John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Let's see if I can break it down a bit. No guarantee this would ever make it to a fanfic though. So might be a major teaser.

Taking longer to explain then I thought. I'm not good at brief synopsis lol

Spoiler:

Zelenka gets tricked by Rodney to take his late night shift. It was a yearly analysis of gate addresses that were no longer active, occupied by wraith, etc. Around 5am, an alert pops up and a once dormant gate address is now active. It was at the outer edge of the Pegasus galaxy. Zelenka tells Woolsey and as soon as it was possible they send in a MALP to investigate.
    While the MALP moved passed the gate they can see a human figure approach it from a distance. To the left of the gate is a wooded area and a lake beyond that. To the right up high on a hill is a large walled area. The lady finally gets near enough and Woolsey introduces themselves after reassuring her that they were not there to harm them and asks a few questions. She tells him that the town within the tall wooden walls was were they kept the sick people. Most have died already, including her family. Their village was beyond the woods and across the lake and several days journey. Her leader had disabled the gate to keep people from coming in or out because they didn't know where the sickness came from, but now they are in desperate need of supplies and food they can't grow there. Woolsey reassures her again that they will help them. They fetch Doctor Keller and she confirmed that it sounded like the disease Michael created. They tell them they will help and Doctor Beckett is also called in to help with treatments.
    John and some other members of Atlantis help what they can with supplies, food, etc. During this time John is befriended by the woman that was talking to Woolsey. She pretty much tends to the villagers needs. She kept to herself after losing her family and many friends, but the leader asked her to her to help Col Sheppard in whatever he asked. While doing various things to help the village she began to ask how they knew how to treat this aliment. John was vague on all the details on Michael, but he gave her enough information to appease her. As she was amazed by their science and technology her shyness start to ease up and she began asking John more question and they started to be friends.
    One day, she was sent to off world to go to the markets to get special food and thing for their yearly wine festival. One they hadn't had in ages. Then, she began hearing stories of how the Wraith Michael came to be. Many people were grateful of how Atlantis saved them but also vengeful, for if they hadn't created Michael, they wouldn't have lost their family members. So, some had asked her for her help to kill those involved. Col. Sheppard's name was among those they wanted to kill. She felt conflicted, but mostly hurt because he kept that information from her. A person in the market slipped her a vial. It was venom from an aratus bug that was made into a concentrated form. She was instructed to put in a few drops in each of their cups and by morning they would be dead. No one would know by who or what caused it. A slow death in their sleep.
    They day came for the Festival and John, Teyla and Ronon were the high guest of honors. Carson was running late with some lab work and planned on being there as soon as he could. Rodney had to make up his shift to Zelenka, so Jennifer and Woolsey planned on going later in the day.
    The woman that befriended John asked to the wine bearer for the guests. Her job was to take each of their cups and fill them from the barrels of fresh wine that were in the tent. She new once they were all dead they'd know it was her, but she finally excepted the job that was asked of her. Teyla and Ronon were not among the listed, so she had to be careful, but they she saw that only John was coming and the rest wouldn't come til later she began to panic. It was no longer a simple job of doing them all at once.
    As the feast began the challises were filled by other bearers so they could toast the start of the festival. She was called to the table with the leader noticed John's cup was empty. He complimented the leader on the sweetness of the wine. She nervously smiled at John, he noticed something was off, but didn't get to ask her if she was ok. He ended up pulled into a conversation around the table. She put in a couple drops of the poison, then gave him is cup while he was busy talking. She quietly grabbed his cup again when she noticed he finished his drink. She avoided his looks she felt a mix of guilt and vengeance and was afraid he'd notice. But as she went to put in a couple more drops, she was bumped and accidently spilled half the vial and some got on her hands. She panic and quickly wiped her hand and asked another wine bearer to give it to Col Sheppard since she was beginning to feel ill. She left the tent immediately.
    John started to feel odd. His feet were starting to feel numb. He figured he was drinking too hard and should get some air. He politely went to excuse himself saying he had a long day working and just needed to stretch is legs. Teyla and Ronon overheard and knew that was a lie. He was playing golf off the pier more most of the day. As he went to get up he his legs began to buckle. He dismissed it and suggested he drank too much wine, but the leader pointed out that it was the first wine of the season. It had not been fermented yet. This way the children could even share in the festival. John definitely knew something was wrong. He tried to come up with a quip and some lame excuse but as he tried to walk away his legs gave way and he collapsed. He couldn't stand up. Teyla and Ronon rushed to him. Once John explained what he was feeling Ronon looked very concerned. He had heard of something that could do what he's going through, but he heard it took hours if not days to be affective and fatal. There were rumors of the venom of the iratus bug and it's concentrated form, but that it was not something he's had seen himself and the idea of it working so quickly was not good. In the midst of the chaos, no one at the time had a moment to think who could do this to him.
    The leader and the villager men, quickly carried John into the puddle jumper. He could feel the paralysis creeping up his leg and up his body. Not a sensation he thought he'd ever have again, but this was far worse. They were too far from the gate to be able to remotely dial the gate to contact them for help. They had to rush to the in the puddle jumper and dial once they got there. Only thing is John was the only one who could drive and they quickness of the spread of the paralysis might mean they wouldn't make in time. They were hours away before they could be in remote range.
    John told them to find some tape and tape his hands to the controls. Teyla stayed close in case she had to help him hold on. His other concern was his concentration. He losing that and he could crash the vessel.
    As they get closer to the gate John begins to lose the feelings in his fingers. They get close enough to dial the gate to ask Teyla tell them to be ready for them to come in HOT. She begins to explain, but John stops her. "I won't be able to make it in. You have to bring someone across the gate. I'll have to land on the far side of the lake. If I don't we could crash before crossing the lake."
    Rodney was at the control tower when the call came in. John struggled with the controls while Teyla and Ronon explained what happened. Woolsey paged both Jennifer and Carson and they rushed to the jumper bay, Rodney rushed up to join them. John was able to land safely and just in time. He couldn't do it any more. Ronon and Teyla took the tape off John's hands and brought him to the back of the jumper to lay him on the bench. Teyla layed him against her to prop him up and as John began to struggle breathing, Ronon walked off the jumper and yelled in rage and sorrow.

There's a lot more, but I don't want to give it all away. lol You know me and my cliffhangers.

Sorry for any bad spelling and grammar.
    Ooh I like that. You definitely have got to write that. I want to see how it all plays out.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

First off, let me say that your idea is better fleshed out than anything I have ever written. It looks good. Might be (if you choose to go in this direction) a great chance to deal with the Atlanteans conflict of morals and motives regarding Michael.

I look forward to it
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you very much and that's a good idea Everlovin'. I didn't think about that before.
        You guys are both great support.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thank you very much and that's a good idea Everlovin'. I didn't think about that before.
          You guys are both great support.
          You're welcome for the support.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

and fan fiction update: I have written a little more in Torren Snatchers and I'm currently writing some more in a A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla. I hope everybody enjoys some freshly beat up Sheppard, latter fan fic I mentioned. Don't worry it's only minor whump and he'll get patched up, but that's all I will say.

Comment

and fan fiction update: I have written more in a A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla. I am almost done with this fan fiction and have about 20% to 25%, maybe even less than that, left to go. Teyla will end up in the infirmary again in part 3, A Wish Yet to Come 3: The Disappearing Game, and Sheppard will end up there again in part 4. I did manage to write one line in Part 2 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy, after watching SG-1's Line in the Sand, but that was it for that fic and it was a Mitchell line.

Comment

and fan fiction update: I have finished writing a A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla and have about 16-17 more pages to type up before I can edit it. Now on to A Wish Yet to Come 3: The Disappearing Game, finishing Torren Snatchers, finishing Mission Interrupted, finishing a SG-1/Farscape crossover and working on Part 2 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy. Also, trying to figure out what is going to happen in A Wish Yet to Come 4.

Quick question: If Teyla and Torren where on the Daedalus and Sheppard wanted to check in on them where to you think they would be?
                Last edited by planet_tv; 29 October 2021, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Here's a mini song list update (These will get posted again when I do another update where I will then update the version on my Google Drive):

Every Light In The House by Trace Adkins

You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

Good Place by David Archuleta

Things Are Gonna Get Better by David Archuleta

My Kind Of Perfect by David Archuleta

Don't Run Away by David Archuleta

I'll Never Go by David Archuleta

A Woman Like Her by Ricky Duran

Everything and More by David Archuleta

Notice Me by David Archuleta

Waiting For Yesterday by David Archuleta

Forevermore by David Archuleta

Everything by TobyMac

Falling Like The Stars by James Arthur

Maybe by James Arthur

I Love You by Avril Lavigne

When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse

High On You by Survivor

Here for You by Firehouse

Keep It Right Here by Survivor

Walking The Wire by Imagine Dragons

Across the Miles by Survivor

Loving You Is Paradise by FireHouse

Speechless by Gabriel Blondet

I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

I Do (Cherish You) by Mark Wills

Back At One by Mark Wills

Places I've Never Been by Mark Wills

Forever and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis

Coming Home by Keith Urban ft. Julia Michaels

Somebody Like You by Keith Urban

Your Everything by Keith Urban

You Decorated My Life by Kenny Rogers

Lady by Kenny Rogers

You and I by Kenny Rogers

When I Said I Do by Clint Black

Take Me Home by Restless Road & Kane Brown

I Will Take You Forever by Christopher Cross & Frances Ruffelle

All Right by Christopher Cross

Say You'll Be Mine by Christopher Cross

That Girl by Christopher Cross

Swept Away by Christopher Cross

Open Up My Window by Christopher Cross feat. Gigi Worth

Flashlight by Bethany Mota

Nothing But Love by James

I Believe in Us by LÉON

Walking on Clouds by Heat Hunter

Here With Me by Lasgo

Starlight by Muse

Just Want To Hold You by Jasmine Guy

Future by Etham

You & Me by James TW

I Think Of You by IVY

Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland

I Know My Way by Ivy

I'll Follow You by Jon McLaughlin

I Want You Anyway by Jon McLaughlin

Another Try by Josh Turner

Follow You, Follow Me by Genesis

Hold On My Heart by Genesis

More Than A Woman by Bee Gees

I Needed To Fall by REO Speedwagon

You Belong To Me by Steve Perry

Fighting For Me by Riley Clemmons

8 Letters by Why Don't We

Suddenly by Olivia Newton-John & Cliff Richard

10,000 Hours by Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber

Your Love by Austin Plaine

Suddenly Heavenly by Fire Tiger

Side of You by Fire Tiger

All the Time by Fire Tiger

Way To My Heart by Fire Tiger

Hold On To Me by Valerie Broussard

Here Tonight by Brett Young

Roots by Valerie Broussard & Galantis

Just Knowing You Love Me by Jimmy Wayne

War Of Hearts by Ruelle

I Get To Love You by Ruelle

The Other Side by Ruelle

Storm by Ruelle

You Are In Love by Taylor Swift

Angel Like You by Eli Young Band

Promise Me Love by Reba McEntire

This Love by Taylor Swift

Addicted To You by Picture This

Everything I Need by Picture This

Never Change by Picture This

Unconditional by Picture This

Under Control by Parachute

She Is Love by Parachute

Can't Help by Parachute

Meant To Be by Parachute

Let My Love Find You by REO Speedwagon

Hold On For Your Life by Tommee Profitt

All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo

Nobody's Love by Maroon 5

Lost by Maroon 5

Halfway To Heaven by Céline Dion

Love Can Move Mountains by Céline Dion

If You Asked Me To by Céline Dion

Just a Little Bit of Love by Céline Dion

Show Some Emotion by Céline Dion

Flood (feat. Sydney Sierota) by Goo Goo Dolls

Boxes by Goo Goo Dolls

Lucky One by Goo Goo Dolls

Come To Me by Goo Goo Dolls

More of You by Goo Goo Dolls

Keep The Car Running by Goo Goo Dolls

Caught In The Storm by Goo Goo Dolls

Home by Goo Goo Dolls

When the World Breaks Your Heart by Goo Goo Dolls

Missing Piece by Vance Joy

It Girl - Jason Derulo (cover by Alex Goot)

Defense by Bliss 66

Palms by Allman Brown (feat. Liz Lawrence)

Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney

Biutyful by Coldplay

See You Again by Carrie Underwood

Symphony Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson

Forever by Chelsea Cutler

The song list total is now 775.

Comment

​and fan fiction update: I have finished writing Torren Snatchers just a short time before this post. I will post a link when it had been edited and put up on my forum and the same goes for A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla. I have started writing A Wish Yet to Come 3: The Disappearing Game, added more to Mission Interrupted (SG-1/SGA), nothing more has been added to Part 2 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy at this time and I'm still trying to figure out what is going to happen in A Wish Yet to Come 4.

Comment

​and fan fiction update: I have yet to edit Torren Snatchers and A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla, but I have come up with a fan fiction idea that will take place after the Snatcher Trilogy. I have also decided that for the time jump gap at the end of A Wish Yet to Come this: I have decided to have the Snatcher Trilogy, as well as the fictions that come after it, fit there and since DNA Snatchers and A Wish Yet to Come are both set after The Ark, DNA Snatchers will take place some time after A Wish Yet to Come before the time jump at the end and before the episode Sunday, making it basically the first fiction in the time jump gap. As for the fan fiction idea I come up with, I have started writing it because, for some reason, I like to have more than one fan fiction work in progress going on at the same time. Right now the number is 5, if you don't include my unfinished Sports Night fan fiction.

Comment

Torren Snatchers has finally been edited and put up on my forum. It's the final part in the Snatcher Trilogy. There will be a set of Post Snatcher Trilogy Stories, as I have mentioned in my last post.
                        https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...rren-snatchers

All I have left to edit is A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla.

All my other fan fiction can be found in my Index of Completed Fan Fiction: https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...ed-fan-fiction
                        Last edited by planet_tv; 19 May 2022, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Fan Fiction Update: I have written some more in Part 2 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy and little bits in A Wish Yet to Come 3: The Disappearing Game, Mission Interrupted (SG-1/SGA) and the first story in Post Snatcher Trilogy set of stories. Lastly, I still have to edit A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla, which will happen at some point, if I can stop writing fan fiction long enough to do the edit.

Comment

A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla has finally been edited and put up on my forum. It's the 2nd part in my A Wish Yet to Come Quadrilogy.
                            https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...5/come-2-teyla

All my other fan fiction can be found in my Index of Completed Fan Fiction:
                            https://planettv1.proboards.com/thre...ed-fan-fiction

Works in Progress:
                            • A Wish Yet to Come 3 - The Disappearing Game
                            • Part 2 of my Rogue Ancients Quadrilogy
                            • 1st story in my Post Snatcher Trilogy Stories
                            • Mission Interrupted (SG-1/SGA crossover)
                            • Untitled (SG-1/Farscape crossover)

Comment

This is the latest song to be added to the and Song List (song list total now 831):

Comment

Beautiful song hun!!!

So, can't promise that it will be a regular post on this story, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not going to post in fanfic or anything. Just here for you guys. ❤ Here is just a few paragraphs for starter. It's not the whole chapter.

On the Edge
                                Spoiler:

4am and Zelenka catches himself about to doze off in front of the computer screen. He shakes his head and begins to mumble in Czech, with words his mother would wash his mouth out with soap. Rodney somehow tricked him again to take over his shift and this time it was for the annual scanning of all the known active gates in the Pegasus system. Over time they found out that some gates become inactive for unknown reasons. Some of the scientists speculate that it’s either the people on the planet have chosen to deactivate the gate or something catastrophic has happened and the gate was destroyed. Either way, they hope by documenting the changes they can hope to someday visit the planet and find out what happened. Hopefully, none of them will be occupied by the Wraith.
                                Suddenly, a flashing gate address appears across the screen. It’s from an address that was previously in the database, but became inactive over a year ago. Now it’s suddenly active again.

“What changed?” Zelenka thought to himself. He was excited at the prospect of them finding out that he almost rushed to call Woolsey on the coms, but then quickly remembered the last time he did that. It was about as early as it was now and since it wasn’t an emergency, Woolsey sternly advised not to call him before 6am.

Please excuse any grammar issues

Comment

Working...
                                X