No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my stuff is crappy, but still readable.... Now if only I could get my hands on that one reviewer....

Anyhow guys, glad to see the thread still has life in it, take care all!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Winged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TACKLE HUGS*
      I wish I could help you, but I stink at grammer and such. Still miss you.
      Hey! *hugs* Great to see you, Auntie. Thanks anyway!
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        A few evenings ago I had an SGA night. The first one in a long time. I watched Phantoms, Return 1 & 2 and Echoes. And it was nice to see the team. And I still love the JT moments in Return 1 & 2. John certainly had his grin on.
        I'm not there just yet, only got finished with the first 8 episodes of S2. I'm blaming the fact that my 'new' SG movie came in. Now I'm just wondering if I'll be able to take my DVD's to college w/ me. I'm kinda scared that they'll go missing.

I was looking for those moments in my recent rewatch. Can't say I saw any in those episodes.
        I'm going to assume you're talking about the other paring, right?

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Some of my stuff is crappy, but still readable.... Now if only I could get my hands on that one reviewer....

You mean you've been able to write!! I can't seem to write anything that isn't school-related these days!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          You mean you've been able to write!! I can't seem to write anything that isn't school-related these days!!
          I've been Slllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwly working on chapter 22 of Ascension War II (formerly titled Ascension War, New Birth) and have been starting some work on my Terminator/SGA crossover story chapter four of book one, might wrap up book one in chapter five if I'm lucky.

Other writing news, I've been working on a short story featuring something of a nightmare for John and Rodney to live through. that features a character of mine named L.A.K.E. One.

But other then that, no, not much writing, mostly drawing.... (yeah right)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

A few evenings ago I had an SGA night. The first one in a long time. I watched Phantoms, Return 1 & 2 and Echoes. And it was nice to see the team. And I still love the JT moments in Return 1 & 2. John certainly had his grin on.

Sorry hun. You are welcome to check my pb acct.
            That's ok hun. I found where the pics were.... they are on the mgm site. I saw some for Hot Zone and maybe one other ep. I even saved them on my laptop, but now my laptop is dead. *sigh* Thanks hun. Can you send me a link.

Hey Princess!! *HUGS*

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Hey! *hugs* Great to see you, Auntie. Thanks anyway!
            Awwww!! I missed you calling me Auntie.

Comment

My problem when it comes to stories... is that I have them in my head, I can't seem to get them organized and no time to write them.

Comment

Happy Friday shipppers.

Friday night, and we´re stuck in a cold Wraith cell!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Happy Friday to you too SAF!!

I love that scene. You know she's the one that put his head on her lap.... now that's love.

Comment

My problem when it comes to stories... is that I have them in my head, I can't seem to get them organized and no time to write them.
                    That sometimes happens to me, only in my case at times I literally dream the scene in particular, then write it down,... mostly.... then have ot guess the rest.

Comment

I've been Slllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwly working on chapter 22 of Ascension War II (formerly titled Ascension War, New Birth) and have been starting some work on my Terminator/SGA crossover story chapter four of book one, might wrap up book one in chapter five if I'm lucky.

Other writing news, I've been working on a short story featuring something of a nightmare for John and Rodney to live through. that features a character of mine named L.A.K.E. One.

But other then that, no, not much writing, mostly drawing.... (yeah right)
                      I haven't updated that fanfic in my sig in such a long time, omg.
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Watching Hot Zone *sigh*
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fic rec! Not Alone Wonderful AU to Outcast.
                          sigpic

Comment

How are the wedding plans coming along Ev?

Comment

Well, guys, I got some news stories in the works... and some good news for those waiting on my Ascension War series to get updated. It shall be updated soon... ish... I hope, with chapter 22 to end Ascension War II, and chapter one of Ascension War III. I hope to have both up by the end of this month.

Also in the works is a strange story of mine, doubtless some of us has seen Transformers, and Transformers II; Revenge of the Fallen, and now the newst one, Transformers 3; Dark of the Moon. Well, if so, good, personally I have yet to see the third one. Anyhow. We all love Jack, and he gets a hell of a vacation with some ... business assiciates, showing them around NYC for two weeks. The next to last day of the two week vacation snowballs when a little RC truck steaks Jacks steak dinner to drain it of oil it was cooked in.

I don't want to give anything away too much, so I'll give the simple stuff. It is mostly Jack, with some George Hammond and mentionsof Jacob/Selmak. Along with some characters of my own. I'm not yet sure if the story will go further then just one single chapter at this point, I will see what my muse says on that. Anyhow, the details!!

Title: A Visit to New York
                              Rating: Mature for strong violence and some langauge, M.
                              Characters: Jack, Hamond, Jacob/Selmak, several OCs, Starscream, Wheelie, Optimus Prime
                              Summary: Jack gets the vacation of a l ifetime when he treats eight fellow business assosicates to two weeks in New York City, the vacation is enjoyable until the next to last day when several unwanted guests crash the party, and Jack learns the truth about the attack on Chicago three months before.

Comment

How are the wedding plans coming along Ev?
                                As well as can be expected. It's in a little more than two weeks from now! *spazzes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X