No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwah! You saw Neville Longbottom!!!! Okay, jealousy factor is spiking as we speak!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Had I known....I would have done more....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Bwah! You saw Neville Longbottom!!!! Okay, jealousy factor is spiking as we speak!

Ah Neville...I'm going to see Harry Potter on Friday....

Okay Camy first things first...drink your orange juice...gotta keep up your vitamin C...

Next...Thank you so much for posting...too cool. It must have been so neat to hear her sing...we all have to wait until January or later...

Anyways now I really can't wait to see Michael. She give any hints as to what is going to happen in that episode?

...and one last thing...you could open up your own thread...I don't know call it Rachel Convention Talk or something and then maybe later have a mod merge it with the Teyla Thread so no information is lost later on... (I think they can do that right...) It's up to you...I'll follow ya wherever!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Ah Neville...I'm going to see Harry Potter on Friday....

Okay Camy first things first...drink your orange juice...gotta keep up your vitamin C...
          At midnight...because I am!!!! And Camy, please don't get sick on us...we'll miss you too much!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            Also, i may have imagined it, and it may also be that Teyla was a little curious about his behavior, when in the apartment he says he was thinking about Dr. Weir,..and the rest of the ppl on atlantis.. Teyla had a kind of odd voice/expression when she said that she's sure they are okay...what do you think?....am i going insane?
            No, you are not insane. I heard it too, but when I first heard it I thought it was because she has never been so far from her people before. She has traveled to different worlds before but never to another galaxy, and even though they had been assured that they could get back there is always that fear that something might go wrong.

Comment

Heehee -- I see you Whistler!!! I'm going to beddy-bye right now, so I can't talk, but I thought I'd give a shout-out to one of my favorite people around the threads! Hope your tests are coming along well -- it'll all be over soon enough, and then we can talk more.

Comment

Snogging like you're gearing up for ur DVD set?.......

Originally posted by Black Panther
                No, you are not insane. I heard it too, but when I first heard it I thought it was because she has never been so far from her people before. She has traveled to different worlds before but never to another galaxy, and even though they had been assured that they could get back there is always that fear that something might go wrong.
                That makes sense. I've looked at it again and it could be that it was nervousness, cause when she walked in, she kind of fiddled with somethings, like touching the table top, and the helicopter...u know little things that u do when u're in a new place and nervous....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Heehee -- I see you Whistler!!! I'm going to beddy-bye right now, so I can't talk, but I thought I'd give a shout-out to one of my favorite people around the threads! Hope your tests are coming along well -- it'll all be over soon enough, and then we can talk more.
                  Ha! You'll never catch me! I'm the Gingerbread Man!

Edit: Did you see my new Teyla avatar? Isn't isn't just fab?!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                  I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Ok before i go off to dreamland...here's something for you all to wake up to...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Monk in red - "Hey have you heard the news?"

John - "No... what news?"

Monk - "Season 1 of Atlantis is out on DVD today in the U.S.A."

John (sitting up) - "Really...its about damn time!"

Teyla- "Errr John...what is a D-V-D?"

Last edited by AthosianGirl; 15 November 2005, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Okay my fellow shippers...here is some Shep/Teyla lovliness to say 'Good Night' to or 'Good Morning'...

Anyway...just love the way they are looking at one another... actually in the face and not just peeking glances at each other. (though I still love those kinds of pics)

Comment

Witchblade, love the pic where Teyla is rolling her eyes at Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            Snogging like you're gearing up for ur DVD set?.......
                            Who...ME ::evil, innocent smile:: ?!? Hmmm...I think you guys know me too well! Let's just say that I had some very strange dreams last night involving a certain Colonel Sheppard chasing down a certain Dark Lord who-must-not-be-named. Throw in Weir and Teyla as Aurors, and it was just a lovely time!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                              Ha! You'll never catch me! I'm the Gingerbread Man!

Edit: Did you see my new Teyla avatar? Isn't isn't just fab?!
                              Dangit, I'm never fast enough! Just you wait -- I'll get you one day! And I love the avatar and all your pretty sigs...they're the best!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                Monk in red - "Hey have you heard the news?"

John - "No... what news?"

Monk - "Season 1 of Atlantis is out on DVD today in the U.S.A."

John (sitting up) - "Really...its about damn time!"

Teyla- "Errr John...what is a D-V-D?"

SQUEE!!! IT'S TODAY!!! This week is totally rocking my socks, guys, and this little pic made it even better -- thanks for this. Now I'm off to check my itty-bitty mailbox to see if I got a package from Amazon today. Probably won't come until Thursday or so, but you never know. SOOOO excited!!

Comment

Working...
                                X