Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...tSecretElf.jpg
    I can't believe it's that time of the year once again, but it is...Xmas decorations are all over the stores, and things are beginning to look a lot like Xmas.

Hence, Beya's 3rd Annual John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange is here, again. It's a wonderful time and my favorite time of the year for many reasons, and this exchange is the much needed fuel for me to continue my love for another year in this fandom.

So, check out the rules and guidelines, which are the same from last's year and then sign up!
    Join the fun and get creative and show your love and appreciation, your talents to the world that we love...and the characters that we still thirst for...John and Teyla.

Open to everyone. Read here:
    http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/369386.html
    I'll read the rule tomorrow, but count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.

I just figured it was when it gave me the message you need to log to view this or something like that.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

I just figured it was when it gave me the message you need to log to view this or something like that.
        Oh that sucks. So sorry hun. I wish you could see it. I'll ask Yappi if there is another way for you to see it. *HUGS*

Comment

Oh that sucks. So sorry hun. I wish you could see it. I'll ask Yappi if there is another way for you to see it. *HUGS*
          There is, copy the link and post it here, simple thing to do

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            There is, copy the link and post it here, simple thing to do
            There was a direct link, but it was on Yappi's LJ. So, I'm going to try this..... Hope it works Planet.

Social Network: http://www.myfakewall.com/w/Teyla+Emmagan

Comment

Lousy sleeping habits make for very surreal scenes in a story or three O.o

Just a advance warning is all

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I can't believe it's that time of the year once again, but it is...Xmas decorations are all over the stores, and things are beginning to look a lot like Xmas.

Hence, Beya's 3rd Annual John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange is here, again. It's a wonderful time and my favorite time of the year for many reasons, and this exchange is the much needed fuel for me to continue my love for another year in this fandom.

So, check out the rules and guidelines, which are the same from last's year and then sign up!
                Join the fun and get creative and show your love and appreciation, your talents to the world that we love...and the characters that we still thirst for...John and Teyla.

Open to everyone. Read here:
                http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/369386.html
                Already?
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Woohoooo!!!! Yeah, so cool Scifan....

YES, Everlovin...other communities started their Santa challenges far earlier and deadlines already closed for entries. I'm actually late! Hope you guys join the fun!!! But I have another challenge too. Check out the details I'll be posting in the Galleria very soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

YES, Everlovin...other communities started their Santa challenges far earlier and deadlines already closed for entries. I'm actually late! Hope you guys join the fun!!! But I have another challenge too. Check out the details I'll be posting in the Galleria very soon!
                    Actually you are not late until it is november, then you are late when Thanksgiving comes around....

National Novel Writing Month is almost here!!! I am once more taking part in it, my story title is Carol of the Bells, and it has nothing to do with the song either.

Comment

You know I love Secret Santa stuff.
                      That's so sick that some are almost all done.

Actually you are not late until it is november, then you are late when Thanksgiving comes around....

National Novel Writing Month is almost here!!! I am once more taking part in it, my story title is Carol of the Bells, and it has nothing to do with the song either.
                      Um... obviously not all site are on the same schedule as others.

Playing around with some coloring. Now Teyla doesn't have blue hair.

Originals:

Hey!!! Is that Kanaan pouting by the door?

Comment

New sig.

Comment

Sci Pretty, and yes, that seriously does look li---* WAIT A MINUTE!!!, I thought he got fed on in that ep ?

Comment

Sci Pretty, and yes, that seriously does look li---* WAIT A MINUTE!!!, I thought he got fed on in that ep ?
                            Thanks.

I guess he escaped.

Comment

Thanks.

I guess he escaped.
                              You think he had a twin brother ? Because this might be very very possible....

Comment

You think he had a twin brother ? Because this might be very very possible....
                                lol. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X