No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

::crosses fingers:: Here's hoping that tonight's episode carries the torch that "TLG" started. We need to make up for the meh stuff that came out between "The Hive" and that one. Whoever gets to see it, be sure to give us some hints -- we're going nuts here in the States!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Sane. Me?...Oh that's so sweet...

Nothing could be misinterpreted. I hope. I know i keep looking at TLG vid, and i can't wait. Those few clips, are going to keep me going i think until i finally do see it.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Like the siggie Witchy. By chance, what program do you use? I'm trying to teach myself PSP, and I don't know how well it's going...

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          *cough cough* Shhhh, Camy you need to keep that quiet becuase it Teyla ever finds ou...well hi there Teyla...shield...pink hearts...boxers...I have no idea what you're talking about...maybe you should ask Camy....pivots on heel and runs as fast as she can away from a fuming Teyla who is now in search of Camy...

In truth if Teyla was the jealous type...all those alien woman of the week had better run for cover...luckily Teyla's not with Shep...yet...don't want too much bodily harm coming Shep's way for his roaming eye
          Oh, you guys with your sick mind...I have nothing but pure respect for the man...PLEASE!

*whacked by a Bongo rod by Teyla*

Darn it woman, why don't you go and beat the crap out of the ones that he has actually done something with!
          sigpic

Comment

YOU GUYS...I'VE JUST NOTICED! I'VE GOT TWO GREEN SQUARES...OH, I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY.....I'VE MADE IT..I'VE FINALLY MADE IT....

*Camy passes out in her living room floor*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              YOU GUYS...I'VE JUST NOTICED! I'VE GOT TWO GREEN SQUARES...OH, I THINK I AM GOING TO CRY.....I'VE MADE IT..I'VE FINALLY MADE IT....

*Camy passes out in her living room floor*
              Camy wake up! Look, I'm doing a happy shuffle dance for you and everything! Hee. Oh, and I'm spreading this sig around per request, so feel free to take it if you want:

Comment

Okay found a music vid for 'TLG'

I don't think it is actually shippy either way but more of a general recap of the episode...

I have not seen this episode yet so I have not watched the video.

It's from the French website Gateship-one:

http://www.gateship-one.net/video_156.html
                Okay..we must be strong..we must be strong...must resist..must rslielts...smuusstl rlsetlsl..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
                cna't...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Camy wake up! Look, I'm doing a happy shuffle dance for you and everything! Hee. Oh, and I'm spreading this sig around per request, so feel free to take it if you want:

Uh..love ya..hon...hey, can you send post the siggy that I chose earlier to see if I can do it now...don't mind me..I just email you too...I've got Chapter 7 done..now I just want to edit...could take all night today and tomorrow though...It is so amazing...It came out sooo different than what I had planned...the topic was there..and the idea...but the plot bunnies in me just had another direction..hehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's the other sig: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...08-013copy.png

And definitely send me your fic when you get the chance -- I can start looking over it tomorrow morning.

Comment

I'm trying but your comments are getting me by without seeing the actual clips.

*Feeds Caz's Sheyla Jukebox*

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9043/untitled3pl.png

Monk in red - "Do you John Sheppard take this woman to be your other half, to stand beside her in the great journey of life?"

Shep - "Oh Yes"

Monk in red - "And do you Teyla promise to care for this man alone for the rest of your days?"

Teyla - "Oh Yes"
                      You are too good at this AG...LOVE IT!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                        Good I'm glad I didn't burst your buble

haha The Pink Sheild of Sheyla!!

Oh by the way..... this is gonna make me sound so noobish.... but..... I'm a fan of the show 24 and someone refered to one of the producers there as TPTB ..... is it the same TPTB for this show?? And what does TPTB even stand for??

Oh and I can't wait for tonights episode COUP D'ETAT!! 1 hour to go..... (I think it's a team story.... but... there may be some Sheyla moments -crosses fingers-)
                        You must give us something, green eyed lady...please, pretty please...I'll share my pink shield with you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's the other sig: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...08-013copy.png

And definitely send me your fic when you get the chance -- I can start looking over it tomorrow morning.
                          Nope...not the one that I want...
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh...crap. Hold on a sec. Do you remember what it looked like? ::hangs head in shame::

Comment

Cpt. Ritter
                              Camy's not hard, SP I just remember. I don't know why I get those
                              Bite your tongue! I happen to be very difficult. .and as far as SP...I always remember her...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh...crap. Hold on a sec. Do you remember what it looked like? ::hangs head in shame::
                                Yeah...of course, it had Shep and Teyla...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X