Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    I'm glad you like it...blue...

All you have to do is go back to the edit sig and highlight the entire thing and then click on the centered paragraph icon thing above where the other things are like Bold and Italic and all that..or you can just type,

in front of IMG... Center with the brackets and then at the end of IMG Center with the bracket and the "/" hope that helps...and I"m glad you like them..I think I"m seeing double now!

Oh yippee - it worked.

I am now centered.

Thanks Camy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gather round everyone and look at my beautiful new sig made by Camy
      sigpic

Comment

I would like to thank the person who posted the Conversion kiss.

The thermostat for my office is in the outer area, where some people around the office think "comfortable" and "arctic" conditions are one and the same.

Thanks to a generous helping of that Conversion clip, I am now good and warm.

And smiling.

Comment

i agree if teyla hadn't wanted john to kiss her then she would have probably pushed him away or would have give him a slap but she didn't that means she must have wanted him to god knows if i was teyla i would and from the comments made by both joe and rachel their characters didn't regret it anyway a message to everyone on the thread from me for next week
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by mestes View Post
            Looking at the new icon (John kissing Teyla), if Teyla did not want to be kissed, she could have easily pushed John away, but she didn't! The girl was totaly blowned away!! LOL
            Marl
            It does appear that way, doesn't it?

Maybe I've been staring at the clip too long (don't tell anyone), but it just hit me ... Because of what came before ... I mean, John and Teyla sparring, him winning ... I saw his going in **so quickly** for the kiss as a power move.

Looking at the clip alone, which is taking it out of context, I know ... I just see a guy in need, as in passion.

Maybe I shouldn't do that, but I'm telling you right now I can't help it, lol.

They look like they are headed somewhere ... and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Edit: Okay, I lied. I'm still on the subject. In the DVD commentary for Conversion, regarding the kiss, Joe Flanigan says about Teyla's reaction, "Stop some more." That tells me the actors' intent was to convey passion and from his perspective, which was a lot closer to the whole thing than I can get to my TV, he perceived it. Just sayin'. Okay, now I have to stop looking at that clip and do some work ...
            Last edited by expendable_crewman; 14 December 2006, 01:44 PM.

Comment

The kiss was awesome - the sexual tension was already at quite a high level after all that sparring and circling they did around each other.

John was not that far gone when he kissed Teyla - the retro virus had just lowered his inhibitions a bit - just like if he had had a drink or two.

I think its about time the PTB turned up the heat on these two again and season three would be a perfect time for another kiss.
              sigpic

Comment

Tried to Green you Camy - but i was told that I have to spread my reps around before I can do that.

If it won't let me green anyone - then how can I spread my reps around?.
                sigpic

Comment

I loved the kiss...it showed that there are passion between them....and I love the comments from both Joe and Rachel about it...

Blue - I love the Christmas siggy....you've done a great job with it Camy...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    I loved the kiss...it showed that there are passion between them....and I love the comments from both Joe and Rachel about it...

Blue - I love the Christmas siggy....you've done a great job with it Camy...
                    I agree Nina - there is so much passion between them and there always has been. This is why they are the only couple that I can ship as I don't see this kind of passion between anyone else. Maybe Ronan and Teyla - though their interaction is much more playful and teasing - but I can see how some can see it as passion. I don't think I can think of one scene where I saw any passion between John and Elizabeth. Their scenes for me consist of two people who have a good working relationship but John tends to act like a big kid around her at times.

John and Teyla have grown so much closer since season one and there is an unspoken bond between them that is both physical, mental and emotional. We have seen their emotional bond increase this season and both are beginning to rely on each other more and more. They respect each others point of view and opinion and I can only see them becoming closer with time, and hopefully addmitting that thier feelings go beyond mere friendship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh I thoroughly agree with you LC. Its amazing how now all of a sudden they only see brother/sister vibes. The McWeir scenes in TOR were very shippy with Liz telling Rodney we love you, and looking pretty distraught at the time. Rodney seemed delighted with this info. John and Liz scenes on the other hand were still the same as usual, they have IMO no romantic vibes whatsover. John was like a big kid asking permission to try something exciting and Weir was like his head mistress

The kiss in Conversion is one of my favourite J/T scenes because I think it summed up exactly how they feel about each other. They have been attracted on one another from the moment they first met and have surpressed their feelings. When John's inhibitions were lowered because of the retro virus, his passion for Teyla just overflowed. There was so much intensity in that kiss, the air almost sizzled around them.

Sorry about the vid LC - but thanks for trying. I'm sure you will still produce a masterpiece like you usually do.

I'm looking forward to the Game or the Ark whichever is shown next week. Hopefully there sould be some good team moments in both of them.
                      Thanks BA! Hopefully the next attempt will turn out better. LOL!

I was actually trying to say the opposite for the Rodney/Weir scenes, LOL! I know everyone has their own opinion on it, that's cool. But for me, I didn't find their scenes to be shippy. It was two really good friends flirting with each other, teasing each other. I have this kind of relationship with several guy friends, so to me, it is very familiar and comfortable. I was just trying to say that I find it frustrating when people are inconsistent with their comments, saying that a certain kind of touch (ie, hand-holding on a deathbed or carrying an injured teammate) can only be romantic when it involves their favorite ship but is only brother/sister friendly when it threatens their ship.
                      Obviously it's a fine line and obviously sometimes you can have two characters doing the exact same thing and one can be shippy and one not be. But the opposite can also be true and a touch between one character and the touch between another can both be friendship as well. And to deny it outright when it possibly threatens your ship seems a bit hypocritical to me.
                      Sorry for rambling, it's just that blind and willful inconsistency that drives me nuts sometimes! Sorry!

Caz and Camy--GORGEOUS banners!!! WOW!! I am so in awe of your talent! Sooo beautiful! And Camy, thank you so much for the kiss icon!!! Now that is truly a work of art! LOL! Like EC, it's definitely heating up my office! Hehe.
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

made a banner for NinaM, in case some else wants it can have it but credit pls

part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Blue wrote....Oh my!!

My screen in beginning to smoke.

and to all those you say that J/T have a sister/brother vibe - hmmmm...

Our boy is certaintly eager - puts a new meaning to pucker up.
                          ROFLMAO! Blue..I just read this....Oh, boy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                            made a banner for NinaM, in case some else wants it can have it but credit pls

SHEYLA! that is GORGEOUS!

*claps madly..Oh, we are all in the JT spirit of XMAS! LOVE IT!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
                              I would like to thank the person who posted the Conversion kiss.

The thermostat for my office is in the outer area, where some people around the office think "comfortable" and "arctic" conditions are one and the same.

Thanks to a generous helping of that Conversion clip, I am now good and warm.

And smiling.
                              BLUE...and EC...you are killing me...

EXC...I posted that....Conversion kiss! didn't I?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                ROFLMAO! Blue..I just read this....Oh, boy!
                                Well Blue was right...he sure was eager *lol* and boy the intense look he gives her right before the kiss... *can nothing more then love his eyes*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X