John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler84
    You know what? I changed my mind. I'm just plain afraid.
    Ah, don't be afraid...
    You are strong and very brave to even come in here..

Now, come a little closer...and look into my eyes...

*grabs Whistler...holds her down, puts on the Shep/Teyla pink glasses that AG made..*

Okay...on the count of three you will no longer be a Shep/Weir follower...you will be a Shep/Teyla lover! One, two, three...
    Snap...

So, Whistler...how do you feel...? who do you love?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Ah, don't be afraid...
      You are strong and very brave to even come in here..

Now, come a little closer...and look into my eyes...

*grabs Whistler...holds her down, puts on the Shep/Teyla pink glasses that AG made..*

Okay...on the count of three you will no longer be a Shep/Weir follower...you will be a Shep/Teyla lover! One, two, three...
      Snap...

So, Whistler...how do you feel...? who do you love?
      Sheppard/McKay!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
      Spoiler:
      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Sheppard/McKay!
        Keep trying Camy! One setting higher!! And your such a good mother the way you take care of your little SP! Your my role model Camy!

Comment

Sheppard/McKay!
          OH, Yeah...It's working...this has to be done slowly and progressively...Yeah..AG...it's working...

Now, come into the light! Follow the light...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            Keep trying Camy! One setting higher!! And your such a good mother the way you take care of your little SP! Your my role model Camy!
            Mel..sweetie..where have you been...?
            We needed some back up there a while back...
            then my mommy came all the way from MA..and now she has had me working up a storm around the house..I am beat!

But I do love her..she is my role model...

Thanks..I try my best....

*puts away her whipping belt*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Mel..sweetie..where have you been...?
              We needed some back up there a while back...
              then my mommy came all the way from MA..and now she has had me working up a storm around the house..I am beat!

But I do love her..she is my role model...

Thanks..I try my best....

*puts away her whipping belt*
              Sorry hon, I was vidding and working on my fic, and training a new vidder...

Comment

You know...Camy...there was no need to try and put your suit back on..i should have just offered you my very secret (and somewhat highly flammable) potion.

One drop of my potion, which i call 'Take the Right Ship', in a glass of water, milk, something alcoholic (whatever Lord Shiva, happens to be drinking) and the person will become a true, firm believer in the the ship that we all love (Shep/Teyla..incase someone had stepped into the wrong thread).

Perhaps i can be the mysterious, yet helpful wizard (who provides, such potions as these when needed!)...people who know me love me, while those who are evil, fear me!!!

*Cough* Anyway...i really want to hear the song that Teyla sang!! Any ideas where to get it before i have to wait till June next year (or something ridiculous like that)?
                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

http://files.filefront.com/TeylaSong.../fileinfo.html

3.68mb, MP3 format.

I've taken pretty much any talking out of it, and crossfaded the parts where other parts have been taken out, so there is a touch of strangness in some parts

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Thanks you so much for that!! Very much appreciated!!
                    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife

3.68mb, MP3 format.

I've taken pretty much any talking out of it, and crossfaded the parts where other parts have been taken out, so there is a touch of strangness in some parts
                      Everyone who wants to...check this out....Camy is soooo right...Rachel has a beautiful voice....Thanks to macktheknife again....I already greened ya in the Teyla thread so here ya go...

P.S. I'll come up with a higher prescription shipper lense for my glasses!

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife

3.68mb, MP3 format.

Wow this is gorgeous! And way more than I expected to hear in a TV show! It'd make a great vid *plots*

Comment

I also caught the song Camy was talking about before, thanks to Mel I know the title...Lifehouse, "You and Me" I think that was it...

But what a great song that would make...I'm waiting like Camy to see what you can do with it Mel...

Okay I want to try to make a vid...so if anyone, Mel, Cpt. Ritter, can tell me how to import clips into Windows Media Maker I would so welcome the help with open arms...a girl can only stand so much before she'll go crazy!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            Wow this is gorgeous! And way more than I expected to hear in a TV show! It'd make a great vid *plots*
                            Now that would be truly awesome Mel!

And your right...I was just expecting to here Rachel sing...not the beautiful musical score in the background! WoW indeed!

Now if only Teyla would sing Shep a song...that would knock his socks off!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                              Now that would be truly awesome Mel!

And your right...I was just expecting to here Rachel sing...not the beautiful musical score in the background! WoW indeed!

Now if only Teyla would sing Shep a song...that would knock his socks off!
                              And already I have a plan... The only question is whether to attempt it with season 1 or wait until 2 comes out... I should see critical mass first and then decide, but what do you think? Of course my first S1 vid is charted to be 'You and Me' at Camy's request, and now I have you interested too AG? The pressure is getting too much! If you want help with vidding feel free to PM me. Some of my pupils are doing better than others but I haven't driven any of them insane yet...At least, not completely...

Comment

Okay let's see:

Inhabitants of the Shep/Teyla Thread

Lord Shiva - Lord Master (under probation)

Camy- 2nd in command also the Shepmagan heroine who can be seen in her wonder suit neon spandex suit (with grandma stockings ) Wields John Teyla Ship power...potent stuff just ask Lord Shiva!

Snogging Picard - Under Camy's guidance as she tends to travel to unknown lands (Shep/Weir land)

Melpomene- Our resident muse who if needed can be called upon to use the power of the muses for mind control purposes...very handy!

Witchblade - Witchy, our local spell casting mistress, can be seen waving wand at unbelievers of the Shep/Teyla ship

Spirited Chihiro- our dear brewer of flamable, shippifying potions...nasty concotions but what a bang!

And AG - vendor who specializes in selling Shepmagan shippy glasses (who can also masquerade as Shepmagan Shippergirl should Camy need the assistance to conquer...ummm...persuade people of the power of Shep/Teyla!)

And there so far is the superteam of the Shepmagan thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X