John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    How do you think John would've found out about him and Teyla? I think JoeM mentioned Todd fighting an older version of himself. So....

*Do you think John saw an older version of him and Teyla together?(Maybe from a distance)

*Do you think his older self told him? (Meaning we would have a 3rd ep of double visions of John)

*Do you think older Teyla told him? (Similar to AU Sam in SG-1 and Jack finding out they were marrind in AU)

*Or something completely different and original.
    I think; John had a dream, so vivid and living. That he met someone in that dream, not himself or Teyla, possibly I think Carson or Radek, Maybe even Weir or Chuck. Any of those characters could have told him how Teyla felt, Radek and Carson because they saw the chemistry between John and Teyla, Weir because he saw the concern John has for Teyla constantly, and Chuck just got in the middle of things and nearly screwed it all up for opening his mouth so he said what he saw about how badly Canoe treated Teyla or some such or maybe that Canoe looked like he had been dead for five years.

No matter what occured, John believed the dream. When he woke, he found Canoe dead as a doornail, thin, boney, like the life had been sucked out of him, and Teyla sound asleep.....

My shut up

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
      Smart.

I came in late to the show. Season 3 was what sucked me it, but when I finally got to look back I could see it in the other shows too. I mean... the said it plain and clear in Sunday's commentary. They were planning then to hook Teyla and John up, but then Rachel got pregnant for Season 4 and they did what they did and wrote what they wrote. Like I said before. If they did Kannan's character more believable and if they had did a small bit of backstory of why she jumped from John to Kannan.. then I would've said, "Ok.. makes sense." but they didn't... so I didn't.
      They could have handled her pregnancy better but that's beside the point.

Originally posted by america126 View Post
      i have to admit that i watched a scene between Sheppard and Teyla last night after finding out what was going to happen in Stargate extinction. i could never watch scenes with them until like a year ago. i own the first two books and i may have not liked them at first but i am planning to read it again, soon.
      AW!!! It's so sweet that you're doing that!!

Yep. Those describe their relationship perfect.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

AMC!! *HUGS*

Princess: It could've come from a dream/vision, but I was basing my ideas off of JoeM's post from the other day. He mentioned, "...John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together."

For me... I think it would've been nice to see John see the future him in a distance on Atlantis, an older Torren running into his arms and Teyla holding a little one in hers as she greats him with a loving kiss... or.. Future Ronon says something to John and is very blunt about.. or... Furture Rodney blurts it out by accident.

Thanks for saving me Rodney. Any second and he would've killed me.
        Well..... yeah... you're welcome. But if I didn't save you... you're wife would've killed me. And Teyla may be older, but she can still put you in pain...
        ??? What did you say?
        : Oh crap!

Comment

For me... I think it would've been nice to see John see the future him in a distance on Atlantis, an older Torren running into his arms and Teyla holding a little one in hers as she greats him with a loving kiss... or.. Future Ronon says something to John and is very blunt about.. or... Furture Rodney blurts it out by accident.

Well..... yeah... you're welcome. But if I didn't save you... you're wife would've killed me. And Teyla may be older, but she can still put you in pain...
          ??? What did you say?

OK, now someone just HAS to write a fic based on that! I'm busy enough as it is with Camp Nanowrimo, so it can't be me!!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            OK, now someone just HAS to write a fic based on that! I'm busy enough as it is with Camp Nanowrimo, so it can't be me!!!

I don't think it will be me either. Short ficlets have been all I can mustard here and there and I haven't done any big fics in ages.

Comment

I don't think it will be me either. Short ficlets have been all I can mustard here and there and I haven't done any big fics in ages.
              How is this for some incentive for you ? I have to write more then 179,479 words by 29 April this year. That's a BIG fic yes, but then again my target is 200,000 words, of which I have currently nearly 21K written at this time, If that is not incentive, nothing is

But seriously, crack out of the cage, get back into the main river current of writing!

Comment

I'm still all happy about the news! Finally some sort of canon of which way it's all supposed to go.

Inspired by Joe M....
                Sorry for any typos and errors. It was an impromptu tag.

No Title:
                Extextion Tag

<snipped for length>
                Absolutely loved it! Brava!

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                Part of me wanted to squee at the blog post! Do a fist bump like yeah! But I honestly don't think they would have done it on the show no matter how much I would have loved to see it. I guess I am too jaded to believe that something as awesome as that pitch would have occurred.
                I'm jaded too with these ptb. Very jaded.

How do you think John would've found out about him and Teyla? I think JoeM mentioned Todd fighting an older version of himself. So....

*Do you think John saw an older version of him and Teyla together?(Maybe from a distance)

*Do you think his older self told him? (Meaning we would have a 3rd ep of double visions of John)

*Do you think older Teyla told him? (Similar to AU Sam in SG-1 and Jack finding out they were marrind in AU)

*Or something completely different and original.
                I'm starting to toy with a totally different idea. A couple of them. I must write down the ideas to get them fleshed out.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

AMC!! *HUGS*

Princess: It could've come from a dream/vision, but I was basing my ideas off of JoeM's post from the other day. He mentioned, "...John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together."

??? What did you say?

*HUGS BACK*

The plot bunnies are multiplying, i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    How is this for some incentive for you ? I have to write more then 179,479 words by 29 April this year. That's a BIG fic yes, but then again my target is 200,000 words, of which I have currently nearly 21K written at this time, If that is not incentive, nothing is

But seriously, crack out of the cage, get back into the main river current of writing!
                    That just scares me more.
                    I know, you are right about being in a cage, but we'll see. Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I'm still all happy about the news! Finally some sort of canon of which way it's all supposed to go.

Absolutely loved it! Brava!

I'm jaded too with these ptb. Very jaded.

I'm starting to toy with a totally different idea. A couple of them. I must write down the ideas to get them fleshed out.
                    I'm with you hun. Just to know we would've gotten a better ending for John and Teyla is good enough for me since we know we'll never get a movie.
                    Aww. Thanks hun. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    *HUGS BACK*

The plot bunnies are multiplying, i see.
                    Hee hee. Sadly, plot bunnies are always jumping... just never enough time or motivation to do more about it. Just mostly ficlets. Did a tiny one about a page back.

Comment

Will always love this scene!!.

*Edit: Just looked down at the browsing count and we have 83 guests in here.... COOL!

Comment

hi all.

i am no longer a sparky. and i see the sparks,chemistry between John and Teyla.

Comment

hi all.

Well, welcome over here, America!

It wasn't until Sateda aired that I made up my mind if I was for John/Elizabeth or John/Teyla. That scene in the cafeteria (or whatever it was) when they were on their way to save Ronon was so intimate. And then there was the goodbye posted above in Return I. Wow! I went and rewatched all the stuff before it (once they were finally showing on SyFy) and saw all sorts of subtle little clues that I missed as I was looking for obvious ones.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

hi all.

Woohooo!!

Welcome to the Family America.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Well, welcome over here, America!

It wasn't until Sateda aired that I made up my mind if I was for John/Elizabeth or John/Teyla. That scene in the cafeteria (or whatever it was) when they were on their way to save Ronon was so intimate. And then there was the goodbye posted above in Return I. Wow! I went and rewatched all the stuff before it (once they were finally showing on SyFy) and saw all sorts of subtle little clues that I missed as I was looking for obvious ones.
                            Definitely Season 3 had some major John and Teyla moments.. IMO.

For example... Look at how happy they are to see each other. They way they smile at each other and who is the name Teyla says... JOHN. They were months apart and I'm sure while he was zoning out in his office at SGC... who was he thinking about... so far away. Hmm? Didn't sound like he visited the others too often... if at all.
                            Last edited by scifan; 04 April 2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I'm with you hun. Just to know we would've gotten a better ending for John and Teyla is good enough for me since we know we'll never get a movie.
                              Aww. Thanks hun. Glad you liked it.

Hee hee. Sadly, plot bunnies are always jumping... just never enough time or motivation to do more about it. Just mostly ficlets. Did a tiny one about a page back.
                              I've been too busy with school to write.

hi all.

Why hello!!

Comment

Glad to be of service, oh and before you start throwing the tomatos, my story is not really SGA related..... More like Transformers with a dash of SG1 and some other fun stuff, not to mention feline rleated stuff too... *sneaks out before the red balls of splatter start flying*

Comment

Working...
                                X