No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put up a new John/Teyla fic challenge table on LJ! It's a table listing 20 words for which you write 20 fics of basically any length. Artists can do them as graphics or vids too. There's even the further challenge that you can do 20 fics of 20 sentences each if you want to.

Check it out! It's called the JT20!

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_teyla

It will eventually have a button so it can always be found on the first page. And more tables will be added as time goes by. Stories can be posted anywhere, though it would be nice if they're posted in the LJ too.

There are no sign-ups. Anyone can take the challenge.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Okay...my dad just brought home a three week old puppy that you still have to bottle feed so I am going to be busy...stop by when I can...

Keep on Shippin'!
      SQUEE!!! OMG, is he the cutest thing ever?! Um...you know I'm going to be begging your for pics starting...NOW, right?

And Ritter, LOVE your work! Looks like you're definitely getting the hang of the program!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        That vid was fantastic Mel, simply wonderful, all those emotionally charged moments and mixed up scens that just brought them all together!!!!

Can I say I loved it enough, probably not. Simply wonderful Mel.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          Funny story Annie! I love Teyla saying. 'Now what did we learn from this?'

Ritter-baby you're back!!! And Vaberella...This is so great And here I get the chance to announce I have brought a gift with me... Now VB, I know I promised you your request, and I am working on it. But this one just got done first and I'm pretty happy with it. Hope you guys enjoy

http://www.savefile.com/files/9943934

Oooh I realy really like this vide mel. And I can wait on mine, I mean I'm so happy your doing it, so that's enough excitement. Anyway, loving this video my favorite parts are the excerpts from Hot Zone you put in there, of course the scenes of John and Teyla in thier own solitude and, the best scenes of all how you have the scenes from 'Hide and Seek' and 'The Gift' work out to sort of look like J/T were going after the other...I'm lovin' it!

VB
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hey everyone, aside from not doing my homework, I can up with this.

Enjoy, was just thinkin' about The Lost Boys/The Hive and that quote came up out of my head. Mel, VB say it best, that was shear editing genius.

Doxy, I'll check it out, but with school coming back... could be delayed indefinitely.

The one thing I'm still having trouble with is getting the program to crop when I want it too, it crops the whole bloody image, not just the layer. (Glares menacingly at computer!)
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

You guys are gonna make me fat headed I just had this idea because there's a scene where Teyla goes to Shep's door, and one where he answers his door and if you mix them you get I have a very shippy mind.

Comment

Capt Ritter, love the JT wp.

Don't worry about the challenges. It's going to be a permanent thing there so whenever you need inspiration, just visit.

Comment

Ritter-baby you're back!!! And Vaberella...This is so great And here I get the chance to announce I have brought a gift with me... Now VB, I know I promised you your request, and I am working on it. But this one just got done first and I'm pretty happy with it. Hope you guys enjoy

Awesome vid Mel!!! You picked so many great scenes! Can't wait to see more!
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Hey everyone, aside from not doing my homework, I can up with this.

Enjoy, was just thinkin' about The Lost Boys/The Hive and that quote came up out of my head. Mel, VB say it best, that was shear editing genius.

Doxy, I'll check it out, but with school coming back... could be delayed indefinitely.

The one thing I'm still having trouble with is getting the program to crop when I want it too, it crops the whole bloody image, not just the layer. (Glares menacingly at computer!)
                    Just saw this. Great job Ritter! The quote is just perfect!
                    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Love the vid!! VERY shippy!

Comment

hello

Comment

Mel...i'm speechless....WOW...love it...fantastic...OMG...what can i say more...thank you...2 of my biggest addictions in 1 vid...*Teyla/John and U2*...you picked all best shipper scenes...and how they were going after the other...you little genius......*Annie is thinking about a picfic*...may i use your story to make a picfic...that inspired me so much...hmmm...may i ???

i'm glad you like my picfic...thanks...

Comment

A little pic fic for your Sunday afternoon enjoyment!

...Teyla: John, I don't think you have heard me sing before, I will sing for you now...

...John: Is that so? ...

...Teyla:
                            You drive me crazy
                            I just cant sleep
                            Im so excited, I'm in too deep
                            Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
                            Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night...
                            *Song by: Britney Spears *

...John: Teyla, that was beautiful, you should sing for me all the time ...

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                              A little pic fic for your Sunday afternoon enjoyment!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ps/teyla22.jpg
                              ...Teyla: John, I don't think you have heard me sing before, I will sing for you now...
                              http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...s/shep17-2.jpg
                              ...John: Is that so? ...
                              http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ips/Teyla5.jpg
                              ...Teyla:
                              You drive me crazy
                              I just cant sleep
                              Im so excited, I'm in too deep
                              Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
                              Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night...
                              *Song by: Britney Spears *
                              http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ashepship2.jpg
                              ...John: Teyla, that was beautiful, you should sing for me all the time ...
                              LOL 4ps! I totally was not expecting that song! You are on a roll with two pic fics today in here and in Teyla WoW!
                              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Yep 4ps, nice. While I hate Britany Spears, just the thought of Teyla singing that song has me shaking my head in shame... always a funny one.

And yes... John would love Teyla singing to him... it'd be like him falling in love with her all over again.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X