No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finally finished the video I've been working on and off for over the past few months. It was a request by VB and was a very difficult challenge due to the song being very slow, long, and repetitive. But it's a beautiful, emotional song, so I wanted to give it a try. I'm afraid it didn't turn out very well, but here is the final version for you in any event. I had posted an earlier version on my site a month ago so I could show it to a few people for help, but just uploaded the final version today and so am posting it now. Not sure if anyone already saw the early version or not, but here's the final one! It's called Silent Obsession and can be found on the link below.
    Sorry it's rather long and boring; I struggled to capture the emotion in this one. Next one will be a faster song I think, LOL!

Steph

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bella
      I hope that come the S3 premiere the US posters are going to post, analyze and dissect the episodes for those of us who are watching vicairously at the moment.
      Don't worry Bella. I'll post a lot once the eps start airing. I'll can really analyze episodes when they are fresh in my mind.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

"I talked about you and clowns the whole time."

ROTFLMAO! Camy, you slay me. I can so see and hear John saying this with those big puppy dog eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
          I just finally finished the video I've been working on and off for over the past few months. It was a request by VB and was a very difficult challenge due to the song being very slow, long, and repetitive. But it's a beautiful, emotional song, so I wanted to give it a try. I'm afraid it didn't turn out very well, but here is the final version for you in any event. I had posted an earlier version on my site a month ago so I could show it to a few people for help, but just uploaded the final version today and so am posting it now. Not sure if anyone already saw the early version or not, but here's the final one! It's called Silent Obsession and can be found on the link below.
          Sorry it's rather long and boring; I struggled to capture the emotion in this one. Next one will be a faster song I think, LOL!

Steph

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html
          I'm downloading now!!
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

That's two in a row, hon! LOL

Well, I can just see these two having such a great and funny relationship! He would be always messing up and she would be right there...but in the end, I think John will always be the romantic one! AW!

Bella...are you being sarcastic? of coarse we will dissect everything...NOT ME, of coarse! but we won't forget to put everything behind spoiler tags...

Okay..tomorrow, Critical Mass..now I won't be around, so I'm going to put in my five cents...

This episode brought a great side from both of them..and although they never actually had any scenes together on this episode..I can't help but think that everytime that Teyla mentioned how she was already informed about the events, that John had to be the one that gave her a quick update on the events...it couldn't have been Weir, she hardly has any time for Teyla, it couldn't have been Ronon, he was too busy chasing Kavanaugh, it had to be John...because throughout the whole episode not only does he seemed to be off guard everytime he's with Weir or the others..and kind of preoccupied about something else, but we all know that John is the one that always keeps Teyla informed...so, how about a scene from this episode...I know we did this awhile back and we had some good ones...but let's see what others come up with....Ritter, Camerine...anyone else!

Have a great fourth for those here in the states!

hugs,

Camy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              I'm downloading now!!

Thanks for taking the time to download it! I'm sorry it's not a better video for you to watch, lol. But thank you!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

Okay..tomorrow, Critical Mass..now I won't be around, so I'm going to put in my five cents...

This episode brought a great side from both of them..and although they never actually had any scenes together on this episode..I can't help but think that everytime that Teyla mentioned how she was already informed about the events, that John had to be the one that gave her a quick update on the events...it couldn't have been Weir, she hardly has any time for Teyla, it couldn't have been Ronon, he was too busy chasing Kavanaugh, it had to be John...because throughout the whole episode not only does he seemed to be off guard everytime he's with Weir or the others..and kind of preoccupied about something else, but we all know that John is the one that always keeps Teyla informed...so, how about a scene from this episode...I know we did this awhile back and we had some good ones...but let's see what others come up with....Ritter, Camerine...anyone else!

Have a great fourth for those here in the states!

hugs,

Camy
                Oh, I never thought about this ep like this before! I love the idea of John being the one to fill Teyla in on things and Teyla being the reason for his distraction. Great thought! I always hated that we never got to see John comforting Teyla on Charin's death, not even in the next ep! So I love this idea that they were actually in communication the entire time. I'd love to read a fic about a missing scene from this ep as well! Great idea!

Thanks!
                Steph

Comment

We had this discussion here in the thread when the episode first aired...it was pretty good ideas compiled by many of us..

but you said a fic..and the one that I can recall right now from the challenge that I made is one written by Suz....I think this was excellent! and exactly what I had in mind!

enjoy..steph..and anyone else...
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2768097/1/

I just found this one too..I"m not sure if I read this one..but I thought there were others here that took on the challenge as well...
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2942067/1/
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, haven't been around in a while!! I'm back though!

Here's my contribution for Critical Mass!! I know there weren't any shippy moments, which is horribly sad, because I can see John comforting Teyla through losing Charin. Also I can see Teyla singing more in the future... maybe even to John. That's why I've made this banner Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Comment

Camy, have a safe trip....

Steph i luv the vid, you did a great job, you really did capture teh emotion in this one i think....

Pretty, i really like the banner, and the words...beautiful...

As for me...I don't have anything to contribute but i did do a fanfic for CM, and a Wallpaper...

wallpaper is behind the cut...It's my favorite of all my WPs...and all thanks to AG for the challenge..
                      Spoiler:

And the fic I did....BEYOND THE NIGHT ...I think that was for Camy's challenge...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        We had this discussion here in the thread when the episode first aired...it was pretty good ideas compiled by many of us..

but you said a fic..and the one that I can recall right now from the challenge that I made is one written by Suz....I think this was excellent! and exactly what I had in mind!

enjoy..steph..and anyone else...
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2768097/1/

I just found this one too..I"m not sure if I read this one..but I thought there were others here that took on the challenge as well...
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2942067/1/
                        I missed out on a good discussion, I guess! Thanks so much for the story links! Just read them both and enjoyed them immensely. Thank you!!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                          Wow, haven't been around in a while!! I'm back though!

Here's my contribution for Critical Mass!! I know there weren't any shippy moments, which is horribly sad, because I can see John comforting Teyla through losing Charin. Also I can see Teyla singing more in the future... maybe even to John. That's why I've made this banner Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:
                          Wow, I love this! Beautiful words--so touching and perfect for this ep. *Sigh* Nice job!!!
                          Thank you!!
                          Steph

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            Camy, have a safe trip....

Steph i luv the vid, you did a great job, you really did capture teh emotion in this one i think....

Pretty, i really like the banner, and the words...beautiful...

As for me...I don't have anything to contribute but i did do a fanfic for CM, and a Wallpaper...

wallpaper is behind the cut...It's my favorite of all my WPs...and all thanks to AG for the challenge..
                            Spoiler:

And the fic I did....BEYOND THE NIGHT ...I think that was for Camy's challenge...
                            Thank you so much for your comments! You make me feel much better about this one, lol. Thank you!
                            And I love this WP! Absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing the words to the song expressed in art as you did. Just beautiful. Thank you!!

Steph

Comment

Thanx Steph...

I had some time on my hands...so i made a vid, well i made a long one and a short one (very short)

Normal length one...
                              Because You Loved Me...Celine Dion

and

The shortie...I used the (english) Opening Theme from the Anime 'Fruits Basket'..
                              Fruits Basket Theme

Enjoy!...

So I see Critical Mass is scheduled for today, well I'd say that I would have enjoyed just a moment, a clip, maybe a few seconds showing that Shep and the others knew what was happening to Teyla.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sgs1003.html Thanks, Elyse!

Atlantis Emedian has pics of the SG1 Ep The Pegasus Project.
                                Spoiler:
                                John is in some of them.

They have SPOILERS!

Doxymom

Comment

Working...
                                X