No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...yeah...forgot to post this...don't mind me....bad day again today!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

DM..I'm just picking on you guys...Yeah, post it everywhere! and just make sure that either you post it here...or have them post it here for us as welll...thanks

ANNIE...MY LOVE.... don't be sorry! I understand...I was just concerned....
        but, I want to help out....I can post the pics for Monday...but it will probably be late...

Who can post the pics for Saturday? Sunday?

HUGS...

I"m just glad you're back Annie!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Um...yeah...forgot to post this...don't mind me....bad day again today!

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3...nts25hv4uc.jpg
          hmmm Camy what about 'The Underground'?? It's not on your calendar...

Comment

DM..I'm just picking on you guys...Yeah, post it everywhere! and just make sure that either you post it here...or have them post it here for us as welll...thanks

ANNIE...MY LOVE.... don't be sorry! I understand...I was just concerned....
            but, I want to help out....I can post the pics for Monday...but it will probably be late...

Who can post the pics for Saturday? Sunday?

HUGS...

I"m just glad you're back Annie!
            thanks Camy... I can post the pics on Saturday and Sunday...

Comment

Comment

Darn it! How stupid can I be?

Okay...how about we do Saturday Poisoning the Well and Underground together....?

I don't think there are that many shippy scenes in Underground, right?

So, even if there are...let's do that....Jeepers...and I can't even fix my calendar cause that is like stuck in stone...not unless I do it again ...

OKAY: LISTEN UP EVERYONE....UNDERGROUND AND POISONING THE WELL...BOTH ON SAT..
                sigpic

Comment

welcome Angel007 ...
                  I really like your FF...

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
                    My monitor has dark/light issues, so you might have to lighten it (or not)...but how's this?

Wow! Am I able to use it? Would you mind?

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Darn it! How stupid can I be?

Okay...how about we do Saturday Poisoning the Well and Underground together....?

I don't think there are that many shippy scenes in Underground, right?

So, even if there are...let's do that....Jeepers...and I can't even fix my calendar cause that is like stuck in stone...not unless I do it again ...

OKAY: LISTEN UP EVERYONE....UNDERGROUND AND POISONING THE WELL...BOTH ON SAT..
                      don't worry Camy... Yeah i think it's a good idea to make them together 'cos to be honest there are not many shipper moments in Poisoning the Well and Underground ...

Comment

Angel007 Welcome!
                        Thanks!
                        Last edited by Angel007; 26 May 2006, 09:14 AM.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieSheppard
                          so you take a left, then you turn at the tree with the sign...

*they are goners*

so i couldn't resist...The pic IMO is amusing. Sheppard seems to be giving directions and Teyla just seems to have this bored look like a wife who know her husband is giving the wrong directions....hehehehe

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
                            My monitor has dark/light issues, so you might have to lighten it (or not)...but how's this?

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...c/unlikely.png
                            wow great job Gigajules. I really like this font you used here...
                            Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 26 May 2006, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                              Wow! Am I able to use it? Would you mind?
                              It's all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                                Woah...was just a little surprised about that outburst. Yep! I am the one and only. Or not. Anyway, I just realized you are the writer on FF.net that I have been reading all those cool stories from! Squee! I would use the same name, but I don't want everone on this site knowing my name. Just you guys.

Oh, what do you mean by 'the up and coming Sheyla writing'? Just curious.
                                Hey!...I luv your fics...the Santa one is my fav...

My fics, lj, and vids, links are all in my sig if you'd like to have a peek...

BTW...you'd asked for a listing schedule for when they are reshowing 'H&S'....
                                This link has a listing that may be helpful....
                                http://www.stargateatlantis.com/listings/index.html

AND...

I see no one has noticed but we've hit and passed

15,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Party!!!!...oh wait we're partying already....well...double fun....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X