No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I have not been on much this past week. I am visiting my sister. She doesn't get to see us as much as we'd like, especially the baby.
    Anyway we are having a great time.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I'm not the only one who has been playing hookie from the MB lol! I do miss everyone.
      We went to raleigh this week. took the kids to the Museum of Natural History, then The Lemar Reserve at Duke university.
      Now we are in Myrtle Beach for the weekend. I should be on more next week, when things slow down a bit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Where did you find this? PRICELESS!
        sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd share the view with all of you. Enjoy your Friday friends
          sigpic

Comment

The pic of Rachel patting Joe's bum has floated around for a long time. I think it might have originated on one of the blooper reels that float around (check out MGM.com something Stargate for bunches of those) There's another (and I might have it) where the rest of the team is laughing and pointing to his underwear showing.

I did snurch them years ago, so I'm not entirely sure.

And if I have that other pic in my pb, I can't remember where. I'll look.
            Last edited by Everlovin; 17 May 2014, 05:06 PM.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              There's another (and I might have it) where the rest of the team is laughing and pointing to his underwear showing.
              You mean something like this?

Comment

Thanks Ever! I'll be away for a few more days but ill be back in full swing soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic Twi. I love the beach.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heidemaedchen View Post

Oh LOL! That is too funny!
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually I hadn't seen that one The one I've seen has Jason and David both pointing and smirking at the undies
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

More of these please!

Thanks for posting the undie pics Ever and Heidemaedchen!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's good to be back home. I've almost got my baby girl back on schedule. I already miss my sister though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #32

crazy/silly/real holidays

FalconHorus

raduzhok

copter

JadedWraith

That's a mixture of fliters render> lens flare and render > difference clouds and Brush strokes> crosshatch.

FanGirl

wallpaper, click for bigger
                            http://i.imgur.com/vrabeJJ.jpg

Blencathra

2 sigs for International Nurses Day which was on 12th May. Doctor Who themed!

Doctor Who Nurses!

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #33

This challenge shall be called "2 for 1". Make art or fan fic focusing on brothers, sisters, friends, pairs, couples and/or anything that belongs together {like oreos and milk}. Yes, shipping is allowed. There shall be no booing or hissing if someone ships a couple you do not like, just avert your eyes and move along, please.

Blending is encouraged, and 2 different fonts are required even if you only use 2 words, use a different font for each word.

Entries due to me Monday May 26th by noon your time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Very beautiful and Clever Art work on the last challenge. I especially love the Dr. Who Nurses, and blood pressure Art! And the frog jumping is too cute!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X