• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone I hope you all enjoyed your easter day
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Beautiful people......

Spoiler:
    [url]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/russell19/Iwillneverletyougo2.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/russell19/facesofJohnSheppard.jpg[/IMG]
    beautiful indeed
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Even if they had continued with SGA I still would have no interest in SGU.. it just doesn't appeal to me ...

I still don't believe that we will ever get a movie and to be honest I only want to see one if the Franchise is in the hands of different showrunners... I have no interest in a continuation of Enemy at the Gate....as Extinction would most likely be...
    ITA with you. It's in my nature I just can't help myself to have hope (it's once again what happen to me now and I know that once again I will be deceived ) so yeah I want different showrunners too I think

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, I do. But when I first saw the previews of Atlantis, I didn't care to see it. I wasn't as adamant about it as others, but I thought, Sheppard is trying to hard to be like Jack.

But when it aired, I wasn't home but Mr. Camy saw it. When they did the re-run I saw it and was in love, instantly after Teyla was introduced. Sheppard was still not to my liking but Teyla...Teyla opened my eyes.

So, for SGU...
    Spoiler:
    I made a conscious decision not to even give it a try. As a fan of SGA I felt betrayed and I wasn't going to support it. That was my decision. Mr. Camy sees it and is still seeing it but even he says it doesn't compare to SG-1 that was his show, and Atlantis, my show!

I still haven't watched Vegas or EATG. I will someday. I have the DVD's afterall.

At this point, I want to see John, Teyla, Rodney and Ronon the most. Even if it's in a poorly executed movie.

The characters of this show was what made me love this show. The plot stories were not enough as we all know.

And as I've stated before, Joe and Rachel and the others are still willing to do the movie and if they are willing, I will support them.

And if these writers showed me at least that they respected me as a fan with keeping their promises, then I'd give SGU at least a glance. I haven't even done that. You are way better than I am Blue because I won't see SGU.

Yeah, I'm thick headed.

But I totally get where you are coming from. Totally. For me, it's more about just seeing them again. I miss them too much! I haven't found a show that can even come to a fraction of how much I loved this show.
    It happened exactly the same way for me. Ididn't expected much at all from SGA. So I would have probably give a try to SGU, but it doesn't air where I live and I was so disappointed, I think I feared to be once again disappointed. I wasn' a super fan of BSG. But if it airs in France, I'll probably give it a try. I don't know
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Not sure if someone already pimped this here but thanks to Tielan who posted this in Beya, and I'm crazy enough to take on the challenge. I know, I know this is why I get into trouble. But Hope is going to do this with me and she keeps me grounded-somewhat. So, I'm encouraging you guys to try this and its best to work with a partner. There's only one JT writer and that's Tielan so I really wanted to have more in there for our JT love.

Here is the link with all the info.

http://community.livejournal.com/atl...w=58272#t58272
      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if someone already pimped this here but thanks to Tielan who posted this in Beya, and I'm crazy enough to take on the challenge. I know, I know this is why I get into trouble. But Hope is going to do this with me and she keeps me grounded-somewhat. So, I'm encouraging you guys to try this and its best to work with a partner. There's only one JT writer and that's Tielan so I really wanted to have more in there for our JT love.

Here is the link with all the info.

http://community.livejournal.com/atl...w=58272#t58272
        Oh, good lord are you insane? 40, 000 words. FORTY thousand.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hiiii everyone!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          LOL oui j'étais sûre que s'il y avait un ship dominant actuellement c'était House et Cuddy. Je n'en suis pas accro, mais je suis la série et bien entendu pour tous les fans j'espère qu'ils vont continuer sur cette voix. Mais je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi, John et Teyla respirent le glamour la beauté, mais par dessus tout la complicité. Ils ont eu des scènes formidables, qui à mon goût en ont fait un couple mythique ^^
          Tous deux sont effectivement très appréciés. Mais je pense que si John et Teyla étaient aussi connus que House et Cuddy par les téléspectateurs, ils seraient tout aussi adulés. On adore chez le couple de House md toute la tension sexuelle qui émane d'eux lorsqu'ils sont ensemble, c'est la même chose pour John et Teyla. Il faut voir leurs regards quoi =)

Second, Sariana THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
          You know, by Joe's tone and by Rachel's its sad because I think they believe there aren't that many JT supporters out there. Joe's Really comment or something to that nature, sounds like he hasn't met too many JT shippers. Sad. But I LOVE what he wrote and commented on your picture. And Rachel...you got to love her. She's so a straight on shipper!!!! And that she knows the Sheyla's, HILARIOUS!!!! Gosh, If I ever meet any of them again...*I'm so dying to meet Joe* He will so know that I"m a John and Teyla shipper!!! And this just confirms as always that these two were still playing the hopeful and future lovers. Just like Rachel doesn't buy into the Kanaan story for Teyla, so she played it like it as well and Joe did to with John...so many little things here and there in season 5 that if we blink, we miss it, and I'm sure that they had something to do with it. That makes me so happy because we aren't dreamers, guys!!! We aren't seeing things that weren't there!!!! And that to some extent is comforting. Now, we just continue it in fandom. Thank you for sharing those Sariana. It does my heart good!
          Wow... I am really glad if I make you happy.. Joe made me feel sooooo good that day, I was on a cloud. Because I have seen him, and he confirmed me that he loved JT, I think.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Sariana!!!! I'm so glad you're back.
          I love your "Sheyla Powa" call.
          Aahah!! I am happy to see you too scifan. Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

Oh I soooo love this song. Maybe one day, if Sariana isn't busy, she could do it. Hint hint. Her vids ROCK!
          Are you kidding me?! There are soooo wonderful vidders here!! Better than me. But you are adorable. I have made two Sheyla videos on my new Youtube's Channel if you want.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away

There was a fair maiden, who lived quite out the way

Along came a Major whom Kolya had beat

And quickly swept her off of her feet.

Five years later, it all went to pot

As he got called home with the rest of the lot.

The fair maiden, well she was heart-broken and more

And wondered if she could sneak back with them amongst their store.

So she went to her Major and he insisted she stay

"I'll get McKay to think of another way!"

But the fair maiden, he couldn't convince

For McKay was distracted by the cooking of mince.

They approached a young soldier, by the name of Evan Lorne

he knew of a way to get Teyla aboard.

So they beamed her up into a dart

And John thought he'd die from the strain on his heart

But upon their arrival on good old Earth-land

They beamed her out and he asked for her hand.

Their wedding was quick, their nupitals sweet

And soon there was the patter of tiny little feet...

And this, my friends, is not a story of woe

But the story of love, found not long ago.

Let us mind this, not seasons four nor five

And let us keep this way their true love, alive!
          WOW!! Simply AMAZING. Love it

Cazz - Sheffield, England
          San - The Netherlands
          Artie - North Carolina, US
          Yappi - California, US
          Ever - New Mexico, US
          Courtam - Chicago, IL US
          Gater101/Azure Horizon - Glasgow, Scotland
          Nina - Sweden
          Jeyla4ever-USA
          Scifan - Connecticut, US
          LandJrule - Melbourne, Australia
          asgard30 - France
          bluealien - Dublin,Ireland (presently residing in the UK)
          Sariana - Montpellier, France

I have noticed something guys. I don't know if I am wrong, but Carl Binder is a writer on Stargate. Some days ago, I have watched the Disney's movie : Pocahontas, and his name was in it. And I always found some common points between the two stories.

John Smith/John Sheppard, same first name, they are both strangers who are came from an unknown land.
          Pocahontas looks like Teyla, with her dark skin, daughter of the village head.

And in the two, John was the only one who had sympathised with the beautiful woman, after their first look.

Are you following me?
          art by Pentapus

Comment

I'm with you Laura. :eeK:

Sorry Jeyla, but the last BigBang with 25K almost killed me. I won't be able to join this one. Plus, I haven't had time or motivation lately.

Sariana: Hee hee. You're so cute. I love the "Sheyla Powa!" thing you do. I think most of our vidders have left unfortunately. If I get myself in gear and download those links Cazz left me, I might take a crack at it one day.

I don't really have time to catch up, but I will try later.

Comment

I am aren't I? Now you have me scared. But....but....Hope said I could do it and she's going to do it with me. I already have a couple of starters from other fics I've done. As long as I get inspired, I can write a good 10 words without any problem. And like I wrote, Hope is going to do it with me. Now think positive for me, will ya!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I did some research of my stories..... Cause you guys freaked me out!

Here are my stats...
                Spoiler:

Story Words
                A Queen, Big Bad Life Sucking Monsters and A Dashing Hero 953
                A Room With A View 5,558
                A Series Of Unfortunate Events 10,636
                Amidst The Expanse 4,863
                Beya 2,316
                Cloak and Dagger 2,628
                Condemned 493
                Death of An Assassin 8,033
                Fata Morgana 19,785
                Fatal Wound 8,090
                Forces of Nature 5,015
                Give it No Further Thought 4,755
                It All Started With A Kiss 64,596
                Poseidon 13,742
                Short Circuit 6,492
                The Naked Truth 6,610
                The Price for a Jar of Pickles 10,801
                What A Wonderful World 9,027
                Without A Queen 1,655

Now in December alone I wrote the underline fics for the Beya Secret Elf challenge: That total 31,456 words.
                Now I know that those numbers include the notes at the beginning and at the end of each fic, but that's pretty close. If for one month or less I can write over 31,000 words, I think I can do it for this challenge.

See the problem has never been the writing itself, once I get going with an idea, I get going. It's finding the plot and making it all flow nicely and with enthusiasm that gets to me. So, that's why I have Hope to help me. So, wish me luck you guys. And for Tielan too!

We need more JT loving out there, don't you think?

Hugs!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                  I have noticed something guys. I don't know if I am wrong, but Carl Binder is a writer on Stargate. Some days ago, I have watched the Disney's movie : Pocahontas, and his name was in it. And I always found some common points between the two stories.

John Smith/John Sheppard, same first name, they are both strangers who are came from an unknown land.
                  Pocahontas looks like Teyla, with her dark skin, daughter of the village head.

And in the two, John was the only one who had sympathised with the beautiful woman, after their first look.

Are you following me?
                  You mean like this... Made by Nebula... on deviantart.com

sigpic

Comment

Sariana: Hee hee. You're so cute. I love the "Sheyla Powa!" thing you do. I think most of our vidders have left unfortunately. If I get myself in gear and download those links Cazz left me, I might take a crack at it one day.
                    Nahhh Scifan...I'm a vidder and I'm still here

I'm waiting for some kind of inperation to at some point do either John or JT vids again...I guess it's hard with no new material and just lack of insperation when another show and couple is taking up my time now...but maybe once the books start to roll out I might find insperation for my favorite Stargate couple
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks

Cazz and I have written/are writing 10 & 11. I'm writing twenty and... i think 14? Either that or 16. Not sure. I will ask Cazz if she has the masterlist.
                      No problem.

Thanks Gater.
                      If she does have a masterlist, send it to my PM.

Once I get the list, I'll get everyone to check the list & confirm if they want any changes, & whether they want to be a writer still for those eps.

EDIT:
                      I'll also post a set of links directly to the first 8 episodes, so those who need to catch up can find them easily.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I got dropped

Cazz - Sheffield, England
                        San - The Netherlands
                        Artie - North Carolina, US
                        Yappi - California, US
                        Ever - New Mexico, US
                        Courtam - Chicago, IL US
                        Gater101/Azure Horizon - Glasgow, Scotland
                        Nina - Sweden
                        Jeyla4ever-USA
                        Scifan - Connecticut, US
                        LandJrule - Melbourne, Australia
                        asgard30 - France
                        bluealien - Dublin,Ireland (presently residing in the UK)
                        Sariana - Montpellier, France
                        elephantgirl - Belgium (formerly Chicago, IL)
                        sigpic

Comment

April's What If Challenge Prompt List is up. Go and check it out and claim your prompt for your artwork. It could be anything!!! Motivational Poster, Picfic, Original Artwork, Manip, Anything!!! Let your imagination flow. Simply take one of the prompts and let your ideas flow.

Here are the Prompts:

-While Atlantis is on Earth (without Kannan) John helps take care of Toren and he takes Teyla and Toren to Disney? or any number of things.
                          -Teyla was the Runner not Ronon...
                          -John had left the Airforce in the past and had become a successful Detective (re episode Vegas)...
                          -John had stayed behind with Carson on the planet with the Wraith-turned-humans in the episode -Misbegotten [S3] (i.e when Michael reverted and took what he needed to make clones)...
                          -Kanaan hadn't survived Search & Rescue...
                          -A routine blood test of Torren reveals he's not Kanaan's son...
                          -John or Teyla was the one hit by the Ancient ascension device (from episode: Tao of Rodney)...
                          -Teyla had been pulled into the Ancient's sanctuary along with John (in the episode Epiphany)...
                          -If on that first day in Atlantis they hadn't dialled Athos first...
                          -John had to select one thing in life that he felt most guilty of and would have the power to change it. What would that be?
                          -John died and ascended as an Ancient but he was miserable and something happens to Teyla that will change the way for him.
                          -Teyla heard a conversation between Ronon and John.
                          -Teyla was a celebrity, John was a detective.
                          -Teyla and John have the most memorable night of their life. What would that be?
                          -John was hypnotized into telling the entire truth for an entire day.
                          -John had delivered Teyla's baby.
                          -John was running for President.
                          -Teyla was a rock star and John was her new bodyguard.
                          -John and Teyla morph into beasts.
                          -Teyla is spotted on Earth by a casting agent, and John becomes her agent.
                          -John had made it to see his father alive and had taken Teyla with him instead of Ronon.
                          -Teyla is a masseuse and John is her new patient.
                          -Teyla is a spy on Atlantis, John is her victim.
                          -John gets Torren a puppy.
                          -John woos Teyla.
                          -Remake of Clash of the Titans but Teyla is the hero "Perseus", and John is *Andromeda* the one to be sacrificed to the Titans. or you could just do it the regular way...John-Perseus and Teyla-Andromeda

Prompts can be used over and over again. I realize that some of these might be challenging to create artwork, but again... open your mind's eyes!!!

To claim a prompt simply post your prompt choice here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/222356.html

Prompts will be open until Wednesday, April 14th. The final day to post your work will be Wednesday, May 12th. Plenty of time.

Let the John and Teyla love continue!
                          sigpic

Comment

You mean like this... Made by Nebula... on deviantart.com

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...as_by_Nebu.jpg

Exactly! Awesome!
                            art by Pentapus

Comment

Hello, good evening....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Love the pics, Lana!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X