• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made this
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thats great donna! You've really improved lately
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

If anybody has any questions for the 38 mins discussion after we've watched the episode later, PM me

Comment

Which episode in canon do you think would have a good one for john and teyla to get together?
          cont...

Comment

Which ep in canon do you think would have been a good one for john and teyla to get together?
            cont...

Comment

Which episode in canon do you think would have been a good one for john and teyla to get together?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Which episode in canon do you think would have been a good one for john and teyla to get together?
                Doppelganer is the only one I can logically see it happening, if it was to be a lasting relationship. I can imagine them speaking about stuff after Conversion but I think that would have been too soon, and based off of a physical attraction rather than an emotional one.
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Sorry for the triple post! My phone went loopy and now it won't let me delete!

Comment

I agree with you Laura The other ep i'd thought of was The Ark, Shep had risked such a lot for Teyla, it was a big guesture of how much he cared.

Comment

I agree with you Laura The other ep i'd thought of was The Ark, Shep had risked such a lot for Teyla, it was a big guesture of how much he cared.
                      Ah, yeah.I forgot about that. The cute little scene at the end. I think in Sunday, they would have spoken again about stuff - you know, re-assess whether they want to wait or not,you know? Carson dying showed them that... anyone could be next. Then all the stuff at the end of s3 happened so that Doppelganger offered up that opportunity.

Comment

ITA with both your ep suggestions.

Comment

Which episode in canon do you think would have a good one for john and teyla to get together?
                          cont...
                          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Doppelganer is the only one I can logically see it happening, if it was to be a lasting relationship. I can imagine them speaking about stuff after Conversion but I think that would have been too soon, and based off of a physical attraction rather than an emotional one.
                          Yep, that's what I thought when I saw the question
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I hadn't put sunday into the equation, good call laura

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              ITA with both your ep suggestions.

I hadn't put sunday into the equation, good call laura
                              It's my favourite episode... And quite close to Doppelganger

Comment

We know its your fave ep laura

My season 5 dvds came yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X