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Okay, wow, that one really DOES look like him!
      OMG! It does!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by maylianalis View Post
        Actually its Mac...

But that really wasn't the best picture. I had to just link this from Amazon.com.....now he really looks like Shep...even the cute messed up hair...well...kinda sorta...

http://www.amazon.com/Once-Burned-St...3137375&sr=8-1
        Creepy, I wonder if JF moddled for the cover or something.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Here's the finish! Part 8 -
          Spoiler:
          Continued.... John looked at Teyla with pleading eyes. All he wanted was for the suffering to be over with quickly. Teyla's hand brushed his tears away as she told him, "John it is not what you think. I should have told you long ago, it is my own pride that prevented me from speaking the truth..." John grabbed her hand from his face and looked at her confused. "The truth? The truth about what Teyla?" Teyla took a long look in his face. "The truth is I love you, John. I've always loved you and you are the only man I want to be with." John stared at her with hard eyes in disbelief. She continued as tears rolled down her cheeks like a flood. "I am not pregnant with the child of another man. I am pregnant with the child of what I believed was you. It was your body that lay with mine, even if it was not you. I opened my heart and soul to one man, the man that I love....you." John stood absolutley still, taking in everything she said. As he understood her meaning and what had happened, he could not imagine what it had been like for her these past few months. "Teyla," he said gently pulling her close to his chest. He kissed her softly,putting his hands behind her head. They stayed outside fixated like that, wrapped in each others arms for hours.

On the way home, sitting in the puddle jumper, John looked over at Teyla and said, "So I have one question." Teyla smiled widely. "Yes, Colonel?" John gave a half smile and asked, "So, was I any good?" Teyla proceeded to laugh and whacked him on the arm as they flew home together.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Spoiler:
            Continued.... John looked at Teyla with pleading eyes. All he wanted was for the suffering to be over with quickly. Teyla's hand brushed his tears away as she told him, "John it is not what you think. I should have told you long ago, it is my own pride that prevented me from speaking the truth..." John grabbed her hand from his face and looked at her confused. "The truth? The truth about what Teyla?" Teyla took a long look in his face. "The truth is I love you, John. I've always loved you and you are the only man I want to be with." John stared at her with hard eyes in disbelief. She continued as tears rolled down her cheeks like a flood. "I am not pregnant with the child of another man. I am pregnant with the child of what I believed was you. It was your body that lay with mine, even if it was not you. I opened my heart and soul to one man, the man that I love....you." John stood absolutley still, taking in everything she said. As he understood her meaning and what had happened, he could not imagine what it had been like for her these past few months. "Teyla," he said gently pulling her close to his chest. He kissed her softly,putting his hands behind her head. They stayed outside fixated like that, wrapped in each others arms for hours.

On the way home, sitting in the puddle jumper, John looked over at Teyla and said, "So I have one question." Teyla smiled widely. "Yes, Colonel?" John gave a half smile and asked, "So, was I any good?" Teyla proceeded to laugh and whacked him on the arm as they flew home together.
            aaawwwwwww,*sniff* that was so good,where did i put they hankies.....ah here they are,*blows nose*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              aaawwwwwww,*sniff* that was so good,where did i put they hankies.....ah here they are,*blows nose*
              Well thank you, thank you *** (takes a bow)***. I had an absolute blast writing the thing. I actually can't wait to write another as soon as I think of a good scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Thanks Camy and everyone who enjoyed the highlights.

We shippers can do alot of bonding and stuff!!!

No wonder why I sometimes feel like I am trying to catch up!!!

I will try your suggestion next time Camy!! I have to say I got confused in
                the middle of trying to gather stuff.

Awesome job of highlighting Elflinn. Thanks for doing it.

Comment

Well thank you, thank you *** (takes a bow)***. I had an absolute blast writing the thing. I actually can't wait to write another as soon as I think of a good scenario

Encore,encore.....woot woot..

Ooh cannae wait to see what you come up with next!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That was sooo good. A happy ending. I loved it all. Thanks Mrs.B.
                    Now that I know how to do it, I gave you some green.

Comment

Spoiler:

Awww.... I loved it! I have one word for you... SEQUEL!! Thanks for updating so quickly and sharing it with us!
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        Awww.... I loved it! I have one word for you... SEQUEL!! Thanks for updating so quickly and sharing it with us!
                        Thanks ruby caspar!!

Comment

Spoiler:

AWWW Perfect ending! Very sweet.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OH, I have to go and read it Mrs. B....wooohooo!

Padme, I came to let you know that I just saw the message that you left me in my LJ. I love the idea. PM me and we can work on this together. WOOHOOO!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*grabs a tissue and blows her nose*
                              I am so moved! Can you imagine! *sniff*
                              Beautiful! BEAUTIFUL! What a nice way to start my weekend. Thanks Mrs. B. and I"m with the others...SEQUEL! We need a real kiss from these two and a real....Uhum *clear throat* well you know, *wink*

LOVE IT!

First Strike caps are up in The Galleria and Stargaze has caps up to Common Ground! Wooohoo!

Okay, the Camitos are officially driving me NUTS!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the green Scifan! Thanks everyone for allowing me to post it here and being great.
                                So I just went to do errands and I thought of the next storyline I'm gonna do!!!! Woo hoo
                                I think whatever I write this summer will be focused on what I'm gonna guess/hope is the story behind the S4 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X