No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I read your story...did a happy dance...I'm so glad you wrote that story...it was perfect...a nice blend of friendship and in this shipper's mind the start of something more....

Snogging's baaaccckkkk!!!!

So school is over for now....tests done....no more stressing out?

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Oh I read your story...did a happy dance...I'm so glad you wrote that story...it was perfect...a nice blend of friendship and in this shipper's mind the start of something more....

Snogging's baaaccckkkk!!!!

So school is over for now....tests done....no more stressing out?
      Oh, so glad you liked it! I write for you guys, and your words mean more than anyone's, so thanks. Yup, I left it nice and open so readers can see whatever they want to in it -- always a safe thing to do.

And yup, no more tests or stress or anything for a whole three weeks, so that is wonderful. Planning on writing more stuff over break...maybe even starting a long-ish fic, so I'll be sure to keep you guys updated. It's so tough to find much time during the semester to write as much as I'd like to, so I need to catch up.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

SP: Ooooo three weeks...can't wait to see what you come up in that amount of time....

Witchy: If you keep coming up with neat things like your countdown table in your sig when you're bored...you need to get bored more often

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

Comment

Snogging....I love...love...love...it....

AG is right...you came back with a bang!!!!

I left a review....and i can't say enough about it....

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

AG: Ummmm Weir'sRedShirt...I need your help...keep Steve occupied...could ya...would ya...I need to get to Teyla first to warn her Steve is back...He really is a lamb you know...all bark no bite...

*AG starts hurrying away leaving a bewildered Weir'sRedShirt staring after her*
              Oh no! You're leaving me alone with Steve? *buys him pizza*

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
              does the fact that I was really, really hungry change the fact that I was nibbling on my own sister?
              Yeah, by the way, that hurt.

-eek- I adore that pic, HyperCaz!! Teyla's got puppy eyes just like Sheppy!

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

why did I suddenly get a Lady and the Tramp vibe for this thread?

it was the puppy eyes comment...lol

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                  why did I suddenly get a Lady and the Tramp vibe for this thread?

it was the puppy eyes comment...lol
                  You mean like this Caz....

I think John and Teyla need to split a plate of spagetti!

Comment

yeah like that come to think of it, the colouring of Lady and the Tramp kind of matches Teyla and John

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      Snogging....I love...love...love...it....

AG is right...you came back with a bang!!!!

I left a review....and i can't say enough about it....
                      So glad you liked it! I'll keep you guys updated if and when I write anything else. Hopefully it'll be soon!

Ooooh, and "Lady and the Tramp"? Love that movie -- very, very cute!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        yeah like that come to think of it, the colouring of Lady and the Tramp kind of matches Teyla and John
                        So it goes like this Caz?

Comment

So it goes like this Caz?

Hee! Yeah, it sure does AG!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            Hee! Yeah, it sure does AG!
                            Disney and Stargate...two of my favorite things wrapped up in one!

I could also do 'Beauty and the Beast' with 'John(Conversion style) and Teyla...

Comment

cute well john likes pizza...pasta and spaghetti would be close enough

Comment

Disney and Stargate...two of my favorite things wrapped up in one!

I could also do 'Beauty and the Beast' with 'John(Conversion style) and Teyla...
                                Heck yes! I'm sure not going to be stopping you!

Comment

Working...
                                X