No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you guys are all absolutely brilliant! The RR is coming along great! I just re-read the entire story so far I'm in awe with everyone's additions. My mind is cycling between Wow! and Oh crap, it's my turn.
    sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I'm still giggling, but here it is...

Spoiler:

A distant noise roused Teyla. “So you’re back with us. Good. We can begin.” Teyla refused to respond in anyway. “Oh, come now, Teyla,” the voice continued. “Your bio signs show you are awake. You waste my time and try my patience with your useless ruse.”

“I will not aid you in any way. I will not do anything to betray the people of the Atlantis Expedition, nor those that command them. If you know my name, then you ought to know that much about me.”

“That is where you are wrong. I’m afraid you have little choice in the matter. In fact, you are already proving useful.”

Teyla looked around the room. It seemed to be a laboratory similar to what Rodney would work in. Somehow the thought didn’t make her feel any better. Worse, on a long table nearby, there were several objects that make her hair stand on end. Wraith technology. “If you think I have any skill in using these things, you are sadly mistaken.”

“Again you are wrong. You’ve been injected with a very carefully balanced compound. Already these bits of technology are responding to your presence. And now that you are awake, they will respond as they are meant to. You will have no control over it.”

“That is impossible. By it’s very nature, this technology requires directed thought, and I will never do this,” Teyla informed her captor with tightly controlled anger. Despite her claims, one of the monitors started flashing with information at dizzying speeds.

Teyla only saw one option. She closed her eyes and attempted to connect with Todd.

~~~~~~~

Deep inside the holding cells of Atlantis, Todd became alert. “Guard! I must speak with Col. Sheppard. It’s urgent.”

The sergeant clicked his communicator. “Col. Sheppard, you’re needed down in the holding cells. Apparently, Todd has something urgent to tell you.”

John lost it. “What could he possibly have to say that is more important than finding Teyla?”

The sergeant raised an eyebrow in question to Todd. “It is regarding Teyla that I must speak with him.”

Hope you like!
      Excellent....
      sigpic

Comment

I'm still giggling, but here it is...

Spoiler:

A distant noise roused Teyla. “So you’re back with us. Good. We can begin.” Teyla refused to respond in anyway. “Oh, come now, Teyla,” the voice continued. “Your bio signs show you are awake. You waste my time and try my patience with your useless ruse.”

“I will not aid you in any way. I will not do anything to betray the people of the Atlantis Expedition, nor those that command them. If you know my name, then you ought to know that much about me.”

“That is where you are wrong. I’m afraid you have little choice in the matter. In fact, you are already proving useful.”

Teyla looked around the room. It seemed to be a laboratory similar to what Rodney would work in. Somehow the thought didn’t make her feel any better. Worse, on a long table nearby, there were several objects that make her hair stand on end. Wraith technology. “If you think I have any skill in using these things, you are sadly mistaken.”

“Again you are wrong. You’ve been injected with a very carefully balanced compound. Already these bits of technology are responding to your presence. And now that you are awake, they will respond as they are meant to. You will have no control over it.”

“That is impossible. By it’s very nature, this technology requires directed thought, and I will never do this,” Teyla informed her captor with tightly controlled anger. Despite her claims, one of the monitors started flashing with information at dizzying speeds.

Teyla only saw one option. She closed her eyes and attempted to connect with Todd.

~~~~~~~

Deep inside the holding cells of Atlantis, Todd became alert. “Guard! I must speak with Col. Sheppard. It’s urgent.”

The sergeant clicked his communicator. “Col. Sheppard, you’re needed down in the holding cells. Apparently, Todd has something urgent to tell you.”

John lost it. “What could he possibly have to say that is more important than finding Teyla?”

The sergeant raised an eyebrow in question to Todd. “It is regarding Teyla that I must speak with him.”

Hope you like!
        AMAZING!!! didn't see that one coming! Now, wait...what happened to Barney. I was looking for Barney in there somewhere...Great, now I won't be able to get that purple dinosaur of my head!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
          Wow, you guys are all absolutely brilliant! The RR is coming along great! I just re-read the entire story so far I'm in awe with everyone's additions. My mind is cycling between Wow! and Oh crap, it's my turn.
          OMG! That is so what I was doing!

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
          AMAZING!!! didn't see that one coming! Now, wait...what happened to Barney. I was looking for Barney in there somewhere...Great, now I won't be able to get that purple dinosaur of my head!!!
          *giggle snort* I was so giggling over Barney all day yesterday!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just wanted to post a quick update on A Wish Yet To Come. It's nearing completion as I wrote some more yesterday. Let's just say Teyla started getting good at poker. Now I'm on to the last bit of the fic which is nothing but a JT bit excluding the little bits with Torren.

Also wanted to say that even though I haven't started A Leap to Atlantis (SGA/Quantum Leap Crossover) I did come up with an idea for a scene and it was JT well JT with Torren. I was excited just because the fic is set in the later half of Season 5.

One other thing I should have JT song list update coming soon as I have been working on that too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ok, now you guys are going to have to wait a little while longer. I was talking to hubby - trying to figure out how to avoid bad guy monologue - and he listed off some of the official interrogation that they (military) use to get people to talk. Play heavy metal music, sleep deprivation, and playing Barney.

Yup! The big purple dinosaur is a form of torture in some countries.

I died laughing. I'll get back to writing once I get the picture of Barney trying to be sinister out of my head.

Sorry.
              *gigglesnerk* you mean the nightmare from sdome demented guy is also a form of torture? wow, and I thought we had odd means of getting information from enemies....

though the RR is good so far guys, one of these days i'll be uploading a new chapter to A Visit to Pandora, my Avatar/SGA crossover story. might even add a pair of chapters to Dawnless Earth for all i know as well

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have to say that you guys are awesome. I love our RR. I'm ready to post my latest addition to it. I'm sorry that it's a little long. I had set a good end point plot wise and ended up embellishing a bit on the dialogue and the thoughts. I finished writing it and went to re-read it and thought, 'oh crap, it's huge!' lol. I trimmed it down as much as I could. I hope it's all right. Next time, I won't let myself get carried away listening to my iPod.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Last Time on the RR:
                Part 8: Everlovin

Spoiler:

“This had better be good,” Colonel John Sheppard muttered through gritted teeth as he reached Todd’s cell. John’s eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared slightly as his gaze fell upon the Wraith they called Todd. “I’m not in the mood for any of your games,” he said coldly.

The Colonel’s chilly warning caused everyone, even Rodney to stop dead in their tracks. Sheppard had been distraught the last time Teyla had been kidnapped, but now…distraught didn’t seem to even scratch the surface. It was as if John really loved…Rodney’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the powering up of Ronon’s gun.

“Say the word, and we can have a Wraith Barbeque tonight,” Ronon smirked as he pointed his gun at Todd.

Todd merely smiled. He had known the team long enough to know that Sheppard would never…

“Sounds good to me,” the Colonel retorted. “Better start talking or I’m gonna let Ronon start shooting, and I’m pretty sure, it’s not set to stun.”

Todd glanced over to the wide-eyed McKay and came to the same realization that the scientist did only a few moments ago. “It would be foolish to kill me if you want to save the woman you…love.” He smiled.

“Start talking, NOW!” Sheppard said dangerously.

“Teyla has been reaching out to my mind,” Todd finally hissed as he studied the rage-filled man standing before him.

John furrowed his brow for a moment as he carefully considered the Wraith’s words. “Can you see where she’s being held?”

Todd paused, closing his eyes as he tried to re-establish the connection with Teyla’s mind. He remained silent for many minutes, putting John even more on edge.

“Well, can you sense her or not?” Sheppard asked, irritation filling his voice.

“Be patient,” the Wraith merely replied.

“Ronon!” the Colonel signaled the warrior to fire.

Suddenly, Todd raised his hand into the air. “I can sense her,” he said in a low whisper. “She’s okay…for now, but something appears to be interfering with our…connection.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” John asked, glancing back to Rodney in time to see the scientist’s classic ‘don’t ask me shrug’.

“The images and sounds are quite distorted. Maybe her mind isn’t as strong as I thought it was,” he remarked nonchalantly resulting in a stern growl from Ronon.

John sighed heavily. They were wasting precious time. He should be out there, searching for her, not stuck here. Never in his life did he feel as helpless as he did now. Sheppard clenched his fists angrily. God help them if they so much as touched a single hair on her head. Her beautiful head. He inhaled sharply as he closed his eyes allowing his mind to drift back to her smiling face. He loved that smile. And he loved her eyes, God, her mesmerizing dark eyes, so full of warmth. He could stare into her eyes forever. And then there was her voice. The gentle lilt of her infectious laughter was music to his ears. He loved making her laugh.

John found himself smiling as he thought back to her enthusiasm for their shopping adventure mere hours ago. The sweet scent of her perfume flooded his senses as he remembered the softness of her skin when he held her hand. He loved how her hand felt in his. John swallowed hard as he remembered feeling her fingers slip through his and how he’d lost her. He had promised her that she’d be safe with him; she had always been safe with him…until now. Sheppard caressed his fingertips with the pad of his thumb before clenching his hand once more. He couldn’t lose her again. Deep inside his chest, John felt his heart ache. He needed to find her, he needed desperately to take her into his arms, and never let her go. Slowly, John turned his attention back to Todd.

Teyla struggled to focus as she tried desperately to re-connect with Todd. She squeezed her eyes shut in an attempt to block out the events unfolding around her. ‘Why is it so much more difficult this time than before?’ she wondered. She could sense Todd’s mind, if only she could just…

“Don’t worry,” a voice said calmly, breaking her reverie. “Disorientation is a side effect of the compound we gave you. We can’t have you using these items just yet, now can we? At least not until you’re ready.

Teyla arched her eyebrows over towards the voice as she struggled hopelessly against the restraints. “What do you mean?”

“Ah! Excellent!” the man said excitedly, ignoring her question.

Much to her horror, she saw a man holding a sphere-shaped piece of Wraith weaponry that had only been rumored to exist. She recognized it from it’s descriptions in folktales told by many races.

“This piece is quite impressive,” the man said enthusiastically. “I hypothesize that this is a weapon, I’m right, aren’t I?”

Teyla laid there in silence, refusing to answer him.

“Tell me what it does.” He said while holding up the spherical, iridescently glowing, flesh-like object.

“NEVER!” Teyla replied angrily.

“Now now, Teyla, didn’t we already cover the futility of you fighting?” Bates asked as he entered the room.

“I’d rather die than help you!”

“I figured as much. You always did have a flair for the dramatic,” Bates merely said, his lips twisting into a sickening smile. “You see, I planned for that, in fact, I’m certain I can convince you to be very cooperative.”

Teyla watched him curiously, desperately wishing she could slap that expression right off his face.

“You can’t imagine how easy it is for me to walk onto Atlantis with a little help from this handy piece,” he said, pointing to the leather Sodan cloaking device on his forearm. “It’s simple, Teyla, cooperate with us, and your son lives. Refuse, and well, you’ll only have yourself to blame for his death.”

“You’re lying!” Teyla gasped.

“Am I?” Bates asked with a sick smile. “Do you really want to call that bluff?

Teyla could feel the rising panic within her as it traveled from her stomach to place a stranglehold on her heart. She couldn’t breathe. Could he really have Torren? It wasn’t possible, was it? She fought back the tears that threatened to spill. Torren was safe, he had to be. The very idea that Bates could possibly have her son locked away in this filthy place sickened her. She began to feel lightheaded as she choked back a sob. Slowly, she closed her eyes and prayed that her friends would burst through the door at any minute now. John would be there to tell her everything was going to be all right. Mere minutes had passed by the time Teyla opened her eyes again, but for her, it seemed like an eternity. Her heart sank when no one came through the door. Tears slipped past her dark lashes and caressed her cheeks in shimmering trails. “I will help you, just please…please do not harm my son,” Teyla said finally, her voice breaking up as she resolved to do everything possible to re-establish a connection to Todd.

John tapped his finger on the wall impatiently as he watched the silent, unmoving Wraith.

“Colonel Sheppard, I believe I’m close to re-establishing a link to Teyla,” Todd commented quietly without opening his eyes.

“Tell her that I’m coming for her, no matter what it takes,” John replied, his feelings reflected deep within in his eyes.

Suddenly, Todd’s eyes snapped open. “John?” he asked in a strange, slightly feminine tone.
                sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

I have to say that you guys are awesome. I love our RR. I'm ready to post my latest addition to it. I'm sorry that it's a little long. I had set a good end point plot wise and ended up embellishing a bit on the dialogue and the thoughts. I finished writing it and went to re-read it and thought, 'oh crap, it's huge!' lol. I trimmed it down as much as I could. I hope it's all right. Next time, I won't let myself get carried away listening to my iPod.

Last Time on the RR:

Spoiler:

“This had better be good,” Colonel John Sheppard muttered through gritted teeth as he reached Todd’s cell. John’s eyes narrowed and his nostrils flared slightly as his gaze fell upon the Wraith they called Todd. “I’m not in the mood for any of your games,” he said coldly.

The Colonel’s chilly warning caused everyone, even Rodney to stop dead in their tracks. Sheppard had been distraught the last time Teyla had been kidnapped, but now…distraught didn’t seem to even scratch the surface. It was as if John really loved…Rodney’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the powering up of Ronon’s gun.

“Say the word, and we can have a Wraith Barbeque tonight,” Ronon smirked as he pointed his gun at Todd.

Todd merely smiled. He had known the team long enough to know that Sheppard would never…

“Sounds good to me,” the Colonel retorted. “Better start talking or I’m gonna let Ronon start shooting, and I’m pretty sure, it’s not set to stun.”

Todd glanced over to the wide-eyed McKay and came to the same realization that the scientist did only a few moments ago. “It would be foolish to kill me if you want to save the woman you…love.” He smiled.

“Teyla has been reaching out to my mind,” Todd finally hissed as he studied the rage-filled man standing before him.

John furrowed his brow for a moment as he carefully considered the Wraith’s words. “Can you see where she’s being held?”

Todd paused, closing his eyes as he tried to re-establish the connection with Teyla’s mind. He remained silent for many minutes, putting John even more on edge.

Suddenly, Todd raised his hand into the air. “I can sense her,” he said in a low whisper. “She’s okay…for now, but something appears to be interfering with our…connection.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” John asked, glancing back to Rodney in time to see the scientist’s classic ‘don’t ask me shrug’.

“The images and sounds are quite distorted. Maybe her mind isn’t as strong as I thought it was,” he remarked nonchalantly resulting in a stern growl from Ronon.

John sighed heavily. They were wasting precious time. He should be out there, searching for her, not stuck here. Never in his life did he feel as helpless as he did now. Sheppard clenched his fists angrily. God help them if they so much as touched a single hair on her head. Her beautiful head. He inhaled sharply as he closed his eyes allowing his mind to drift back to her smiling face. He loved that smile. And he loved her eyes, God, her mesmerizing dark eyes, so full of warmth. He could stare into her eyes forever. And then there was her voice. The gentle lilt of her infectious laughter was music to his ears. He loved making her laugh.

John found himself smiling as he thought back to her enthusiasm for their shopping adventure mere hours ago. The sweet scent of her perfume flooded his senses as he remembered the softness of her skin when he held her hand. He loved how her hand felt in his. John swallowed hard as he remembered feeling her fingers slip through his and how he’d lost her. He had promised her that she’d be safe with him; she had always been safe with him…until now. Sheppard caressed his fingertips with the pad of his thumb before clenching his hand once more. He couldn’t lose her again. Deep inside his chest, John felt his heart ache. He needed to find her, he needed desperately to take her into his arms, and never let her go. Slowly, John turned his attention back to Todd.

Teyla struggled to focus as she tried desperately to re-connect with Todd. She squeezed her eyes shut in an attempt to block out the events unfolding around her. ‘Why is it so much more difficult this time than before?’ she wondered. She could sense Todd’s mind, if only she could just…

“Don’t worry,” a voice said calmly, breaking her reverie. “Disorientation is a side effect of the compound we gave you. We can’t have you using these items just yet, now can we? At least not until you’re ready.

Teyla arched her eyebrows over towards the voice as she struggled hopelessly against the restraints. “What do you mean?”

Much to her horror, she saw a man holding a sphere-shaped piece of Wraith weaponry that had only been rumored to exist. She recognized it from it’s descriptions in folktales told by many races.

“This piece is quite impressive,” the man said enthusiastically. “I hypothesize that this is a weapon, I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Tell me what it does.” He said while holding up the spherical, iridescently glowing, flesh-like object.

“Now now, Teyla, didn’t we already cover the futility of you fighting?” Bates asked as he entered the room.

“I figured as much. You always did have a flair for the dramatic,” Bates merely said, his lips twisting into a sickening smile. “You see, I planned for that, in fact, I’m certain I can convince you to be very cooperative.”

Teyla watched him curiously, desperately wishing she could slap that expression right off his face.

“You can’t imagine how easy it is for me to walk onto Atlantis with a little help from this handy piece,” he said, pointing to the leather Sodan cloaking device on his forearm. “It’s simple, Teyla, cooperate with us, and your son lives. Refuse, and well, you’ll only have yourself to blame for his death.”

Teyla could feel the rising panic within her as it traveled from her stomach to place a stranglehold on her heart. She couldn’t breathe. Could he really have Torren? It wasn’t possible, was it? She fought back the tears that threatened to spill. Torren was safe, he had to be. The very idea that Bates could possibly have her son locked away in this filthy place sickened her. She began to feel lightheaded as she choked back a sob. Slowly, she closed her eyes and prayed that her friends would burst through the door at any minute now. John would be there to tell her everything was going to be all right. Mere minutes had passed by the time Teyla opened her eyes again, but for her, it seemed like an eternity. Her heart sank when no one came through the door. Tears slipped past her dark lashes and caressed her cheeks in shimmering trails. “I will help you, just please…please do not harm my son,” Teyla said finally, her voice breaking up as she resolved to do everything possible to re-establish a connection to Todd.

John tapped his finger on the wall impatiently as he watched the silent, unmoving Wraith.

“Colonel Sheppard, I believe I’m close to re-establishing a link to Teyla,” Todd commented quietly without opening his eyes.

“Tell her that I’m coming for her, no matter what it takes,” John replied, his feelings reflected deep within in his eyes.

Suddenly, Todd’s eyes snapped open. “John?” he asked in a strange, slightly feminine tone.
                  Applauds!! Excellent... great job Alexandria.... all the RR's have been awesome so far.. thanks so much to EVERYONE for the great job you're doing
                  sigpic

Comment

Last Time on the RR:

Spoiler:

Blooming Awesome! Love it! Love the way you write the romance into it!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Last Time on the RR:

Spoiler:

Awesome work

Very well written ,,and it's keeping me on edge...

Good work to everyone involved in this
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks everyone Can't wait to see more of the story.
                        sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Last Time on the RR:

Spoiler:

WOW!!! What an awesome addition to this story!! You're gonna be a tough act to follow. Hopefully I can post something today... but no promise. Goodness.... I'm gonna have to think real hard on this one. lol

Comment

*Wanders in* What a camping trip!!! 18 days long, and two flash floods just south of our area, we only got a bit of rain if anything at all

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              *Wanders in* What a camping trip!!! 18 days long, and two flash floods just south of our area, we only got a bit of rain if anything at all
                              Sounds like you had a great time...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Sounds like you had a great time...
                                indeed, 'twas a family reunion, Papa's side of the family and also older brothers wife and her family, and then some cousins too, we took up six campsites in total too!

Now where are my birthday goodies??? I did recive a few happy birthdsay wishes from a few, but that was it >.< If it'll do, could I request one to do a quick sig resize for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X