John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    OH MY GOODNESS! I leave to get home and pick up my boys...walk Abbey, feed Abbey and the kids and the husband (not in that order necessarily btw) and take a shower, clean the kitchen, put the clothes in wash, walk Abbey again, feed the kids the snack, sing Happy B-day to the oldest, get them dressed and out the door so daddy can take them to the movies, walk Abbey again (i'm house training her or she's house training me, one or the other...) take a shower AGAIN, walk Abbey AGAIN, then kiss the kids...oh, wait, I sent them out already didn't I, and then come up and set my labtop, PHEW!
    Oy! I'm exhausted just reading the list of things you did! I thought about trying the Defiant One challenge- but I was worn out from working on the new banner for the web-site.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Okay I am taking a break from doing my research paper for my Twix Fix!!!

First of all...Welcome to all the Newbies!!!!

Hi LoveConquers...your vids are so awesome!

Hi to White Tigress....always great to see someone brave enough to jump into a discussion so please do!

So much great work...but I love the colors on 4ps new sigs...Gorgeous!

And Mel...downloaded your new vid...Its a keeper! I love the vid, it really showcased how John saves Teyla and Telya saves John...Perfect Mel!

Okay I havn't been able to participate fully in our party here but I snatched these pics from the ones Camy just posted and threw this together...The Defiant One...

okay this was me also taking a break from classes...WP...doesn't really fit into the schedule but it does have caps used from 'The Rising' and 'Conversion'

Hi AG! Thank you so much for the feedback on the vids! And I love your WP! It's beautiful!! Wonderful work!

Thanks!
      Steph
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
        I agree and noted but I think it speaks well of the Sheyla Supporters who do not do these kinds of things and deserve the recognition
        Getting back to discussing John/Teyla .. What's the real story about the rumor going around John is supposed to reveal his true feelings in Season 3 and he admits he has a thing for Teyla ? LOL
        Any truth to this or merely wishful speculation ?
        Pam
        Possible Spoiler Keep in mind we can't be certain. And we' wont' be jumping over the building tops and singing 'hip hip hooray', but we're speculating. There is still about 10 or so eps to be listed, and of course what they feed us on GW isn't just gives a bit..but not the whole thing. So we have to wait and see. Keep in mind, if it happens-- it's one sided and probably Teyla won't know about it or maybe not understand or know. Again it could be any ep this season or pushed back to Season 4. But the episode listed in that post is fact, and it seems heavily filled with Teyla and John!

By the way we don't like Sheyla or Shepmagan and we're thinking of changing that. I'm commissioning TWIX.

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

OK, I think I lost something somewhere along the line. I'm confused by all the talk of heated discussions, making up, talking behind backs, etc. I didn't know any of this was going on, lol.
          But seriously, I am horriifed and embarrassed at the thought of my name being included in such things, so I am so very sorry If I gave anyone the wrong impression somewhere along the line!

Steph

And just to keep this post on topic, does anyone know of any WP that has the kiss from Conversion? I would love a WP with the kiss to add to my little collection. Thank you!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
            OK, I think I lost something somewhere along the line. I'm confused by all the talk of heated discussions, making up, talking behind backs, etc. I didn't know any of this was going on, lol.
            But seriously, I am horriifed and embarrassed at the thought of my name being included in such things, so I am so very sorry If I gave anyone the wrong impression somewhere along the line!

Steph
            There weren't really any heated discussions- just discussions.... you'll have to excuse Camy she's hit the Nyquil again. . As for the talking behind the back- it was modded out, so who the heck knows! You my dear are just fine- you nor any of us have done anything wrong. We're just sharin the J/T love!

Comment

Love Conquers: Here is one of my WP for the kiss.. It's nothing too special. It is one of the first WP's I made but I'm all for sharing

Comment

OH, NO! What did I do now?
                Was it me?

Loveconquers..we didn't do anything wrong, did we?

Um..yeah...Nyquil...it's good!

Well, I have some goodies..but now, I'm not sure what the heck happened here...someone, please PM if I did anything wrong....everything is kind of blurry!

I'm kind of proud of this one...Um..if there are like double of this..let me know...yeah, I'm all wired up!
                Spoiler:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3...antone12xv.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8...oneicon0dq.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4...eavatar8bq.jpg
                Last edited by Skydiver; 01 June 2006, 09:56 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

tons of people here have done nice things with that infamous kiss...give it some time and you'll see lots of them and you can pick and choose...or you can request one too...I do it all the time..but you have to remember..I"m loved around here...

Oh, Wait...I'm due for my second dosage of Nyquil!
                  sigpic

Comment

Camy!! that's beautiful!! Did you write the text yourself or did you get it from somewhere else!! Either way, it's great! AND do we really need to keep reminding you that all that nyquill can't be good for you?

Comment

OOOOPPs...already took the second dosage hon! I can't function without it! I"m really getting very sick and I can't be out of work..but don't worry! I'll be fine by tomorrow night!

Thanks, I do like it myself! It came out better than I thought...

No, I believe it's a poem...not sure who wrote it though...I"ll get back to you on that...hubby is calling me! Darn it! he ruins all my fun!

night all...or good morning!

thanks Pretty!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hope you feel better Camy!

Comment

Okay...Manana...
                          http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3...nts25hv4uc.jpg

HOTZONE! YIPEE...one of my favorite episodes...

Where is BP? I know many of us have done tons of stuff with the pics from Hot Zone..but the newbies might not have..and we can always have more fun with new ones...so give it a try...

More challenges and discussions tomorrow!

Why was it called Hot Zone...? do you think there was a double meaning here..since there was a lot of J/T in this episode? lots of different little plots that can be interpreted in the Title...let me know what you think...

Crap, hubby is coming up the stairs...Ciao!
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 01 June 2006, 09:56 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon...Gotta go! keep up the good work! hugs...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Why was it called Hot Zone...? do you think there was a double meaning here..since there was a lot of J/T in this episode? lots of different little plots that can be interpreted in the Title...let me know what you think...
                              Wow! We really must be long lost sisters... I was wondering about that earlier today when I was making artwork too! Quite possibly a double meaning!! The fighting and interaction between John and Teyla was a large part of the ep and I'm sure we can all agree that the fight scene was nothing less than "hot"! Maybe TPTB were doing a play on words to get all of us shippers going!! Did it work?

Comment

Hot Zone Banners

Comment

Working...
                                X