John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel007
    Hi! I am new here. I am totally for Sheyla, and if it goes in any other direction, I will shoot myself.

Anyway, I had someone e-mail me a spoiler, and I want to know if anyone has any more info on it, or where I can get more info on it.

Spoiler:
    John will make his feelings for Teyla known sometime in the upcoming season. The catch is- only the audience will know about it. There is also rumored to be an ep written for the second half of the season that will have quite a bit of John/Teyla in it.
    Hi Angel007, and welcome to the board, it's great to see so many newbies dropping bye. And don't hurt yourself...our ship is pretty much confirmed and we're set to being the main couple...so no worries. I mean our fandom is getting larger and larger as we speak.

Here's another post that sort of confirms the above spoiler. Seldear's post
    Click on the underlined name to view the post.

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ohhh! I love it! You did a wonderful job, and I like it! The image in my signature, I put together. I think it is funn.y (Look down)

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Oh, wow! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I feel so loved. LOL. Anyway, I love this thread so far, and I do hope that this paring comes to be.

I have not seen all of the EP Suspicion, so tomorrow will be a good day for me. I will learn new things! LOL. It is late where I live, so sorry for being so weird.

I am so happy to be here!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Hi! I am new here. I am totally for Sheyla, and if it goes in any other direction, I will shoot myself.

Anyway, I had someone e-mail me a spoiler, and I want to know if anyone has any more info on it, or where I can get more info on it.

Spoiler:
          John will make his feelings for Teyla known sometime in the upcoming season. The catch is- only the audience will know about it. There is also rumored to be an ep written for the second half of the season that will have quite a bit of John/Teyla in it.

Angel, welcome! I heard these two spoilers a while back. I'm pretty sure the second one came from things Martin Gero said in an interview here on GW. He mentioned lots of tidbits sprinkled throughout the season and spoke of a few eps that could be promising. Plus, I read in one interview, on GW I'm pretty sure, that several of the eps would "make shippers happy"--which of course could mean ALL shippers ala Conversion or TLG where they toss a bone to each ship.

The first rumor, I believe originated from the IMDB as a post there from a person known to some JT listmembers as a worker on the SGA set.

Keep in mind that both "spoilers" are so vague as to be interpreted lots of ways. "Quite a bit" to the writers could be almost nothing to me. Or it could mean a lot. Plus, the writers could always change their minds and do it a little differently. For example, the commentary for Conversion said that they'd had a more JT shippy ending for the story but went with the less shippy version in the end.

We'll just have to wait and hope for the best. :-) It's enough for me to know that the writers and actors all seem to favor JT even if they don't add a lot of it *on* the lines, leaving most *between* the lines.

Often, speculation is more fun than the reality anyway.

Doxymom

Comment

Spoiler:
            Hey WELCOME Angle007...I think we're related....cousin maybe?....

We did get wind of this rumor, it'll be interesting to see...

Word of warning...your sig is too huge...the forums specification is 700 X 200 maximum....

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

So it's 'Suspicion' time.....

Now don't blame Bates shippers, he is only a sheyla device........

BRING BACK BATES!!!!....

I'll get us going with pics for today...if i may...

Meet me on the Balcony?

Sure!

What is the matter John?

They know!

Say it is not so.

There's no hiding anymore.

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

SUSPICION...

Courtesy of Mr. Warrior....

sigpic

Comment

Witchy...I love that....I was just going to post a challenge...do captions with this set of pics...LOVE IT!

You guys just know me to well by now! Scary!
                  sigpic

Comment

For those of you who missed it....Bella posted a Suspicion Wallpaper challenge not too long ago....

Here is my contribution for those newbies....if everyone can repost theirs, I think our newbies would appreciate it....

Question: What would John be suspicious about with Teyla? vice versa....
                    sigpic

Comment

Witchy I love that banner so much I'm adding it to my banner collection.

I'm having problems with Childhoods End and Defiant one. Caps please somebody. Yet again I've managed to lose the S1 proof pics link .

Suspicion reposts.

Wall.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

More Suspicion caps...I got these from Stargatecaps.com

Not even Weir can stand in his way when it comes to Teyla....

I love this part...he is so worried about Teyla..he sends Ford to go with her even after she assures him that she is better off going alone...but no can do!
                        and even then, he still looks back...I especially love that second pic...HE is so DAMN HOT!

Oh, how I miss BATES...he brought the best out of John in regards to Teyla.....
                        Just look at that FACE! He's furious with BATES! No one messes with Teyla while John is around...

sigpic

Comment

thanx Camy, I told VB that last night, with this party she'll have a great many things for her site.

thanx Spec, it took awhile to get that look..that's not how i originally planned it...I just got annoyed and adopted a let it be mood...

Awesome Bella...glad you liked it.

Here's another 'Suspicion' sig...

Haven't done a WP in awhile so i'll tackle one of those tonight.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Welcome Angel, I just showed up here about a week ago myself.

I liked this ep and thought it had more ship in it. The way John defended her was so cute. He new it couldn't be her or her people. The fact that it was the stupic necklace is just ironic because he gave it back to her.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

He's so relieved....

SHep: You're late!
                              Teyla...SOrry...

Annie...can you post the pics scheduled for Saturday, Sunday and Monday?
                              Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 25 May 2006, 09:30 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X