John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Wow there have been some changes around here! Hey Camy, Snoging. I should be able to get on more soon. The net has not been kind recently, but I should have broadband by Jan! anything happen around here recently?
    Changes?

Well I did sweep out the thread, dust the furniture...hung up a few John/Teyla knick-knacks on the walls...made the place a little bit more homey...

Came to visit two months ago and never left so I might as well make the place my own...

Howda ya do gatelover12...just keeping the light on until everyone comes home again!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Well of course you can fly...you're thinking of a happy thought....John and Teyla together!!
      You said it, I'm off to go make contact with the enemy (errr... I'm mean other shippers)

Don't worry, I've got all my Shep/Teyla gear with me, including my shippy sword and shippy shield.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        You said it, I'm off to go make contact with the enemy (errr... I'm mean other shippers)

Don't worry, I've got all my Shep/Teyla gear with me, including my shippy sword and shippy shield.
        Shippy notepad? Shippy anti-mind control helmet? Wow you guys can really keep up the convos, even on the off-season! BTW what is TLG?

Comment

Shippy notepad? Shippy anti-mind control helmet? Wow you guys can really keep up the convos, even on the off-season! BTW what is TLG?
          TLG = The Long GoodBye, upcoming episode, can't remember what number exactly though

Hey gatelover12 - would you like a pair of Shepmagan Shipper glasses, they come in pink or blue, not that you need them or anything but they are quite stylin' if I do say so myself!

Comment

(**Comes back with a pitted Shippy shield and sword**) Wow, that certainly was interesting, better get a better sword. Camy, I need you to imbue it with your superpowers. They made some interesting points, but in the end, it all looked like a matter of perspective to me, I mean our's is the same. It's all in how you look a the same events. (Even though I still worship John and Teyla) Well, I as convinced as anything that TPTB could go either way, thought I still hope John and Teyla. But we've definitely got some catching up to do. They're on page 700+ But I know we can do it.
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I don't see the point in doing that. It can start nothing but trouble, especially when some of the Shep/Weir lot already have a rather negative view of this thread and its posters. And to be honest, it does seem to be a bit confrontational to question why someone likes a ship on their own ship thread. This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt if you must.
              Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

(**Comes back with a pitted Shippy shield and sword**) Wow, that certainly was interesting, better get a better sword. Camy, I need you to imbue it with your superpowers. They made some interesting points, but in the end, it all looked like a matter of perspective to me, I mean our's is the same. It's all in how you look a the same events. (Even though I still worship John and Teyla) Well, I as convinced as anything that TPTB could go either way, thought I still hope John and Teyla. But we've definitely got some catching up to do. They're on page 700+ But I know we can do it.
                Didya survive enemy territory?

Everything's perspective...as I state so often I see Atlantis the way I want to...can't help myself...and if the Shep/Weir Shippers are anything like me...they're shippers for life!

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                  I don't see the point in doing that. It can start nothing but trouble, especially when some of the Shep/Weir lot already have a rather negative view of this thread and its posters. And to be honest, it does seem to be a bit confrontational to question why someone likes a ship on their own ship thread. This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt if you must.

Always feel free to post your opinion here...everyone is accepted even if they do have differing idea or thoughts...

I, myself, tend to stay on my side of the shipper woods so to speak...I'm a happy little shipper here but others are more curious...Cpt. Ritter, Snogging... and curiousity can be a good thing, helps broaden our understanding of others so not to judge...

Okay too serious...

Howdy and A big Shipper welcome to you skye1974
                  Last edited by AthosianGirl; 08 December 2005, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Oh! ship merchandise! i'll take fifty pairs! BTW trying to get more posts then them might seem petty, like we have to prove that our ship is superior or something. Can't we just sit back and smile smugly knowing the sub-liminal messages are converting them?

Comment

Oh! ship merchandise! i'll take fifty pairs! BTW trying to get more posts then them might seem petty, like we have to prove that our ship is superior or something. Can't we just sit back and smile smugly knowing the sub-liminal messages are converting them?
                      Ship merchandise huh...I think I need to broaden my store...how about Shep/Teyla baseball caps...Hmmmm?

Sub-liminal messages huh...we gotta another member to our Shipper Superteam...yeah for gatelover12!

Comment

Ship merchandise huh...I think I need to broaden my store...how about Shep/Teyla baseball caps...Hmmmm?
                        Heh. I could possibly bring myself to wear an S/T baseball cap.

Howdy and A big Shipper welcome to you skye1974
                        Thanks. I've been around for a little bit, but I lurk waaay more than I post.
                        Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

woah! GW just hiccuped! If it kicks me out I just wanna say goodbye!

Comment

woah! GW just hiccuped! If it kicks me out I just wanna say goodbye!
                            GoodBye gatelover12 in advance!

I actually keep getting Database Error or something like that so if I dissapear or seem to be ignoring you...I'm not...no really...I'm not!

Hey skye1974...do you have any preference of color for my new line of John/Teyla shipper hats?

Comment

*pre-orders 60 hats* Hey! Make them green like Shep's eyes and purple like Teyla's S1 top! Ive remained spoiler free for the next 1/2 of the season but, are there any juicy tidbits I should be aware of?

Comment

Alright...took me a while...but here is the second chapter of my story, "Remember Me"...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2646615/2/

Comment

Working...
                                X