John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy July 4th Everyone

Better late than never... I come bearing artwork portraying what I view as one of the most shippy moments of season two! Many things happened in TLG! Thalan admitted that John cares for Teyla more than she knows as well as Teyla admits that she knows John and his personality well enough to know what he would do at the end of the ep. Lots of things fell together for both of them this ep. Isn't it funny that everything pivotal has to happen when they are under the influence of alien beings!? Maybe it brings out the true nature of them all!

Heres my banner - Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
      THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write all this down and share with us!!! I've been dying to know what was in the magazine, LOL! Thank you!!!!

Steph
      You're most welcome. I have a couple of others to summarize, but I was on vacation until tonight. More to come.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Happy July 4 th !

Here news spoilers about Teyla!!

Spoiler:
        Rachel Luttrell revealed in the LFCC that season 3 will be full of romance for Teyla Emmagan...

She told that one of the last scene she played before the mid-season pause was quite intriguing: Teyla is looking for a way to tell "him" what she feels... Unfortunately, Rachel doesn't seem to know who this mysterious "him" is, because the writers want to keep it secret.

However, Ronon Dex doesn't seem to be this "him". A fan wanted to know if Ronon and Teyla were going to be together, but Rachel said that she sees them more like brother and sister, and according to her reaction to the question, Ronon will certainly not be Teyla's love interest.

We all hope that this man is John, but all we can do is wait and hope.

Comment

I wish i could comment on this episode but i turned off half way through once the famous SGA humour petered out.

It does seem funny that people appear to able to live their inner feelings through by being under the infleunce of an alien- like alcohol makes people more talkative, less inhibited for some who imbibe!

Thalan gave away a lot it seems, in terms of Sheppard's feelings towards Teyla. Also from Devine27's viewpoint it does seem that the episode could have worked better with that more personal touch if Teyla had been influenced by Phoebus

Fic 2

Thalan/sheppard sensed they had been finally been caught. Deep down Thalan felt the leap of joy as Sheppard asserted himself as the human caught sight of this female... called herself Teyla. Thalan' expression of anger overuled the joy... this Teyla was not the flesh vessel for Phoebus. Phoebus was beyond his reach he needed to overcome and wipeout his adversary, NOW! This was the imperative.

There was this female, Teyla, could he used Sheppard to taunt her be cruel to her before, She, Teyla ovecome him instead and stopped him vanquishing the unbearable despisable Phoebus. OH John you care for her, Teyla...what fun is here.. how can I make her suffer by using you John? Shall I get you to hurt her, and force you to live the memories everynight awake or asleep.

"Thalan" came John's thoughts back at him like an avalanche of angry sound inside both their minds. YOU even attempt harm upon a single hair on Teyla's head I'll make you suffer more than I ever want to! Dont under estimate Teyla. She is worth a million yous." I trust her to help me and stop you dead in your tracks."

Thalan laughed " WE will see."

Teyla felt keenly the struggle going on in the linked minds of Thalan/John.. it was distracting Thalan. Without hesitation she fired on Thalan/ SHeppard and watched him go down. "John I do this for you" Was her only thought knowing John he would understand.

As Sheppard felt the incapacitating blast he smiled, free from mind control "That's my girl Teyla- you are always stunning to me."
          Last edited by kaeyla; 05 July 2006, 07:12 AM.
          We are angels of death in black leather
          Your demons without wings, we glide
          We are angels in black with a hunger
          Not your sheep to change or guide.
          We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Hi Maria. Another Sheppard? John does seem to have alot of relations at GW. I hope you're right about the spoilers.
            Beautiful artwork Sheylafan and 4PS.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
              Happy July 4th Everyone

Heres my banner - Enjoy!

Spoiler:
              Love the banner 4ps.

As for today's ep. I like the scene were Teyla pulled the pictures of Lorne and the others out of the bag and then finds John's. Her expression changed. "I hope you are wrong" is her response to Ronan. While he's pissed that they're not on the list she's concerned that John could be next.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant Banner 4ps, absolutely brilliant!!!

The WPs are amazing too Sheylafan87 that look John has is soooo... wowish!!!

What do you think would have been different about this ep if Teyla had harbored Phoebus instead of Weir?
                Wow, well... No-one would have been able to stop the two of them, at all. Especially as Teyla was the only one who even got close to John. I also think it would have become much more personal and dangerous for everyone in atlantis. And the kiss at the start would have been more... felt by John. I agree with Devine27 about the fact that there would have been a lot more confrontations and much more physical contact!!!

Now I have to go rewatch Coup D'etat again...
                Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

If it had been Teyla the initial kiss may have made it more difficult for Pheobus and Thalen to take possesion as quickly as they did, as the bond between John and Teyla is stronger than between John and Elizabeth and it may have been more difficult to keep Teyla and John at bay.

I think that there would have been more physical contact between them and Teyla/Phoebus would have caught up to Thalen/John much earlier. Teyla/phoebus may have toyed more with John rather than threatening to kill him straight away, but would Teyla have surfaced more because of her closeness to John.

Would Phoebus have been as ruthless to Thalen/John if it had been Teyla. Once they were back to normal would they have been as embarrassed as John/Liz by the kiss.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27
                    Hhhhmmm, John and Teyla as Thalan and Phoebus. Okay, this is one that I can't pass up. The image that comes to mind is a somewhat extended version of the sparring session in Conversion. I could see Phoebus getting great pleasure at the thought of beating the crap out of Thalan (instead of just outright killing him), playing with his ego, taunting him about getting spanked by a woman. (Envision Vala head butting Daniel and then kissing it to make it better). The catch being that Thalan is more than up to the challenge, so the enemies are still evenly matched. I could see them crossing paths more often, having short scuffles that keep being interrupted, or either of them needing to retreat after receiving a harsh blow. For the times that they are apart, the radio chatter would still be taunting, but on a more personal level ( think lover scorned turned enemy ). On occasions where they come close to killing each other, I could see John/Teyla emerging and pleading or comforting each other and it distracting their opponent. But we would never know if what they said to each other was the truth or if the losing party was just playing with the other person's head. That would be the perfect episode: Lots of physical contact with the occasional kiss/near kiss/or feel up. Lots of confessions we would love to hear (of course they’ll blame Phoebus and Thalan afterwards) and very little of the other characters. Unless Ronon wants to take his shirt off……… sorry.
                    BAD THUNKER!!! BAD THUNKER!!! But that's a real interesting conclusion about everything else... I never thought of it that way.

kaeyla.... really nice little fic thing... you still need to archive these... they are great. Nothing long... but it doesn't need to be.

And after the whole mess was over... I can imagine Caldwell saying. "Especially that kiss."

Then Sheppard and Teyla look at each other, Teyla surreptiously turns and looks at the ceiling. John looks at her for a moment, then leans back... maybe with his arms up or exhaling deeply. Maybe a comment like... "Yeah... that kiss."

I wouldn't expect more from the power that be... maybe just a bit of flirting at the end.
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Love the WPs. What is the pic that is left of the one in the bottom right corner?

http://svendra.com/stuff.html

Had to post this HOT J/T vid I found! You have to scroll down to find it. It's called Striptease. John and Teyla don't just spark they set the screen on FIRE!

This vid also made me aware of something I didn't notice before. John licks his lips as he readies himself to attack. Hot Zone was certainly hot in more ways than one.
                      Last edited by Black Panther; 05 July 2006, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                        Love the WPs. What is the pic that is left of the one in the bottom right corner?
                        Looks like John's rolled up sleeve – when he shows Teyla the mark that still remains on his arm ("I'm looking forward to getting rid of this someday").

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Sheppard
                          Happy July 4 th !

Here news spoilers about Teyla!!

Spoiler:
                          Rachel Luttrell revealed in the LFCC that season 3 will be full of romance for Teyla Emmagan...

She told that one of the last scene she played before the mid-season pause was quite intriguing: Teyla is looking for a way to tell "him" what she feels... Unfortunately, Rachel doesn't seem to know who this mysterious "him" is, because the writers want to keep it secret.

However, Ronon Dex doesn't seem to be this "him". A fan wanted to know if Ronon and Teyla were going to be together, but Rachel said that she sees them more like brother and sister, and according to her reaction to the question, Ronon will certainly not be Teyla's love interest.

We all hope that this man is John, but all we can do is wait and hope.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Him better be John!!!!!! But, something seems to be telling me it will be a new character they made up......

However, it could be John, I mean last season they were really hinting that Teyla has feelings for him...........

Eww...what if it's Michael?

Hopefully it wont be Ronnon!!!
                          Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

There's an article on Convergence about this but from a different source

Spoiler:
                            Joe Flanigan has again stated that there is a tension between Shep and Teyla that isn't there between Shep and Weir. He didn't say further... but I'm feeling good... either way... it won't be the death of me. *Dies of shippy heart attack* Okay... maybe..

On a side note... that vid... I will never look at that sparring scene the same way again.
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hi!! I've moved and have very limted net access!!

But I did hear the thing about Teyla...

It's in an ep where she has a romantic interest. It's not one of the regular boys and she has to tell this love interest that she has feelings for someone else. It was narrowed down to either John or Ronon, but seeing as we have stuff that says it wont be Ronon it must be John!!!

Feel free to email important stuff guys!

awesome sig by Camy!
                              Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

4ps, Love the banner! Very nice. I like the text and how you overlayed the pics of John on the floor and Teyla with her hands up. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X