Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it.

Splv: I'd rather have Sheppard too
    I guess I was bad because I boycotted it after they cancelled SGA, but after hubby said he didn't like it... I knew I wouldn't... so I didn't watch it.

Comment

I gave it a try - but there was nothing I liked about it at all - and none of the characters interested me.

The characters are what draw me to a show... that's why I love Hawaii Five0 and WH13 - the characters are awesome. Its a great balance of camradarie, team work and action... just like SGA used to be.
      sigpic

Comment

1. Doppelganger hug
        2. Dream in Search and Rescue
        3. Infirmary in Sunday
        4. Infirmary in The Ark
        5. Conversion Kiss
        6. Re: John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread
        -7.head touch in Return I
        8. "He cares for you more than you know" The Long Goodbye
        9. mess hall scene Sateda
        10. Anything from Spoils of War
        11. Sparring scenes
        12. Cave Scene in Rising
        13. Forehead kiss in Rising
        14. Hallway scene in Hide and Seek
        15. Popcorn Scene in Hide and Seek
        16. Puddle Jumper Scene in The Storm
        17. John's Room Scene in The Queen
        sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd post two new songs that will be on the next song list update, whenever I get around to updating it on my website:

The first one I found out about on Zap2it.com so I listened to it on Youtube and it fit: I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery (2011 Amercian Idol Winner)

The second one is from 2009 America's Got Talent winner Kevin Skinner and is called:
          Like It's The Last Goodbye. Now I'll have to see if this music video is still airing on CMT and then tape so I can get to my computer and use it for music video, well the audio anyway.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

1. Doppelganger hug
            3. Infirmary in Sunday
            4. Infirmary in The Ark
            5. Conversion Kiss
            11. Sparring scenes
            12. Cave Scene in Rising
            28. Ronon saying he always thought they'd hook up in Sunday.
            29. RepliWeir thinking John was the father - Gitm.
            30. John risking his life and career to save Teyla in Search and Rescue.
            sigpic

Comment

The multi-quote function key is not working for me at the moment.

I want to thank you guys for your comments about what kind of guy you think John is.

For me, I do think John is a regular guy with some baggage. And maybe that baggage has to do with issues regarding his father, failed marriage and then what happened in Afghanistan. Those issues weren't touch on much. I do think he is regular in that guys for the most part don't seem to like to talk about their feelings. I don’t think John is a flirt, but I do think he ‘s certainly a charmer.

Sci, great Manip for Pirates of Carribbean!

As for SGU, I've never watched an episode.

1. Doppelganger hug
              3. Infirmary in Sunday
              4. Infirmary in The Ark
              5. Conversion Kiss
              11. Sparring scenes
              12. Cave Scene in Rising
              18. Ronon saying he always thought they'd hook up in Sunday.
              19. RepliWeir thinking John was the father - Gitm.
              20. John risking his life and career to save Teyla in Search and Rescue.

21. Scene in Aurora, when John and Rodney were debating on who should enter virtual reality stasis. And Teyla stepped in.

- Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?

- Well, I've never thought of it that way but ... (he looks at John) she's right. You should go.

When John looked up at Teyla, it was a look of huh, Teyla looked back at him, she kept her face completely straight. But you could see the smile on face. And then Ronon turned away from them, so they couldn't see him smiling.
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Hello. What are we naming off? Our favorite Teyla/John scenes? Or is it something else?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  Hello. What are we naming off? Our favorite Teyla/John scenes? Or is it something else?
                  A list of our favorite 5 scenes...since my favorite were mentioned. I figured I'll list some of my others favs.
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Oh!!! My favs are:

1) Beginning scene in S&R
                    2) hug in Doppleganger
                    3) Kiss in Conversion
                    4) Cafeteria scene in Sateda
                    5) Entire interaction between she and John during 38 Minutes..

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Grr, how I wish I had my PC as I'd love to in the artwork. I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing? I know it's been a long time since I have been, but I have been very busy and going through alot of personal stuff. I haven't forgotten about any of you at all and I miss joining in on alot of the artwork, posts, fanfiction and challenges. I just hope I can do that again soon.
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi All!
                        1. Dream in Search and Rescue
                        2. Fire scene in The Return when John comes out of the woods
                        3. Balcony scene in Missing
                        4. "He cares for you more than you know" The Long Goodbye
                        5. Head Touch in the Return
                        6. Sparring scene in Hot Zone

Well I could just go on and on...

They never get old!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Lookie at all the MIA family members in here!!!

*HUGS TO EVERYONE!! MISSED YOU GUYS!*

Donna. I hope you get to use a PC soon too. Miss your art.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                            The multi-quote function key is not working for me at the moment.

I want to thank you guys for your comments about what kind of guy you think John is.

For me, I do think John is a regular guy with some baggage. And maybe that baggage has to do with issues regarding his father, failed marriage and then what happened in Afghanistan. Those issues weren't touch on much. I do think he is regular in that guys for the most part don't seem to like to talk about their feelings. I don’t think John is a flirt, but I do think he ‘s certainly a charmer.

Sci, great Manip for Pirates of Carribbean!

As for SGU, I've never watched an episode.

1. Doppelganger hug
                            3. Infirmary in Sunday
                            4. Infirmary in The Ark
                            5. Conversion Kiss
                            11. Sparring scenes
                            12. Cave Scene in Rising
                            18. Ronon saying he always thought they'd hook up in Sunday.
                            19. RepliWeir thinking John was the father - Gitm.
                            20. John risking his life and career to save Teyla in Search and Rescue.

21. Scene in Aurora, when John and Rodney were debating on who should enter virtual reality stasis. And Teyla stepped in.

- Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?

- Well, I've never thought of it that way but ... (he looks at John) she's right. You should go.

When John looked up at Teyla, it was a look of huh, Teyla looked back at him, she kept her face completely straight. But you could see the smile on face. And then Ronon turned away from them, so they couldn't see him smiling.
                            Thanks so much hun.

I loved that scene in Aurora!!! And the hurt look on John's face. Too precious. And boy did Teyla know how to feek Rodney's ego... way to go to help her man.

Comment

I love the head touch in Return 1, but I love this part more... just look at how the look at each other... sigh....

Comment

That head touch in Return I was so intimate. Loved every moment of that.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X