John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Did you get that, Nicole..or do you need me to explain it again?
    Thanks hon, yep I got it. It's kinda similar to Live journal only on LJ you use < > instead of [ ]

thanks you are too kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
      Nicole, the JT icons and banners look great on your site. :-)

Thanks hon. I liked the red and yellow I may switch it to one of your purplish ones but I haven't decided yet.

Comment

BTW, I'm one of those who's been so busy this weekend I have a headache. LOL. The work is never-ending. And, for those who care, I'm actually working on my zinefic. Deadline two days and counting! Eep!
        Oh your doing a zinefic. Awesome I've never tried that yet. Which one may I ask?

deadlines suck don't they?

Comment

Hey, did you guys read that Connor Tennery, the guy who portrayed Michael in this episode is schedule to come back and do some eps in season 3...do you think he will get Sheppard jealous...?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
            Oh your doing a zinefic. Awesome I've never tried that yet. Which one may I ask?

deadlines suck don't they?

Yep. I've done tons of zinefic, just not in the past year or so. It's for the new shippy zine. Honestly, I can't remember the name of it--pretty bad since I won the "name the zine" contest. LOL.

Deadlines suck but without one I'd procrastinate away everything.

Comment

'CONFESSIONS'
              Chapter 3

...several days later...
              ...John and Teyla at breakfast...
              ... you know what Teyla I've noticed that everyone is behaving...

... strangely?...I know what you mean John...

...so how the others reacts when they are talking with John or Teyla...

TBC
              Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 13 March 2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                I hope I don't blackmarked as a spammer but I wanted to post on certain threads I know that relate directly to Teyla..and I know I already have a set of readers, and I know some people go on some threads rather than others.

Here's my new fic..it's open as to the man you want paired with Teyla..its in commemoration of the Teyla/RL party....It's a bit dramatic...but I hope I got what I wanted across.

New story from The Puppeteer,

Category: Stargate: Atlantis
                Title: Manifesto
                Genre: Drama/Romance
                Rating: Fiction Rated: K
                Summary: This is a manifesto by a man in adoration of Teyla as portrayed by Rachel Luttrell. This is written in an unusual context, please be advised. If you like Teyla, no matter the pair, then enjoy. For her party at gw.net.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2820031/1/

P.S. Review is open to anyone, membership not necessary!

VB
                VB..I...I...I.....it's...*camy faints*
                sigpic

Comment

Priceless Annie...priceles..mas..mas...yo Quiero Mas!
                  sigpic

Comment

VB..I...I...I.....it's...*camy faints*

you really like it? I was iffy about how it would be approached. As a shipper for j/T, you know we throw things in there we shouldn't. But I tried to be very careful in my approach..so if anyone just has a ship for her..it could be DAn (he's my fave in SG-1) it would work. If it's John....my prefered sure..hopefullhy it will even make the dex/Tey shippers happy.

Just a fic I wanted to express.....I was worried it wouldn't make sense or seem a bit to contrived...hopefully it was neighter.

VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Annie, that was great!

Comment

Hey, did you guys read that Connor Tennery, the guy who portrayed Michael in this episode is schedule to come back and do some eps in season 3...do you think he will get Sheppard jealous...?
                        i didn't want to say something here cos it's a J/T thread but i really noticed that Michael liked Teyla very very much... You could see it from the first moment when she walked into the room. Oh man how happy he was...huuu...you know i really think that's unfair...just look how she looks and smiles to Michael...and when he kidnaped her..and in the wood...just uhuuu....even when he was trying to kill her *strong urges* you could see that he didn't really want it...so if i were John i would be very jealous...

Comment

...i know thats a little OT...don't be angry guys...but i couldn't resist to say it...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 26 February 2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Priceless Annie...priceles..mas..mas...yo Quiero Mas!
                            Annie, that was great!
                            thanks guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                              Thanks! Love you too! You too Annie! Annie is amazing! We do have the best of the shipper world.
                              love you too hon...*hug*...and agree with you completely...

Comment

Your crazy...I think Conner Trinneer was just a great actor and they played it off well. But his character does have a queen and he's wraith....Teyla would never go near the guy by just choice let alone marry him. And I thnk John would have someting to say about that..hahaha!! But I picked up similar vibes...I just think though he was also trying to find some kinship and he latched on to her, since really out of everyone she showed him the most kindness...

VB
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X