No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finding I'm missing our Round Robin. I'll repost it all if there are any takers on writing the next part.

I'd do it except I have the last part done.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have to say that although we never liked the fact that Teyla had another man's baby, we all have to think and agree that as she stated, "It just happened."

So, even in Season 4 and 5, there's plenty of glimpses here and there, that show that their deep feelings for one another never ceased because of the coming of Torren.

Yeah, Ever. Like you, I would have loved to have seen that moment in Season 6.

I plan to read the Legacy books over the summer! YIPEEE!!!

Here's a little something I made for this month's challenge in Beya. This was the post for today.

sigpic

Comment

National Chest Hair Day, huh? Love it!

I've read the first of the Legacy books so far. LOVED it! I'm looking for time to read the second. But then, I'm SoL as those are the only two I have. Maybe that's why I'm procrastinating reading book 2?
        sigpic

Comment

walks in, how is everyone??

i have been busy, with things and stuff.

Ever, the second legacy book is awesome, i think you'll love it, no i know that you'll like it
          I've read homecoming and the lost,but have not read allegiance, the furies, secrets and the inheritors yet.

Comment

I totally understand busy with things and stuff.

We actually got to take this week off with taking my granddaughter to the doctor!

I have been enjoying doing artwork for the Beya challenge. I've gotten a couple of pieces done for Jeyla to post for me.

I'll get to that second Legacy book. I'm just busy with stuff too.

Do you write fic, America?
            sigpic

Comment

no, i don't writ fic, i tried too. years ago but it didn't really work out for me, maybe in the future

Comment

Well, if you should ever decide to try again...
                sigpic

Comment

Art I did for Jeyla's Beya art challenge.

sigpic

Comment

Also this one...

sigpic

Comment

those are lovely!!!!

maybe, i will write a fan-fiction in the future. not sure when

i have been busy,with other things. i am on goodreads as well.

Comment

I hear you about busy with other things. I've got my two granddaughters living here - with their mom and dad too, but - kids, lots of stuff going on.

I'm hoping to clear some time as I've got a couple of John/Teyla ideas. No time though. Not really even enough to outline them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful art. Thanks for posting.

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Everlovin! Makes me wish all the more for what we should have seen.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Ever, I posted the artwork, and I LOVED THEM! THANK YOU!!! Check them out in Beya, too!

NEW BEYA CHALLENGE NEED YOUR INPUT!

This challenge won't start until August, but I need your help to make it happen.

Please go here and reply to the questionnaire, here: http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/537987.html Thank you to those of you who have replied.

Spread the word around and post the banner in your journal and where you please. Here's the link to the banner, here:
                              http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/be...lenge.png.html

The idea is as follows: Entire month of August dedicated to Beya's members favorite John and Teyla fanfic writers.

I need the following to make this happen:

1. Members fill in questionnaire
                              2. Contact and confirm participating writers
                              3. Members fill second questionnaire
                              4. Send requests from members to authors
                              5. Post calendar
                              6. Start Challenge

Closing to submit your favorite John and Teyla Author is until next Wednesday, July 3rd. I want to give the author's a month to grant you your wish.

If you have any questions about this challenge, write them here: http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/539453.html or email me if you have my email. Please don't contact me through gateworld since I don't come here as often and don't get notifications in my email when I get a PM. Thank you!

Now come have a say on this....WOOHOOO! Can you imagine, new fics will come out of this event. So, come and play with me.

Spread the word and have a say on who we spotlight in Beya!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome job Ev on Art!!!

Sorry Momma. Gonna have to pass on writing. Haven't done it in ages... we still didn't finish our RR.

Here are 2 art I did for Beya.

Warning for Poster size one....
                                I didn't exactly draw the characters in the art. I took caps, one from SOW and others from DV, and traced them. Then colored, altered and so on. The space image isn't mine either.
                                The idea of it was loosely based on Joe Mallozzi's idea for Extinction. He mentioned Teyla would suffer a great lose and also that John would see himself and Teyla together in the future. So, I thought of them on another ship... maybe one that was the enemies and he just happened to catch a moment of them together. I couldn't see 2 Atlantis' in the same space so that's why I chose another ship. Hope that made sense.

Last edited by scifan; 01 July 2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X