Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    WOW!!!

You guys have been busy! I was out of town for the past couple of days so I need to catch up on vids and fics but first I just want to say...CAZ I love your sigs!

Annie....You have got the captioning of pics down perfectly...I laughed so hard...

Okay off to go download some vids!

thanks hon...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard

I'm here!

...just because they are so cute together!

Comment

I'm here!

...just because they are so cute together!
        did you sleep?? i'm at school now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          LOL Annie, wonderful as always. Camy, great caption stories, those are always hilarious.
          thanks Ritter...glad you like it...

Comment

did you sleep?? i'm at school now...
            It's 11:40 p.m where I'm at...I am truly a night owl...

Who needs sleep when you can ship?

See Teyla can't sleep either...her mind is too preoccupied with thoughts of Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Hey Annie...I know you are probably gone by now..but where did you get that pic from your sig..the one in right top corner of your sig..with Teyla looking sideways and John right behind her...I Love that...did you conjured that one up or is that an actual pic...? must know....
              i think it's from "suspicious"...i'm not sure cos i have only the icon not the original pic...i love it so much that i take it to my sig...

Comment

Oooo icons...love them...can't yet make them...they always turn out blurry but who needs to when you come across people who can...

100 Shep/Teyla icons by ladysarahjane

http://ladysarahjane.livejournal.com/22929.html

Comment

that's a multiship pic that one amusing. the lines of sight there!

Comment

All For The One You Love!

John has recieved permission to take Teyla to Earth and show her around...

Teyla is completly thrilled at the idea!

So once on Earth John has a special day planned to celebrate their first year together...he takes her to Paris to see...

...The Eiffel Tower!

Teyla couldn't help smiling at the sight.. But John wasn't finished with the night..he gave her a present...

...a cute puppy dog!

Teyla thought he was so cute...

Shep gave himself a pat on the back for a job well done...He couldn't have been happier...that is until the next day when Teyla found out what type of shopping could be done in Paris...Uh Oh!

She became obsessed with the many stores to be found in the city and dragged Shep along...

...which didn't bode well for a happy Shep...but he gritted his teeth and put up with it because sometimes you would do anything for the one you love...even spend all day long starring at sandals. shirts and skirts and saying she looked great in all of them when asked...

All for the one you love!

Okay lame..I know...but this is what happens late at night when I'm fiddling with the pictures I have on my computer....somehow I find a reason to post a picture of a cute puppy!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                      that's a multiship pic that one amusing. the lines of sight there!
                      Errrrrr....

Teyla/Shep
                      Ronon/Weir
                      Carson/Shep
                      Rodney/Shep

That's what I got!

Comment

Okay lame..I know...but this is what happens late at night when I'm fiddling with the pictures I have on my computer....somehow I find a reason to post a picture of a cute puppy!
                        Puppy! There's always got to be a puppy! A puppy is squee!

*squees*

that's given me the inspiration to start writing crazy sheyla......

Comment

Wonderful A/G! Cute and funny just the way I like them.
                          No inspiration for me, though. I'll leave this stuff to the people with talent.

Comment

Oooo icons...love them...can't yet make them...they always turn out blurry but who needs to when you come across people who can...

100 Shep/Teyla icons by ladysarahjane

http://ladysarahjane.livejournal.com/22929.html

Where have I been? These icons are scrumptious....oh wow!! Love them.....

I can't wait for more, I really can't. Keep'em coming. I'll be contributing my own collection hopefully soon..when I become techno-adept..

VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

See Teyla can't sleep either...her mind is too preoccupied with thoughts of Shep!
                              I wonder what he looks like naked...*sigh*
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

it was 8:40 am when you posted this to me AG...
                                night owl...hmmm...i think i'm even more than a night owl....

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6335/0302df.jpg

exactly...

Comment

Working...
                                X