Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT that I absolutely must share.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/118695.html#cutid1
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I wrote a bit of a drabble the other day during my SGA rewatch. From Lifeline - Teyla's POV

Spoiler:
      Why does he do this? I know why, but my place is beside him. Fighting with him, living with him, dying with him if need be.
      Yet he orders me to stay behind - not for the first time.
      Atlantis needs a leader. All my life I've been the leader. Someday, I wish to be a woman. The woman who shares her life with John.

Hope you all like it!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I wrote a bit of a drabble the other day during my SGA rewatch. From Lifeline - Teyla's POV

Spoiler:
        Why does he do this? I know why, but my place is beside him. Fighting with him, living with him, dying with him if need be.
        Atlantis needs a leader. All my life I've been the leader. Someday, I wish to be a woman. The woman who shares her life with John.

Hope you all like it!

Awww

Sequel

Spoiler:
        After setting Atlantis down on a new home world, John sought Teyla in the vast corridors of Atlantis. When he couldn't find her, he made his way to the control room and found her lingering in Elizabeth's office, her fingers drifting over various objects on the desk. John sent a courteous nod to Colonel Carter and slid into the office. He leaned against the doorframe and waited for Teyla to acknowledge him.

"It is not easy."

John frowned and shifted slightly, watching Teyla's back as she moved about the back of the room.

"What isn't?" He questioned, still frowning but Teyla didn't turn to him yet.

"Being the one who stays behind."

He winced slightly; it was a decision he hadn't made lightly because he always felt better when all the members of his team were actually on the team with him. but he had known that Atlantis needed a leader, someone they were familiar with, someone who he could trust.

Teyla was all of those thing, implicity.

"I'm sorry but-"

"I know why you requested it." She turned to him then, her face impassive as she glanced once more about the room. "It does not mean that I must like it."

He nodded and pushed off from the wall, taking up more of Teyla's personal space than he had entirely intended but she didn't back away, so he stayed where he was.

"It's not something you would have liked to have experienced anyway," he said lowly, slowly lifting his eyes to meet hers. They were as tumultuous as he knew his own would be, a reflection of his own pain.

Teyla nodded and reached her hand out to rest on his forearm for a moment before she withdrew the touch.

"And for that, I must thank you."

She waited a beat then slipped passed him and John sighed at her absence. Looking around the room at the things he would have to pack up, he decided that it could wait until morning. He followed Teyla's trail and caught up with her as she waited for a turbo lift.

"Want to go spar?"

She merely nodded in response, the silence between them saying enough.

Comment

Spoiler:

Hope you all like it!
          I love it!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Awww

Sequel

Spoiler:
          After setting Atlantis down on a new home world, John sought Teyla in the vast corridors of Atlantis. When he couldn't find her, he made his way to the control room and found her lingering in Elizabeth's office, her fingers drifting over various objects on the desk. John sent a courteous nod to Colonel Carter and slid into the office. He leaned against the doorframe and waited for Teyla to acknowledge him.

"It is not easy."

John frowned and shifted slightly, watching Teyla's back as she moved about the back of the room.

"What isn't?" He questioned, still frowning but Teyla didn't turn to him yet.

"Being the one who stays behind."

He winced slightly; it was a decision he hadn't made lightly because he always felt better when all the members of his team were actually on the team with him. but he had known that Atlantis needed a leader, someone they were familiar with, someone who he could trust.

Teyla was all of those thing, implicity.

"I'm sorry but-"

"I know why you requested it." She turned to him then, her face impassive as she glanced once more about the room. "It does not mean that I must like it."

He nodded and pushed off from the wall, taking up more of Teyla's personal space than he had entirely intended but she didn't back away, so he stayed where he was.

"It's not something you would have liked to have experienced anyway," he said lowly, slowly lifting his eyes to meet hers. They were as tumultuous as he knew his own would be, a reflection of his own pain.

Teyla nodded and reached her hand out to rest on his forearm for a moment before she withdrew the touch.

"And for that, I must thank you."

She waited a beat then slipped passed him and John sighed at her absence. Looking around the room at the things he would have to pack up, he decided that it could wait until morning. He followed Teyla's trail and caught up with her as she waited for a turbo lift.

"Want to go spar?"

She merely nodded in response, the silence between them saying enough.
          Also love
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Gater! Like yours better than mine!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Also love
              You better...
              Gater! Like yours better than mine!
              That's only cause you wrote it. An author is their own worst critic Yours is great

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                You better...

That's only cause you wrote it. An author is their own worst critic Yours is great
                So true... so very, very true. I've reread my own stories about fifty times and every time I see something else I could have improved, tweaked are otherwise.
                sigpic

Comment

For what it's worth, I loved them both!

Thank you Everlovin and Gater.
                  sigpic

Comment

New images of up in Beya as part of our March Madness Challenge: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/217809.html
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello peoples!! Just wanted to pop in and announce I SHOULD have proper access later this night (in the next hour or so of this post in point of fact) to post links to a pair of pictures I would like used for my sig request... new notes of same request will come shortly along with the links.

Thanks for bearing with me on this guys, I also wanted to apologize for not writing as much as I used to. I aplogize mostly to Everlovin due to her waiting on John Sheppard, Time Traveller, for taking so long to write. This is due to two reasons, 1) my brain died in terms of JT story writing, and 2) no computer screen yet as I have SOME ideas right now of what to write as i did some story edits and BOOM, it is a Timecop-SGA x-over!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Now I was asked for links, and links I shall give..... also a few notes worth knowing for all...

I am requestion a sig (or more) everyone that makes sigs are welcome to give their hand and give it a go. please note that all sigs made for me are to either be 1) posted here in this thread, or 2) VM'ed to me, but PLEASE DO NOT PM THEM TO ME, I would like for others to see your work as well,

NOTE: All credit for creation of the sigs will be given to those that made the sig(s), pictures are provided by moi.

Size notes; 500x150 (wide x tall in pix)
                        Less then 50 KB in overall size

The links:
                        Link #1
                        Link #2 these pictures you have my permission (as I am the uploader of same to these locations) to use as you see fit to make the sigs folks.

Thanks!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So, you are looking for a sig that has to have both of these caps in it? *confused*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            So, you are looking for a sig that has to have both of these caps in it? *confused*
                            you just answered your own question Camy *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              you just answered your own question Camy *huggles*
                              Hun. I think she's confused because they don't seem to go together. I know to you it makes sense, but to an artist that has to do it...... it's totally different. Maybe if explain your reason for the caps instead of saying that you want them together.

Hey Camy: Not sure if I will do any art this time around. Kinda lacking in art inspiration. But I'm loving yours.

Cazz! Thanks for the links. I'm getting more and more excited about the books.

Everlovin and Laura: Great job.

Laura and LJ! I finally red the eps and I really enjoyed them.

Been thinking of maybe dipping into writing again, but my fingers are being lazy. :rollleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Hun. I think she's confused because they don't seem to go together. I know to you it makes sense, but to an artist that has to do it...... it's totally different. Maybe if explain your reason for the caps instead of saying that you want them together.
                                Boy am I stupid *facedesks* Basically a simple reason, one picture is of my recently lost kitty, Princess Awinita, the other is of the White Queen from Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton. The reason these two pictures go together is because the White Queen is who I see my kitty as a human in appearance.

Did that make sense? If not, basically I see my kitty, as a human looking like the White Queen, seems easy to know now I think yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X