• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    I wonder what he looks like naked...*sigh*
    heheheheh...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Oooo icons...love them...can't yet make them...they always turn out blurry but who needs to when you come across people who can...

100 Shep/Teyla icons by ladysarahjane

http://ladysarahjane.livejournal.com/22929.html

thanks AG for the beautiful icons...wow...love the second...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        All For The One You Love!

here was AG story

......which didn't bode well for a happy Shep...but he gritted his teeth and put up with it because sometimes you would do anything for the one you love...even spend all day long starring at sandals. shirts and skirts and saying she looked great in all of them when asked...

All for the one you love!
        oh....hehehehe......poor Shep...

I have traded in many marketplaces, on many worlds-
        Countries.
        Yes, of course. Countries. But here, there are so many different items to choose from.
        Yeah, you seemed like you were having fun. Hours and hours of fun.

but he loves her and makes all she wants even shopping...

Comment

Just thought everyone here should head over to the Season 2 thread and read and post in regards to the Get Rid of Ronon thread...apparently, Teyla's name is getting some bad rep there too...and I can't stand that! I posted something but I will post some more later...we need to defend our girl!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            I have traded in many marketplaces, on many worlds-
            Countries.
            Yes, of course. Countries. But here, there are so many different items to choose from.
            Yeah, you seemed like you were having fun. Hours and hours of fun.
            Oh, I'd forgotten about that part! That's probably the funniest line in the entire episode. And it does my shippy little heart good, for obvious reasons.

And they sound like my sister () and me ()...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Just thought everyone here should head over to the Season 2 thread and read and post in regards to the Get Rid of Ronon thread...apparently, Teyla's name is getting some bad rep there too...and I can't stand that! I posted something but I will post some more later...we need to defend our girl!
              WHAT?!Teyla is awsome!Last year people were saing that they didn't like her because she had no emotion,even now that she has more emotions this season, they still don't like her?! What more do they want? Ronan is great too! Even thought I do miss Ford. I'm going to check it out.

Comment

LOL AG, wonderful little pic fic. I know Shep would do anything for the one he loves.

Annie, nice reminder from Home, which was an extremely shippy episode in my opinion, I think Camy or someone once described it as their first date. (Without parents )
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

a little and love...

Comment

OOohh, yes, another very shippy scene. He enjoys that WAY TOO much!!
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      LOL AG, wonderful little pic fic. I know Shep would do anything for the one he loves.

Annie, nice reminder from Home, which was an extremely shippy episode in my opinion, I think Camy or someone once described it as their first date. (Without parents )
                      yep..

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        OOohh, yes, another very shippy scene. He enjoys that WAY TOO much!!
                        not any more...*post above*..

Comment

Okay I'm testing some new sigs out...I booted Steve and Bob...need some Shep and Teyla love!

As for the 'Get Rid of Ronon' thread...i've seen it but I usually keep away from them but I'll check it out...I am of the same mind of mishy though...Teyla has been showing so much emotion this season (Michael) and I love her even more this season...I like Ronon as well...
                          Last edited by AthosianGirl; 27 February 2006, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Love the new sigs AG. all the colors together like that make it really bright and beautiful. Keep em comeing!

Comment

Can some one tell me how I can get some of those icons? I have no idea what I am doing.

I am so excited our platy is giving birth right now!

Comment

goodnight...

AG...love your sig...it's so...wow...

...OMG...this look...thats even too much for me...who can resist this man??!!...Teyla you??...

...hey if you don't want him Teyla...just tell me, ok...

Comment

Working...
                                X