No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The frog jumping art is adorable! Great job all around on the challenge. I would love to do the next challenge. Here is hoping I have the time.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

In the mean time I'm dropping off a little JT aka Sheyla aka Jeyla inspiration.
      sigpic

Comment

Intense Sheyla moment! Love it!
        sigpic

Comment

I think I can find time for some art work for the challenge. Here's hoping.
          sigpic

Comment

I taught 3 high intensity classes yesyerday and didn't get to sleep till after 2am. I am so tired today. Was hoping to get some stuff done around my house, but that didn't happen.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh goodness! 3 classes! I really need to get back into the gym. Sometimes I miss being a part time PT and being in the gym all the time. I don't think I ill have time for when I go back to work. My full time job will be my part time job. The rest of my time will go to my little angel.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                Oh goodness! 3 classes! I really need to get back into the gym. Sometimes I miss being a part time PT and being in the gym all the time. I don't think I ill have time for when I go back to work. My full time job will be my part time job. The rest of my time will go to my little angel.
                Fortunately I only have 1 class tonight Lol!

So in this case PT is Personal Trainer not Physical Therapist correct? Are you working out at all now? I love it. Not as much as reading but more than gardening. These are my 3 vices. I need them in my life to keep me relaxed. With 4 kids, those are the times I get to chill
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                  Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                  Fortunately I only have 1 class tonight Lol!

So in this case PT is Personal Trainer not Physical Therapist correct? Are you working out at all now? I love it. Not as much as reading but more than gardening. These are my 3 vices. I need them in my life to keep me relaxed. With 4 kids, those are the times I get to chill
                  Having 1 keeps me on my toes.

Yes, you are correct.

I am working out at home. Got most of the baby weight off.

I love my other job, so I will be going back to that. It pretty flexible too.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's good that you have a flexible job to g back to.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's been busy here. All of the kids are wrapping things up as far as school goes. Just 3 more weeks. They are excited.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning JT Shippers!

sigpic

Comment

We are getting back on schedule here. I still miss my sister, but hopefully I can get to see her again next month.

We have a lunch/play date today, so that should be fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Actually I hadn't seen that one The one I've seen has Jason and David both pointing and smirking at the undies
                            I'm still searching for the other pics

Just wanted to say I Love the new look Ever. That's beautiful!
                            sigpic

Comment

Been busy these last few days.

Yeah, it's been an interesting couple of years at the Ever household. But the granddaughter is the toughest person I'll ever know.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I bet she is Ever. That's quite an ordeal for a baby to go through. The new sig is beautiful.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X