No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more and I'm off to read some fanfic....

They just look so much like a married couple! Too cute together...

Edit..night everyone!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
      ok i'm off goodnight all
      actually I should say good morning becasue it early morning here by me 5:30am...

I can see someone warm my bed already so... bye bye

*run away to hide...ups I mean to my bed*
      Annie is right it's his Johnny Cash poster, it's in his new room "Conversion" also, and was in his dream apartment in "Home"...

Night Annie.... Have sweet Shep/Teyla shippy dreams...

Oh Camy, I can't take on another fic, I'm still trying to type up all my others i've got scribbled on my notebooks...
      And love the pics..reminds me I'm going to have another go at AG's challenge with the quote off of Teyla's TV guide card....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

MEL..Hon, is that you..I'm off but I had to do this..

*goochie, goochie, goo*

Love ya, hon....*smooch*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Annie is right it's his Johnny Cash poster, it's in his new room "Conversion" also, and was in his dream apartment in "Home"...

Night Annie.... Have sweet Shep/Teyla shippy dreams...

Oh Camy, I can't take on another fic, I'm still trying to type up all my others i've got scribbled on my notebooks...
          And love the pics..reminds me I'm going to have another go at AG's challenge with the quote off of Teyla's TV guide card....
          Huh? A challenge for the TV guide card? jeepers where the heck have I been?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            Huh? A challenge for the TV guide card? jeepers where the heck have I been?
            Yep!...AG and I did wallpapers...a few pages back..using the quote "Alway keeps an eye on her....and sometimes two..." or something like that...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

OH, I LOVE THAT! I must go and check it out...

VB...I can't reply cause you are just too popular I guess and have your mailbox full, hon...

But, yes, send me some of those poems..especially the ones that can relate to John and Teyla...Oh, and see if you can squee one in there for my hubby and I'll write it to him for valentine's day...hehehehe
              Save me a trip to the card shop!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I'm really off...

Night..buenas noches....

love,

Camy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  MEL..Hon, is that you..I'm off but I had to do this..

*goochie, goochie, goo*

Love ya, hon....*smooch*

Hey, I was lurking. Love you back sweetie

Comment

Well, SP inspired me to put up my unfinished fic. Hopefully, this will motivate me to finish it. It's a Weir and Teyla centric fic, with no ship. Hope you like.

Parallel Pieces.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                    Spoiler:
                    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Wowza People!

I miss one night (went to the movies) and I miss sooo much ...here and at Omega...

First must I say....love your sig Annie! Show me a glimpse of the future cause I'm hoping that happens again...with equal participants!

VB...you chose that quote right...love it....Witchy...you made the sig green yahoo!

As for a fic for 'Grace Under Pressure'...I have no idea...didn't watch the episode but I think I recorded it so we'll see...

Whistler....I have been waiting for that Weir/Teyla story since what seems like forever!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                        Whistler....I have been waiting for that Weir/Teyla story since what seems like forever!
                        Er . . .yeah. Sorry?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

i have lost my sheyla vid. this is very distressing. does anyone have it floating about somewhere? the one with the 80's song

i'm impressed with the growing number of sheyla fics lately and for some reason, though i swear i'll never read them, I end up knee deep in fluffy marriage fics...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                            i have lost my sheyla vid. this is very distressing. does anyone have it floating about somewhere? the one with the 80's song

i'm impressed with the growing number of sheyla fics lately and for some reason, though i swear i'll never read them, I end up knee deep in fluffy marriage fics...
                            Wait a minute...the one with the line 'take a picture of you'...cause I have that saved to my laptop...

And as for all the fics...see what challenges can do to people!

Fic Crazy!
                            Fictacular!

Slightly off-topic but...did your Teyla/Carson fic get nominated for an Isis Award?

Comment

*eyes AG suspiciously* was that you? yes, Sleeping Beauty was nominated. so was one of my mcweir fics.

right. the vid - yes that's the one! yay! *falls down on floor happily*

Comment

Thinking on that prompt for GUP, I might have something. You'll know later if I do.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X