John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I'm sorry about the Parker! The Trust used code names of the various superheros secret identities - Kent, Wayne, Parker. I just grabbed one out of thin air.

I've never seen a Pretender episode in my life. I have read some crossover fics though. :O:O
    No reason to be sorry! It brings back fond memories of The Pretender. Now that is interest about the code names.

You should check out an episode or too. I think the actress who played Allison in Eureka also starred in an episode.
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

More awesome artwork Sci ... your work gets better and better...its sooo long since I've done anything that I don't know how to begin now and I don't seem to have a lot of new JT caps..

But I think I'll wait until the books come out and that will give me some new inspiration....keep the great artwork coming and look forward to the next part of the RR...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I'm sorry about the Parker! The Trust used code names of the various superheros secret identities - Kent, Wayne, Parker. I just grabbed one out of thin air.

I've never seen a Pretender episode in my life. I have read some crossover fics though. :O:O
        Oh don't feel sorry. Miss Parker was an awesome character on Pretender. For the most part she was cold and ruthless... but later grew a heart. I miss that show.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Thanks! I loved the show too. And Miss Paker was my fav. LOL, I use to love it when she said preferably.
        She was my fav too. Michael Weiss (sp) use to be on Days as Mike Horton and I loved him from there, plus he did the voice of Tarzan in the animated movie. And thanks on the compliment.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        More awesome artwork Sci ... your work gets better and better...its sooo long since I've done anything that I don't know how to begin now and I don't seem to have a lot of new JT caps..

But I think I'll wait until the books come out and that will give me some new inspiration....keep the great artwork coming and look forward to the next part of the RR...
        Thank you hun.

OH I hope it does inspire you. I love your art.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
          I'll give it a try. PM ME.
          OKi I'll send you a VM actually since profiles are working again

Its fun to go on a weeklong wilderness retrat and see how many people miss you

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks Mysterywriter! Hope you see you more around here.
            teehee. Hi!
            I'm a HUGE Sheyla shipper. I make music vids and such for them. So adorable.

Comment

oh! and I was watching a clip on youtube. i think its so cute that Joe was Rachel's first on screen kiss. *mwah*

Comment

More amazing pics.. thank you... I wonder what's come over JM..

I love the art that's coming from these pics.... awesome....

Great to see you Padme..
                Thanks, it's good to see ya too, Blue.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                Blue, wouldn't it be AWESOME if John and Teyla were the ones in SGU....

*blocks her mouth in shock*

Did I just write that? *trembles at what's happening*
                *Headdesk* Force I hope not.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                Thanks for posting. That picture is just made of awwwwwwwwwww! *happy sighs*

Thanks for posting. I never saw the first one. It is good to see Joe and Rachel laughing and clowning around. Wonders never cease when it comes to JM. Last week, Tielan posted comments from him that annoyed me. And this week these awesome pictures. Makes me wonder what next....

And Joe looks awful po in that last pic.

Since I never watched SGU. This would be the only thing that could inspire me to want to watch the show. I share the same feeling with you that Teyla and John would be last characters to appear on SGU. But it wouldn't surprise if they did try to have John (Joe) on the show. Now that would be an interesting discussion with Joe and the TPTB. I think this coming second season is a make or break season for SGU. I really prefer that the characters of John, Teyla and Ronon do not appear on the show. I think the cast of SGA was treated unfairly and diss one too many times by the TPTB in favor of SGU and its cast. So I'm hoping on principal alone that Joe, Rachel and Jason would decline any appearance on SGU, but I couldn't fault them about the money either. A job is a job.

Sci, Padme and Jeyla beautiful artwork! I just love the artwork you guys are doing!
                Thanks Hope.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  OKi I'll send you a VM actually since profiles are working again

Its fun to go on a weeklong wilderness retrat and see how many people miss you
                  Glad to see you back and safe.

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                  teehee. Hi!
                  Oh cool! Do you have any links? I'd love to watch them.

oh! and I was watching a clip on youtube. i think its so cute that Joe was Rachel's first on screen kiss. *mwah*
                  I love that scene too. I remember reading or listening to an interview with Joe and I believe he said that was Rachel's first on screen kiss. I guess it was the same day that her parents were visiting and were on the set. Talk about performing under pressure. At the end... we got some great scenes and pics.

Comment

teehee. Hi!
                    Welcome to the thread... look foward to seeing some of your videos..
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread... look foward to seeing some of your videos..
                      As soon as I'm done making changes to my page, I'll post the links

Comment

Great... looking forward to seeing them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds great.

Here is some more art.

Comment

I'm not sure if I said it in here or somewhere else... but I guessed tptb would use McKay and Woolsey for SGU... and I was right. I knew they would never use John, Teyla or Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              I'm not sure if I said it in here or somewhere else... but I guessed tptb would use McKay and Woolsey for SGU... and I was right. I knew they would never use John, Teyla or Ronon.
                              I have an inkling that might have had something to do with things being said by them. Don't get me wrong, I do agree with them, and another inkling of mine is that tpbt did not particularly care for that much Not that David was so nice btw. I like SGU, I really do, so for me, it would have been great to see them all there, but for SGA, it wouldn't have been great I think. Just a totally different show, wouldn't fit. McKay and Woolsey do fit as they've both been on SG1 too, so a cross over for those characters would be more suitable. So even though I'm an SGU fan, I'm also happy it's those two and not the other guys.

LOVE the wallie Jeyla Gorgeous And such fitting pics and text
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                I have an inkling that might have had something to do with things being said by them. Don't get me wrong, I do agree with them, and another inkling of mine is that tpbt did not particularly care for that much Not that David was so nice btw. I like SGU, I really do, so for me, it would have been great to see them all there, but for SGA, it wouldn't have been great I think. Just a totally different show, wouldn't fit. McKay and Woolsey do fit as they've both been on SG1 too, so a cross over for those characters would be more suitable. So even though I'm an SGU fan, I'm also happy it's those two and not the other guys.

LOVE the wallie Jeyla Gorgeous And such fitting pics and text
                                No, I understand and agree... even if I don't watch the show. I can't see any one else on it either... except Major Lorne.
                                The only reason why I thought of McKay was because of his knowledge.... and thought maybe even Zelenka, and of course Woolsey because of him being Atlantis leader.
                                Unless their was some combat or medical need I can't see anyone else get involved. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X