No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never saw Once Upon a Time. .. don't really know anything about it.

But I am loving all the artwork here.. Very impressive. DJ's Girl - You know why I love yours

I really want try to at least figure out how to post a picture on here.
    Sorry but I am seriously lacking in the computer skills. My dog probably can figure out more than me!!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

But I am loving all the artwork here.. Very impressive. DJ's Girl - You know why I love yours

Sorry but I am seriously lacking in the computer skills. My dog probably can figure out more than me!!
      The easiest way is with a free photobucket account. Any pic you have saved in your computer, just find the file under your pictures and upload it to your photobucket. Then you can copy and past the pics URL in your post.

And thanks. I love doing team and JT art
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

You should really check out OuaT. I've been blown away by it on a number of levels and that's not easy for me.

Get a photobucket. It's free. There's also Flikr and a few other photo sharing sites, but I know photobucket. It's fairly user friendly and if you still have questions, ask one of us. Easy peasy.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          I'm getting a little excited for the star of the fall TV season. Sleepy Hollow and OUaT are back soon!
          I'm looking forward o Sleepy Hollow too. I'm surprised at how good this show turned out to be.

Spoiler:
          I'm really wondering how the dynamics of the show I'll change now that we have Katrina in the mix without Abby.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            I'm looking forward o Sleepy Hollow too. I'm surprised at how good this show turned out to be.

Spoiler:
            I'm really wondering how the dynamics of the show I'll change now that we have Katrina in the mix without Abby.
            And just when I was starting to ship Ichabod and Abbie! lol
            sigpic

Comment

And just when I was starting to ship Ichabod and Abbie! lol
              Oh dear... I can see why you would ship them. They have amazing chemistry. I would say proceed with caution. From the comic cons and interviews I have seen one of TPTB (Heather Kadin) seems totally against it. The other exec producer Mark Goffman seems to like the chemistry. I just have a feeling with all the Ichabbie fans falling in love with them as a pair, she may push for more Icharina scenes and try to force a chemistry. I can look for the specific bites and point them out to you when I get a chance.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear... I can see why you would ship them. They have amazing chemistry. I would say proceed with caution. From the comic cons and interviews I have seen one of TPTB (Heather Kadin) seems totally against it. The other exec producer Mark Goffman seems to like the chemistry. I just have a feeling with all the Ichabbie fans falling in love with them as a pair, she may push for more Icharina scenes and try to force a chemistry. I can look for the specific bites and point them out to you when I get a chance.
                I kind of figured but the scenes were too sweet. The parting secene in the season finally in particular...sigh... Looks like fan fiction will be my friend.

Where do you get your sources for the show?
                sigpic

Comment

I kind of figured but the scenes were too sweet. The parting secene in the season finally in particular...sigh... Looks like fan fiction will be my friend.

Where do you get your sources for the show?
                  It's all over Tumblr. Ichabbie is huge there. I consider myself Ichabbie even tho I try to friendship them so I don't get my heart crushed by TPTB lol.

I am also excited for my other ships from Once Upon a Time.

My poor beloved evil, turned good sometimes, Regina my have lost Robin to Marian! I can't wait to see what happens. I ship them like crazy. Hook and Emma. I mean, I liked Neal and all but I was all for Hook right away.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's all over Tumblr. Ichabbie is huge there. I consider myself Ichabbie even tho I try to friendship them so I don't get my heart crushed by TPTB lol.

I am also excited for my other ships from Once Upon a Time.

My poor beloved evil, turned good sometimes, Regina my have lost Robin to Marian! I can't wait to see what happens. I ship them like crazy. Hook and Emma. I mean, I liked Neal and all but I was all for Hook right away.
                    I'm all for Robina/Queen Hood and Captain Swan. I am really going to miss Neil tho. I could have gone either way on that ship.
                    sigpic

Comment

I need to look up the dates for The 100 and MAoS. I'm not really shipping on them yet. I love the shows tho. I might watch this season with my shipper glasses on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Saturday JT Shippers!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Saturday JT Shippers!

Love the pic.

It is good so far. Having a 16th birthday party for one of my boys. He did a sleep over last night. Nothing too big. Just 10 boys coming. I'm setting up some club/party lights and they are going to be gaming in the garage.
                          I can't believe a have a 16 year old O.o Time truly flies!
                          sigpic

Comment

Very nice picture. ^I hope your son had a great time at his party, and that all went well.

sigpic

Comment

He had a blast! Ended up w 15 boys over. It's a good core group of kids. Most have been together since they were born, and they've gained a few new friends along the way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to your son :-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X