John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
    There where so many great JT moments in this one. I also loved the way John spoke about Teyla to Elizabeth, and the way he looked at her when he was by her bedside at the end.
    And Thanks to Teyla they know about what the Wraith have planned!
    Great episode!
    Yes lots of little moments, a great Sparring scene, dreams of going to John for help, John defending and looking out for Teyla! All good stuff!
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Well, I'm going to get to bed. Probably pop on the latest episode of the Quest instead of reading tonight.
      Have a good night everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

Love this episode. Thanks! Hard to watch and post at the same time..
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

I agree. I get so into it at times that I can't comment properly if at all. After all these years I still get such a thrill from this show.
          sigpic

Comment

Here be the wonderful entries for art challenge 44 - Faces:

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

DJsGirl

Falcon Horus

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Art Challenge 45 - Weapons

And thus we continue the art... Your next entries need to be explosive, bang-up jobs!

The focus needs to be on weapons, which can be any weapon you like. It can be modern, medieval, fantasy-like, fictional, alien or human made...
              Swords, daggers, firearms, goedendags, bombs, rockets, spears, clubs, rayguns, slings, bows and arrows, ... and then some.

Entries are due on the 21st of September.

Mrscopterdoc will be back in charge for this one, so you may send your entries to her, instead of me.

I enjoyed being your humble art servant for the past two weeks! Now off you go, create art!

Comment

I am loving the faces! Great art everyone. DJsGirls, I especially appreciate the team art!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm getting a little excited for the star of the fall TV season. Sleepy Hollow and OUaT are back soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

A belated entry into Challenge 44 - Faces:

raduzhok

Comment

Question about the current challenge: Do I have to make it now, or can it be something I just finished two days ago ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm getting a little excited for the star of the fall TV season. Sleepy Hollow and OUaT are back soon!
                        I'm so out of it all. Next week, right?

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Question about the current challenge: Do I have to make it now, or can it be something I just finished two days ago ?
                        Send in the one you just did. I'm all for it.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I for one cannot WAIT for OUaT season four {Elsa in real life, YES PLEASE!!}

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            I for one cannot WAIT for OUaT season four {Elsa in real life, YES PLEASE!!}
                            My youngest is asking me every week if OUaT is back yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sadly two more weeks *sucks at waiting*

If you can't guess, my avatar is from season 3's finale scene when Elsa arrives; BEST ARRIVAL EVER..... OF ALL TIME!

Comment

That was quite the surprise! I too can't wait for Once Upon a Time!
                                sigpic
                                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Working...
                                X