No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=WitchBlade007]BlackPanther, i was thinking the same thing during the Shep/Weir scenes, and the Shep/Teyla scenes...also if you pay attention
    Spoiler:
    to Teyla's voice when she asks Weir...'Has there been any change'...it's low, concerned, and maybe sad?....
    [QUOTE]

Yes, I did notice that.
    Spoiler:
    I also like the fact that it was her that broached the subject first and rather quickly and she did sound quite concerned even sad. I love the way Teyla acted in this episode though she didn't play a major part in this one every expression and action spoke more than words ever could.

Did you also notice
    Spoiler:
    the difference in the way that Weir and Teyla acted when it came to the thought of killing Sheppard. They both where against it of course, but when John told Weir to kill him while she was a bit shocked and her voice did carry an ache to it she remained relatively calm. While Teyla when faced with the prospect of killing him she literally begged him not to force her to do it. Of course we have to keep in mind the circumstances of each scene. Teyla was being faced with the prospect of having to kill him herself and immediately if he didn't divert from his course of action. While Weir was merely being asked to kill him, but shouldn't she have been horrified to hear the man she loves ask her to do this. Don't get me wrong I love this episode and what it did for Weir's character development. Showing her as a competent leader capable of making tough impartial decisions, but wouldn't she have shown just a little bit of more emotion if she cared for John in this way?

Comment

Hey guys. Don't know if anyone will be chatting tonight, but I will be hanging around here for a while in case anyone shows up. Figured I'd post the link to the chat room here as well: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9435

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
        Yes, I did notice that.
        Spoiler:
        I also like the fact that it was her that broached the subject first and rather quickly and she did sound quite concerned even sad. I love the way Teyla acted in this episode though she didn't play a major part in this one every expression and action spoke more than words ever could.
        True..she may not have had been a real major part, but everytime you saw her, her expressions added a difference to the scene...Like when
        Spoiler:
        Ronon shoots Sheppard, and she runs up...the expression on her face is priceless, it's like worry, and relief all in one, and also when ronon stuns him when he's exiting the cave, her face had worry written all over it

Did you also notice
        Spoiler:
        the difference in the way that Weir and Teyla acted when it came to the thought of killing Sheppard. They both where against it of course, but when John told Weir to kill him while she was a bit shocked and her voice did carry an ache to it she remained relatively calm. While Teyla when faced with the prospect of killing him she literally begged him not to force her to do it. Of course we have to keep in mind the circumstances of each scene. Teyla was being faced with the prospect of having to kill him herself and immediately if he didn't divert from his course of action. While Weir was merely being asked to kill him, but shouldn't she have been horrified to hear the man she loves ask her to do this. Don't get me wrong I love this episode and what it did for Weir's character development. Showing her as a competent leader capable of making tough impartial decisions, but wouldn't she have shown just a little bit of more emotion if she cared for John in this way?
        I think that's where Weir was good, there wasn't any major worrying, she was clear headed and dealt with it like a leader, there may have been some moments when her voice did carry that ache, but she didn't go over board with the worrying...and you're right if she did have more than friendly feelings for him she would have react somewhat more emotional...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          Hey guys. Don't know if anyone will be chatting tonight, but I will be hanging around here for a while in case anyone shows up. Figured I'd post the link to the chat room here as well: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9435
          Reporting for chat... ....Will be on the shepmagan thread...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Anyone coming to chat tonight? I think Witchblade stepped out for a minute.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I'm here Snogging, check the other thread.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                Camy, if you send me the image you like I'll have a look at it and see why it won't be recongised by Imageshack. Imageshack only accept certain type of images etc such as jpegs, gifs. If the image is a file version that Imageshack doesn't like, send it to me and I think I can use Photoshop to save it as a jpeg or gif.

In the meantime for all the new Sheyla fans and for Camy to include in the scrap book, below you will all find my Sheyla caps from Season 1. The caps are all HQ and can be used on other sites and forums, but it would be nice if credit is given.

Sheyla Caps: Rising - Thirty Eight Minutes
                http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...72WJYOH0CAUGDL

Sheyla Caps: Suspicion - Home
                http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...13N45G0XZMTGQW

Sheyla Caps: Underground - The Storm
                http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...E1QH07IERODMAD

Sheyla Caps: Hot Zone - The Brotherhood
                http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...D2CKR2CBF2GYM5

Sheyla Caps: Letters From Pegasus - The Siege
                http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Q0EZXFDP2HJTX2

Look out for some caps from the UK Special Features for Season 1.

Enjoy

Warrior..I'm going to cry...I waited too long for these and now I couldn't access them..[boooohooooo].....[whaaaaaaaaahhhhhh].....It's my fault...I always wait to do things at the last minute..i have others..but I'm sure yours would have been the best..I did get the ones that you PM me..so I am not complaining....WHAAAAAAA!!!!{crying out loud}

HA! ....I tried it again after I typed this and guess what! I was able to get the last three....underground, hot zone and LFP!! Yeah!
                don't mind me...it's going to be a long night! Never procrastinate people...itsn't not good for the nerves! I just happen to work my best under pressure! YIKES!
                sigpic

Comment

I think we did you proud over in the Shepmagen thread, Camy. Good luck with the scrapbook and have an incredible time tomorrow! Pass along all of our thoughts and words to Rachel!

Comment

I think we did you proud over in the Shepmagen thread, Camy. Good luck with the scrapbook and have an incredible time tomorrow! Pass along all of our thoughts and words to Rachel!
                    I'm back home...Salty sea air did me some good now back to stressing out about finals...

I missed the Shepmagen chatter though, guess I'll have to go back and read...chatting always brings up some good points...

Anyways...I'm with Snogging... Camy...HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME...STAY SAFE...AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

I always procrastinate and things always turn out somehow...so I betcha anything the scrapbook will be fab-u-lous!!! You so have to post some pages...PRETTY PLEASE!

(Okay...I was gonna have you imagine a brown haired girl giving you a pleading look but like you really wanna see that so...I give you Shep instead and he can do all the pleading on my behalf.

Comment

Okay have not seen this one yet becuase I am on one slooowww computer but check it out...it says it's a 'very sweet John/Teyla' music vid...

http://www.thecommanddeck.com/videos.html#atlantis

It's called 'Don't cry for pain'

To find it just scroll down the page... past the 'Andromeda' section to the Stargate Atlantis one and you'll find it (along with a few other though they are not John/Teyla)

Comment

Thanks AG, nice vid, has some great scenes...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh, yes! Definitely one of my favorite vids!

Comment

Oh my gosh, guys! There are some new episode stills from "The Hive" posted, and there's one that made me squee:
                            Spoiler:
                            Yup, Sheppard has his head in Teyla's lap AGAIN! It's in the background of the one with Ronon and the Wraith.
                            Here's the link: http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s211.html Enjoy!

Comment

Oh my gosh, guys! There are some new episode stills from "The Hive" posted, and there's one that made me squee:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yup, Sheppard has his head in Teyla's lap AGAIN! It's in the background of the one with Ronon and the Wraith.
                              Here's the link: http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s211.html Enjoy!
                              Squee!!!!!

That has just made my morning, Thanks so much!
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!....

Wasn't i just saying last night that i'd like another scene like that?...lol..

That so made my day...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X