John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Created By: 4prettierships

Nothing too special, just playing around a bit! Enjoy!

Comment

Was in Vegas this weekend but Camy asked for this in the Teyla WOW thread and I thought I would give it a try:

Comment

Camy, hilarious pic fic, I love how John is so sure of himself talking to Ronon.
        "Yup, she loves me, and I don't want to dissappoint!"

Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        That is wonderful, absolutely brilliant proof pics!!

Mel, 4prettiership, AG, all brilliant pics and, WPs, and well, whatever they are.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Oooooh, the prettiness! Great work guys! Wish I had more time to make stuff...maybe next week sometime. And Caz, I can't wait to hear some of the commentaries on the next season, though I'm really hoping for another Rachel and Torri one -- "Sanctuary" was hilarious.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Yes, Sanctuary was, partially because it was so unlike the characters, yet so down right hilarious at the same time. Of course, I'd love to have Joe and Rachel do one together. You notice that in Season 1 they didn't do an audio commentary together?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
              I made a new wallpaper tonight when I should have been doing other things. It's nothing fancy but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I finally tried imageshack so.. Hope this works. Hope you like it...
              Beautiful, Mel.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Created By: 4prettierships

I like this. It's pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Was in Vegas this weekend but Camy asked for this in the Teyla WOW thread and I thought I would give it a try:

Cool, AG. Interesting pic of Teyla. Was that from one of Rachel's other roles?

Comment

Camy, excellent pic fic!

Annie, loved the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Oh, that's beautiful!

It reminds me of a poem I found in a Star Wars novel (Planet of Twilight by Barbara Hambly) a few years back (which I realize makes me a certifable geek... ). It was intended to imply Luke/Callista, but it works equally well for John/Teyla:

Through dying suns and midnights grim
                      And treachery, and faith gone dim,
                      Whatever dark the world may send,
                      Still lovers meet at journey's end.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks CeeKay and Doxymom!

CeeKay- Nothing wrong with being a certifiable geek! It happens to the best of us! The quote is acutally by William Shakespeare.. I googled it!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                          Cool, AG. Interesting pic of Teyla. Was that from one of Rachel's other roles?
                          No, it was from the Women of SciFi calender, made by Chris Judge and Michael Shanks.

CK, welcome to the ranks of geekdome, if you didn't consider yourself a geek by being here already, then you are now. Don't worry, you're speaking to a Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, etc.... fanatic.

Comment

Thanks guys I really don't have time to sit around making wallpapers but I do it anyway*rolleyes* I have no restraint.(I'm posting a small Shep icon on the JS/JF thread in a minute if anyone's interested, it's nothing fancy, but it's supposed to be funny)

And for anyone who doesn't know, when you quote a pic your supposed to turn the image into an url. You can do this by turning the [Img ] into [URL ] I think I usually just erase the IMG... someone here can possibly tell tell you an easier/better way. I've been told I always do things the hard way...

As for being a certifiable geek I don't think reading Star Wars novels can be any more geeky than writing Star Wars fic, reading the Stargate SG-1 novels both of which I've done. And I read a couple X-files too. Does that make me a geek? I wouldn't mind being a geek, but I'm not sure I'm smart enough...

Anyway, glad you guys liked the new wallpaper. And ya'll have been doing great work. Better than mine! Pretty I love Shakespeare!! Very nice wall

Oh and Doxy, that piccy of Rachel was taken for the Women of Sci-Fi calender, which I believe has not yet been released...

Comment

Ritter baby, you like Star Wars and Star Trek? Is that legal? btw I DLed you new vid. Can't wait to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Ritter baby, you like Star Wars and Star Trek? Is that legal? btw I DLed you new vid. Can't wait to watch it!
                                Not sure if it's legal, but I do!! It's mainly a Teyla vid, but its got shippy leanings, you would see it, the majority of the clips are of Shep/Teyla, some Sumner and group+Teyla, intro scene, and of course, how could I resist, the heads together thing. That is so CUTE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X