John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Okay I am taking a break from doing my research paper for my Twix Fix!!!

First of all...Welcome to all the Newbies!!!!

Hi LoveConquers...your vids are so awesome!

Hi to White Tigress....always great to see someone brave enough to jump into a discussion so please do!

So much great work...but I love the colors on 4ps new sigs...Gorgeous!

And Mel...downloaded your new vid...Its a keeper! I love the vid, it really showcased how John saves Teyla and Telya saves John...Perfect Mel!

Okay I havn't been able to participate fully in our party here but I snatched these pics from the ones Camy just posted and threw this together...The Defiant One...

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7674/defone5lv.jpg

okay this was me also taking a break from classes...WP...doesn't really fit into the schedule but it does have caps used from 'The Rising' and 'Conversion'

Oooh..nice one AG...you online. AG come on messenger, we're all waiting for you!! But in resonse, I really like the use of that pic for The Defiant One. Maybe I should start doing that and posting a pic I want a Wally of. Excellent work AG.

And we all love the TWIX FIX!!

Originally posted by 4prettierships
    Disclaimer Resize - as ordered by VB!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...laimercopy.jpg
    Thanks 4PS <----Shipper of the Month people!! My disclaimer is in effect!
    Long Live JT!!
    VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Wow, the thread is flying along now!

Welcome to all the newbies. :-) Good to see you all.

To all the artists, you all are so prolific! Beautiful wps and banners. Love them!

Keep up the good work!

Doxy

Comment

VB and I would like to announce to you all - and to all of the John/Teyla community the creation of a brand new John/Teyla shipper web-site!

It's not ready just yet, but we got the ball rolling yesterday by securing a domain name and web-hosting and will be getting it up and running in the next few weeks.

Here's what we need YOU to do! If you have stores, vids, graphics, poems, drawings or know of really great ones on the web- we want them! Be ready when we tell you give us all the information necessary to get them uploaded to the new site. One of the things we really want to do with the new site is to have as close to 100% of the J/T work out there archived where it's easy to find- and so those who don't currently have web space (like most of our vidders) will have a permanant home.

If you have internet web-site maintence or design skills, we would really love to have your help. PM either Vaberella or Sanssong to let us know what you might be able to do!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Okay I am taking a break from doing my research paper for my Twix Fix!!!

Okay I havn't been able to participate fully in our party here but I snatched these pics from the ones Camy just posted and threw this together...The Defiant One...

Spoiler:

okay this was me also taking a break from classes...WP...doesn't really fit into the schedule but it does have caps used from 'The Rising' and 'Conversion'

Both of these are really great! We've missed you AG! Finish up that paper would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
            Thanks for the thoughts on it. I only got two hours of sleep last night, so please excuse me. And the idea was only half mine. I had a friend talking about it, and decided to ask what you guys thought. Sorry, I got to get off and get some more sleep. *Cries* I am tired!

*Grumbles about little brothers waking you up after only two hours of sleep* Gonna go strangle him...or just lock my door.
            Eh... we all have those brain fart moments! When you wake up- have a Twix! You'll feel much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
              Wow! What happened here? Love the discussions!

The Storm Shippy Moments

I love the first scene. Not exactly shippy but a great friendship scene. It also puts to rest those comments about John not taking an interest in Teyla's people. John is taking Teyla to the mainland. John: Haven't been to the mainland in a while. How's everybody settling in? Teyla: Halling believes the first crops will have a good yield. John: You still miss home? Teyla: There is still talk of returning, even though I've told them the Wraith have scorched Athos bare in revenge for our resistance. John: Well, maybe in time this place will start to begin to feel like home.
              Actually BP- I think you could say this has shippy elements to it. It implies that they are together by choice off duty. It looked to me like a little daytime get away for the two of them... I even thought it might have been a date of sorts- you know- visit the neighborhood- picnic by the beach....

Hmmmm sounds like a good fan-fic!

Seriouly, though... I love these write-ups you do, they are just terrific!

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS! I leave to get home and pick up my boys...walk Abbey, feed Abbey and the kids and the husband (not in that order necessarily btw) and take a shower, clean the kitchen, put the clothes in wash, walk Abbey again, feed the kids the snack, sing Happy B-day to the oldest, get them dressed and out the door so daddy can take them to the movies, walk Abbey again (i'm house training her or she's house training me, one or the other...) take a shower AGAIN, walk Abbey AGAIN, then kiss the kids...oh, wait, I sent them out already didn't I, and then come up and set my labtop, PHEW!

and you guys have all made up and kissed....We got AG on a ROLL! BABY do you know how to make a comeback! ILOVE THOSE!
                and then we have another AWESOME Wallpaper and sig by BEllA (showoff)
                and LoveConquers now loves me ( I think) and we have a new WEBSITE!?

AND VB IS BACK!? and standing strong! (she actually agrees with me this time..WOW)

Ritter, is on a ROLL (hon, how's that little project coming along)

MELITA made another debut visit, *smooch* (I'm going to see the vid now, if I can find it)

We even had some evil plotting going on..and now we have a disclaimer....
                (we need that warning one too)

Oh, I don't think I can take this much love!

I...I....I.....I think I"m going to cry! Group hug!
                (if I missed anyone know that I"m a bit hyped on Nyquil again!)
                So, From me to you....

Long live John and Teyla...

No one else is going to give the Defiant One a shot!?
                sigpic

Comment

Nice to continue seeing all the great John/Teyla support <mod snip>
                  It would be really refreshing if the respect level could remain intact but it is a few who make all look bad so it is great here the respect stays intact and you all keep it nice ..
                  John/Teyla all the way !!

Pam
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 31 May 2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

HI PAM...

glad to see that you are still around and that we have maintain a level of high respect here...

don't mind the above posting...I have an evil twin!

Um....guys...I really, really meant to put the smiley hug kissy hugg one.....but I don't know what happened that this one came up instead...so, just know that I meant to send the kiss one, but now that I saw that one...I like that one better....ROFLMAO!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Camita sweetie, just a word of advice. Take the Nyquil slowly and stay away from anything with moving parts I have a cold myself so I know the feeling. Though I personally go med-less. Oh how I suffer...*groans* I've been reading J/T fanfic. I am hopelessly behind and I haven't even finished one today. The one you recced by Nytel, Camy which is great. I've been sleeping a lot. It's good for me I guess. I'm still exhausted. So take it easy hon.

And oh! I absolutely love and adore the banner for the new site. It's fabulous. Great name too.

Comment

What are you talking about....NYQUIL is harmlessfffulllll!

Um...yeah...I don't like taking meds either..but let me tell you..after you hit...um..a certain age....you need it to survive! LOL!

but, I promise....I'll have hubby make me a tea instead...but right now..I have to stay awake...I'm home alone..cause the kiddies went with Daddy to see some rat movie or something like that...whatever funny comical animal movie is out there...and they aren't going to come back until late..so I'll be around...and I can't sleep without them....and the house is so creeppy! all sort of noises....

I'm gonna give some Wallpapers a try...and I have to see your vid..hey can you repost it for me? I don't think my eyes can take all the reading back and forth right now..

FICs...ah! when are you going to write another...? HMMMM.....

I miss good fics...I'm really missing the long saga ones...I love those...it shows the development of the characters...and I love to read those type......
                        I have to get back to my own...I just can't seem to get my muse back..but I do have a surprise for you guys for next week...*winks at Ritter* I have something brewing up my shirt..or is it sleeve!? Oh crap....anyways,

here is what I had intended to send you guys...so here's again, from me to you All!

*crosses fingers...* I hope this is the right one...see they all have the same face and name....
                        sigpic

Comment

Kids, i shouldn't need to remind you that part of respecting others is to not talk about them behind their backs.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            Kids, i shouldn't need to remind you that part of respecting others is to not talk about them behind their backs.
                            I agree and noted but I think it speaks well of the Sheyla Supporters who do not do these kinds of things and deserve the recognition
                            Getting back to discussing John/Teyla .. What's the real story about the rumor going around John is supposed to reveal his true feelings in Season 3 and he admits he has a thing for Teyla ? LOL
                            Any truth to this or merely wishful speculation ?

Pam
                            Last edited by John&Teylaalltheway; 31 May 2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Camy, you can find my vid link under SGA Vids on my LJ http://museoftears.livejournal.com I'd get the direct link but, too tired. Must rest. This cold is really wearing on me. Hope you likes the vid. night.

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
                                Getting back to discussing John/Teyla ..
                                Spoiler:
                                What's the real story about the rumor going around John is supposed to reveal his true feelings in Season 3 and he admits he has a thing for Teyla ? LOL
                                Any truth to this or merely wishful speculation ?

Pam
                                It is a spoiler that was posted at the beginning of April to another board.
                                Spoiler:
                                It was said that an assistant director for the show let it spill that this season the audience would know for sure who John has feelings for and that it would be Teyla-

Now, as to it's veracity? I don't know... we've been debating that back and forth since it came out- but I have to say based on the confirmed info that we've gotten about this season's focus on relationships between the characters and the backstory eps. Then add to that the spoiler we heard from another insider
                                Spoiler:
                                that Phantoms would be a strong J/T ep,
                                the original information is looking more and more solid. But having said all that- as with any pre-season spoiler info you have to take it all with a grain of salt.

I for one and really hopeful and excited about S3 and think it's gonna rock big time for us.
                                Last edited by sanssong; 31 May 2006, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X