No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... Well that just kind of deflated my excitement about the movie news. So this would mean no Wraith... No Sam... No Teyla!... No Cam or Lorne
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I think I will try to take solace in that I might get Daniel and Jack since they were in the original movie, but I doubt it will be RDA and Michael Shanks.

Ugh! I think I need a moment to get over my disappointment so I can start to see the good in this.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not a fan of James Spader so while I watched the movie, I wasn't incredibly fond of it. It wasn't until many years of watching SG-1 that I started seeing Daniel Jackson and not James Spader in the movie.

My hopes(ish) for the movie is that we get so see more of the Daniel/Sha'ri dynamic that was cut short in SG-1. I think it would also be kind of cool to see Jack and Sara work things out after Charlie's (Tyler in the movie) death.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I don't care much for JS either. I adore Michael Shanks and the way he played Daniel, so I don't know how I will feel about this new/old Stargate yet.
          sigpic

Comment

I was a fan of Daniel/Share so thanks for giving me another nugget of hope for this move. I think I went through some stages of greif, but I am finally at a point where I'm curious (not really excited yet) about the movie.
            sigpic

Comment

I just love these two!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                I just love these two!

Ah yes. They are really in sync!

As far as James Spader goes... I not mind him either way... But Michael Shanks is and will forever be Daniel Jackson in my mind.

The prospect of getting some Daniel / Share romance is promising. I think I preferred him with her because their story was like an tragic romance and he desperately wanted to save her.
                sigpic

Comment

I find these pics a welcome distraction

sigpic

Comment

Well good night JT shippers! It's past my bed time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                      Oh... Well that just kind of deflated my excitement about the movie news. So this would mean no Wraith... No Sam... No Teyla!... No Cam or Lorne
                      Sorry to burst your bubble, Dearheart!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Sorry to burst your bubble, Dearheart!

Yup, I think quite a few of us had our bubbles burst when we heard what the plan was. I'm getting over the downside now after a month.

Thanks for the pic Ever.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup, my bubble is defiantly burst! I'll get over it. These fabulous pics of John and Teyla are helping
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                            Yup, my bubble is defiantly burst! I'll get over it. These fabulous pics of John and Teyla are helping
                            John & Teyla, very good yes..... John and Elsa..... *drools*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Good Morning JT Shippers! Happy Friday! <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Slow day on the MB. Hope everyone enjoyed heir Friday. aT and I are getting ready to catch a late movie GotG!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X