No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, Annie...You and I had our hands full of John and Teyla adrenaline rush!

Hehehehehe...

Love the pics...Oh, how I wish I had season 2 on DVD already...some great, great scenes.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
      Spoiler:
      Conversion

While they spar John pins Teyla to the wall. John stares intently at her and insists Teyla call him by his first name while they are off duty. When she concedes to his wishes John still staring intently at her grins clearly pleased and says, "There y'go." The grin fades and still looking at her intently he drops his rods and pulls her into a kiss. Teyla drops her rods and briefly seems to go with it. She then holds her hands up in the air as a clear sign to stop. John lets her go and is shocked at first at what happened. He then says, "That was interesting!" and he smiles. When he sees her shocked face he becomes concerned and asks, "You OK?" He has to leave to see Carson. He goes but reluctantly. (This scene reminds me of SG-1's Broca Divide.)

Teyla is clearly worried about what is happening to John through out this episode. It is interesting how the camera seems to linger on her expressions even when she doesn't have anything to do in the scene. The more obvious scenes of Teyla's concern is in the Control Room where they use the biometric sensor to find him and at the cave when John himself has to enter and collect the Iratus' eggs.

When they catch up to him, after he escaped, John attacks everyone but Teyla. After Teyla calls out to him they get into a stand off. He starts to walk toward her and she has her gun trained on him. She begs him, "Please, do not make me do this." He steps closer, her expression full of anguish, she fires a single shot at his feet. He steps closer she switches to rapid fire and shoots at the step below him. He turns and runs away. Ronon stuns him. Teyla runs to them and anguish is written on her face.

At the cave after John is stunned again as he tries to flee. Carson grabs the container and opens it. Teyla immediately goes to Carson's side and asks if he it is enough. At the confirmation Teyla goes over to where Ronon and John is at and watches in blatant concern as Ronon picks up John's unconscious body and carries him to the gate.

At the end scene John comes to apologize for what he did. It is interesting how he said it, "There's another thing I should probably apologize for." Even though she tells him not to think about it while she leave she stops, turns, and teasingly/flirtatiously adds, "John." smiling. She lets out a breath as she walks away. John plays with some Athosian fighting rods then lets his arms drop to his sides and stares at the, now empty, doorway she went through.
      part 14

Comment

Wow, Annie – you've been one busy little 'shipper! Amazing work so far!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
          Spoiler:
          Conversion

While they spar John pins Teyla to the wall. John stares intently at her and insists Teyla call him by his first name while they are off duty. When she concedes to his wishes John still staring intently at her grins clearly pleased and says, "There y'go." The grin fades and still looking at her intently he drops his rods and pulls her into a kiss. Teyla drops her rods and briefly seems to go with it. She then holds her hands up in the air as a clear sign to stop. John lets her go and is shocked at first at what happened. He then says, "That was interesting!" and he smiles. When he sees her shocked face he becomes concerned and asks, "You OK?" He has to leave to see Carson. He goes but reluctantly. (This scene reminds me of SG-1's Broca Divide.)

Teyla is clearly worried about what is happening to John through out this episode. It is interesting how the camera seems to linger on her expressions even when she doesn't have anything to do in the scene. The more obvious scenes of Teyla's concern is in the Control Room where they use the biometric sensor to find him and at the cave when John himself has to enter and collect the Iratus' eggs.

When they catch up to him, after he escaped, John attacks everyone but Teyla. After Teyla calls out to him they get into a stand off. He starts to walk toward her and she has her gun trained on him. She begs him, "Please, do not make me do this." He steps closer, her expression full of anguish, she fires a single shot at his feet. He steps closer she switches to rapid fire and shoots at the step below him. He turns and runs away. Ronon stuns him. Teyla runs to them and anguish is written on her face.

At the cave after John is stunned again as he tries to flee. Carson grabs the container and opens it. Teyla immediately goes to Carson's side and asks if he it is enough. At the confirmation Teyla goes over to where Ronon and John is at and watches in blatant concern as Ronon picks up John's unconscious body and carries him to the gate.

At the end scene John comes to apologize for what he did. It is interesting how he said it, "There's another thing I should probably apologize for." Even though she tells him not to think about it while she leave she stops, turns, and teasingly/flirtatiously adds, "John." smiling. She lets out a breath as she walks away. John plays with some Athosian fighting rods then lets his arms drop to his sides and stares at the, now empty, doorway she went through.
          part 15

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ersion2850.jpg
          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ersion2851.jpg

...happy man, heh??...

...no no no...why??...cos he...

..her...

...and she knew it already...

...but pretended...

...and he...

...to say it...he tried many things...

...at the end he just said her...

...cos i love you so much...
          ...and that was all she needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            WOW, Annie...You and I had our hands full of John and Teyla adrenaline rush!

Hehehehehe...

Love the pics...Oh, how I wish I had season 2 on DVD already...some great, great scenes.....
            yupi yeee...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              Wow, Annie – you've been one busy little 'shipper! Amazing work so far!
              thanks CeeKay....

Comment

ok guys it's time for me to go...pretty late here..and tomorrow school..eeh... next parts tomorrow...

goodbye...

Comment

Good night, Annie!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Wow everyone!! TONS of pic fics today!! Hard to keep up with all of you crazy shippers! Too busy with homework!! Hopefully I'll be able to post more tomorrow

Night everyone!

Comment

Hey everyone. Yes great pictures. Im hoping to join in on the pictures soon.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Oh! Speaking of the season 2 DVD box set, I'm desperate for a commentary with the two of them! The comments that could come out of our favourite scene in Conversion

Comment

I made a new wallpaper tonight when I should have been doing other things. It's nothing fancy but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I finally tried imageshack so.. Hope this works. Hope you like it...
                          Last edited by melpomene; 19 March 2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            I made a new wallpaper tonight when I should have been doing other things. It's nothing fancy but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I shrunk it to fit here so if anyone wants the full size version let me know and I can e-mail it to you. I should get an imageshack account or something I suppose...but for now this'll have to do. Hope ya like

Oh I love it! Nothing fancy!? Better than I can do!! I'm working on one now, maybe I'll finish it tonight!! Probably not, should be sleeping!!! Oh well!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Oh I love it! Nothing fancy!? Better than I can do!! I'm working on one now, maybe I'll finish it tonight!! Probably not, should be sleeping!!! Oh well!!
                              Thank you my pretty Can't wait to see what you come up with!
                              (do you know how to url photos when you quote them so you don't repost?)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Thank you my pretty Can't wait to see what you come up with!
                                (do you know how to url photos when you quote them so you don't repost?)

to be honest, nope! is my newbie-ness showing?!
                                Last edited by 4prettierships; 19 March 2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X