John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    No surprising news...been waiting for this news..

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/1...r-two-seasons/

Thanks Nina for the link. Just saw David Hewlett's Twitter post on FB. So, I guess this means they will do a SGU movie first before the others.

Spoiler:
    David Hewlett: I thought the DMV was about as bad as it was going to get for me today...but I return to find out SyFy cancelled SGU!?

Comment

Sci; your sig needs fixing.......

also, guys, I know many of us are overjoyed with SG:U getting the axe. but it does not mean we have to be dancing in the streets about it, to be truthful. I enjoyed the show just as much as I enjoyed Atlantis and SG1.

My personal thought on the matter. I'm more of in the middle, meh, I can go either way on the matter, so, just nuetral on the whole topic.

Lets try to keep from rubbing it into peoplese faces though can we please?

also i'm assuming that Rodney is reffering to the Department of Motor Veichles?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sorry I haven't really been on lately. My PC is down and I'm using my hubby's laptop. I don't get to get on all the time, plus been trying to get my muse going for presents. I can't do any art while my PC is down because of no GIMP.

Planet: Thanks for the update hun.

Jeyla: Thanks for the "Change of Plans" link. I so can't wait.

Awinita: Not sure what to pick. Sorry.

Teal'c: I hear you about the weather. It's stinking cold over here, but luckily no snow. Not much going on with us. Just trying to get ready for Christmas. Almost last minute shoppers.

LandJrule: Sorry about you not being able to get on. Glad you were able to come for a visit.

Everlovin': Loving the gifs!!!

Comment

I wonder how the news of SGU's cancellation will affect GW.

Oh, sci...sorry to hear about your computer.

Loving all the presents over in Beya, hope you guys get the chance to see them all and comment on each one of them too.

Hugs!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks Nina for the link. Just saw David Hewlett's Twitter post on FB. So, I guess this means they will do a SGU movie first before the others.
            I will be even more pissed if they do the SGU movie first before the SGA movie. !!!! Haven't they learned their lesson.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Life is hectic and I don't have much time for the internet these days. I was hoping to get a chance to read Death Game again but I don't think I will before xmas. I can't wait for Homecoming to arrive though and need to find time to read...*grin*...
              *hugs Blue*

Members have posted questions for Jo in Beya. She's been answering questions about Death Game there and also pointing us in the direction as to where The Legacy series is going.

Hope all goes well for you, Blue.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                I will be even more pissed if they do the SGU movie first before the SGA movie. !!!! Haven't they learned their lesson.
                I feel the same, but Joe Mallozzi posted along time ago that if they do the movies, SGU would be first(if the didn't get season 3) because the set is still up. They were hoping to follow with SG-1 and SGA.

Thanks Jeyla. That's why I had issues with my last gift. Did you get hit with that last snow? We didn't get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  I wonder how the news of SGU's cancellation will affect GW.

Oh, sci...sorry to hear about your computer.

Loving all the presents over in Beya, hope you guys get the chance to see them all and comment on each one of them too.

Hugs!
                  I haven't been on here in ages and this is the first thing I see. What great news indeed.

SGU has been CANCELLED!?!?! Really?

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                  My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                    I haven't been on here in ages and this is the first thing I see. What great news indeed.

Yep hun. It's really been cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post

Welcome back... yup SGA has been cancelled. It seems not enough viewers embraced the new tone and direction the franchise took.

It will be interesting to see what happens now with the movies. MGM may want them now to keep the franchise alive. Hopefully though we will see some new blood at the helm..
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, me again!, Sci wonderful holiday sig!

Now then, I've done a bit of spelling corrections and the Furling story I'm working on also has my OC, Teyilia, if some of you recall my Missing Mirror story, Teyilia is a Felinus/Furling character of mine I created about three years ago. She's in this story so it'll reveal a lot of her history since it takes place about two years after the events of Missing Mirror.

I've respelled the title, so now it is Furball Tails and Ancient Cityscapes. Right now the story is rated Mature readers because of strong violence and langauge (it is not me that types them that way, the characters do it on their own!)

Anyhew, it is a AU of mine, as such, Teyilia is in charge of SG1 in Carters place as she took command of the Hammond, and SGU has yet to actually begin in my stories' timeline. SG1 is rounded out with Daniel and Teal'c, not so sure about Cam though, never got off on the right foot with him. Might make another OC....

Anyhoew, the Genii are in the story, and also mucho JT moments,.... and a love triangle.... (think of this two ladies and a guy, one of those ladies is a feline, the other an athosain, my verdict, run John, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          It will be interesting to see what happens now with the movies. MGM may want them now to keep the franchise alive. Hopefully though we will see some new blood at the helm..
                          I hope we get the movies, but I also hope we get some good writers that don't and won't ruin our characters for us.
                          sigpic

Comment

What I'm hoping for at this point is the novelizations of what would be the movies. For so many reasons, I can't see them actually getting made.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello Everybody!

Happy holidays. Here's to hoping all is well for everyone.

Cheers.

Comment

Happy Holdiays everyone!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X