No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday. I think we will head to the park tomorrow if the weather holds up.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I hope she is doing well Ever. What a blessing to have her.
      sigpic

Comment

Miriam is doing beautifully. Her new heart is working perfectly. She had major hip surgery last fall and she's all recovered from that - she's starting to walk! She's so cute! The only worry we currently have is she doesn't eat enough to keep a bird alive - literally. So she has a feeding tube in her little tummy and gets extra "formula" after meals and all through the night.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well she really is a tough little one! I'm so glad that she is doing great with the heart and starting to walk.

I do miss having a baby around. It'll be a while before I get grand-babies. My brother just had a boy two weeks ago, but they are all the way in Texas. He's hoping to get stationed near all of us on the East Coast.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Just had to see this one more time.
            sigpic

Comment

Wish we'd have had a few more of those kisses!
              sigpic

Comment

Me too. They were a hot couple.
                sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone is having a lovely memorial Day weekend
                  sigpic

Comment

We've had a great weekend so far. Very busy as usual. I am beat and can barely keep my eyes open. The bed is calling my name.
                    sigpic

Comment

WE are celebrating this Memorial Day with a picnic this afternoon and then a Memorial service this evening. My boys are at the beach this morning. It was too early for me , but I did enjoy sleeping in.
                      sigpic

Comment

Generally speaking I don't do a lot of stuff for Memorial Day. The town I live near bought one of the Travelling Walls of the Vietnam Memorial (When it was made back in the lat 80s early 90s they also commissioned six or seven 2/3 scale models to travel to different cities for the vets around the US) and there's always a deal here. I've participated several times in the past, but I'm not as involved with the groups who head it up anymore.

Hubby is on the volunteer fire department so he's on call for when people get careless and/or need help.
                        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #33 was "2 for 1"....couples, ships, brothers, family, friends or anything that goes together.......

Blending is encouraged, and 2 different fonts are required even if you only use 2 words, use a different font for each word.

JadedWraith

RodneyisGodney
                          spoilered only for size
                          Spoiler:

Everlovin

from the TV show Andromeda

Raduzhok

taris-eirien

Twi'lek

Blend of 3 pics and 1 background. Fonts are Times New Roman Bold Italic and Sarif Bold Italic.
                          Color

Black & White

slizzie1986

DJsGirl
                          fanfic
                          Spoiler:

~Anything For You~

It was no surprise to John that he found Teyla on the balcony outside of the mess hall. It was well after midnight. The sky was clear and littered with stars. She looked a little tired and he thought she should be sleeping, but he understood why she couldn't.
                          In some ways being back on Earth had been a much needed break. For two months Teyla had Torren all to herself. And John felt as if he had both of them all to himself. But now they were back in the Pegasus, and things were different.
                          He walked up beside her, and leaned on the ledge of the balcony. "I thought I might find you here. Can't sleep?"
                          "No," she sighed sadly. " I am not sure how I will get by these next two weeks without him."
                          "Kannan is a good father. I'm sure Torren will be fine." John gently placed his hand on top of hers as a means of comfort. "Maybe he'll reconsider and come stay here on Atlantis?"
                          "I'm afraid he will not, under the circumstances..." She looked down at John's hand on top of hers and could feel herself relax.
                          Everything had changed back on Earth, and now there was no going back. She tried very hard for months to be with Kannan after the Athosians where found, and to put her feelings for John aside. But in her heart she knew it would never be. Their time together on Earth only confirmed what was already in her heart.
                          John looked up at the stars innocently. "So that means you told him?"
                          "He already knew... He was not meant for me. We have a son, and I will never regret our time together... But I was drawn to you from the moment we met." They turned to each other as he spoke softly. "You changed my life, John."
                          John gently rubbed her hand and looked down. It wasn't quite so easy or him to express himself, but somehow she always knew what he was thinking and feeling. She didn't need for him to say anything at all.
                          The cool night breeze gave Tayla a chill. She nudged a little closer to him, prompting him to put his arm around her shoulder. A huge grin appeared on his face as he thought back to the day he learned about the Stargate. Now Teyla was curious.
                          "What are you thinking about, John?" She asked.
                          "I was just thinking about how I almost didn't come to Atlantis." He reminisced," Elizabeth asked me several times and I kept turning her down."
                          "What changed your mind?" She wondered.
                          "Gen. O'Neill convinced me. And I'm glad he did. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't come... If I hadn't met you." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I can't imagine my life without you in it. I'd do anything for you."
                          Teyla rested her head on his chest. His words were more than a comfort to her. "I know," she whispered. "I know."

click for bigger
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #34

Let's do a little Spring Cleaning, shall we? If you have missed a challenge, go back and do it! The list for all past challenge is right here.

If you have done all the past challenges, or none of them are calling out to you, then this week's challenge is The Four Elements. Use earth, air, water and or fire in your fan fic or your art.

Entries are due to me by Monday, June 2nd, by noon your time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great arts, everyone!

Copter, there were a few weeks (stupid RL and PB) when I did not get to post the work I'd already done. Want me to get those up? Also is the stuff we've done at the Clubhouse so I can check which ones for sure I missed?

I'm trying to figure out the current challenge now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great job! I love seeing all the art.
                                I have a Farscape art I didn't knish for this one and a few walking dead, Sleep Hollow and JT arts that are partially done from previous challenges. I will have to see what I can finish up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X